First Reta order — has anyone used this batch?

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
My very first purchase landed today and went off without a hitch. Delivery to Spain took only 12 days. I had some nerves about it, since orders placed here rarely come up in forum talk.





d9f7e1c22fa19612844d7d7a423c89c01278c4c5736048d8cbf83fa1ccb970b6.webp


Anyone here with experience on this batch? Right now I'm on 2 mg of retatrutide that came from a dealer (photo attached). Would you keep the dose the same, or drop it slightly? I can't tell whether mine is underdosed or overdosed.

b6175fdf7138bbc04ae2fc96471f203211dc7afe460d3ed8c981a1f86545f5df.webp
 
Congrats on your first order! Getting it in the mailbox is a great feeling! Mind if I ask something? How did you manage to get your "no source discussion" remote? I'm on here 5 times a day, reading everything, doing my research....Yet my little bicycle wheels are still spinning!!!
 
morti said:


Might want to be a little cautious of that batch, there's some drama going on surrounding it

Click to expand...
I can't find anything about it on STG, and the Jano COA appears in the Jeep forum and seems fine. What have you come across? The TFA salts problem applied to R10 and R20. I haven't seen anything about R30s so far, though it's possible.
 
Brouette said:

Congrats on your first order! Getting it in the mailbox is a great feeling! Mind if I ask something? How did you manage to get your "no source discussion" remote? I'm on here 5 times a day, reading everything, doing my research....Yet my little bicycle wheels are still spinning!!!
My guess is that it comes down to how much you join in, buddy.
 
morti said:


Might want to be a little cautious of that batch, there's some drama going on surrounding it

Click to expand...
Please don't freak me out!! Where would I be able to find that JP issue?
 
Omxxl said:

morti said:


Might want to be a little cautious of that batch, there's some drama going on surrounding it

Click to expand...
Please don't freak me out!! Where would I be able to find that JP issue?
My mistake, the batch number is not the same, and it wasn't the one I saw that had people concerned in the discord
 
Chili777 said:

morti said:


Might want to be a little cautious of that batch, there's some drama going on surrounding it

Click to expand...
I can't find anything about it on STG, and the Jano COA appears in the Jeep forum and seems fine. What have you come across? The TFA salts problem applied to R10 and R20. I haven't seen anything about R30s so far, though it's possible.
I had planned to buy two 20mg RTs, but your message has left me uncertain. I've been checking the Japanese Telegram forums, yet nothing there points to any issue with the RT20 and RT10.

Which Telegram or Discord spot has that information?
 
Omxxl said:

This is my batch's analysis
A separate vendor's analysis for the same batch turned up (Peptegrity?).

Edit: from what I'm told, the bulk of Jeeps 3rd party testing happens over on the Discord LS testing server.

To get in, send a DM to @littledragon25 and request access.


/community-link/thread/10393/


​#-
 
Omxxl said:

My very first purchase landed today and went off without a hitch. Delivery to Spain took only 12 days. I had some nerves about it, since orders placed here rarely come up in forum talk.





View attachment 11567

Anyone here with experience on this batch? Right now I'm on 2 mg of retatrutide that came from a dealer (photo attached). Would you keep the dose the same, or drop it slightly? I can't tell whether mine is underdosed or overdosed.

View attachment 11568

No need to stress about it… a “large” 30% overfill comes out to just 2.6mg.
 
am i the only one that basically completely writes off the vendors coa? like its nice they have it but i have absolutely 0 trust in them... someone convince me otherwise
 
Omxxl said:

Chili777 said:

morti said:


Might want to be a little cautious of that batch, there's some drama going on surrounding it

Click to expand...
I can't find anything about it on STG, and the Jano COA appears in the Jeep forum and seems fine. What have you come across? The TFA salts problem applied to R10 and R20. I haven't seen anything about R30s so far, though it's possible.
I had planned to buy two 20mg RTs, but your message has left me uncertain. I've been checking the Japanese Telegram forums, yet nothing there points to any issue with the RT20 and RT10.

Which Telegram or Discord spot has that information?
Give STG-Sources a shot, plus testing or group test invites over on TG. I don't know what Japanese TG refers to.
 
woundcarping said:

Omxxl said:

My very first purchase landed today and went off without a hitch. Delivery to Spain took only 12 days. I had some nerves about it, since orders placed here rarely come up in forum talk.





View attachment 11567

Anyone here with experience on this batch? Right now I'm on 2 mg of retatrutide that came from a dealer (photo attached). Would you keep the dose the same, or drop it slightly? I can't tell whether mine is underdosed or overdosed.

View attachment 11568

No need to stress about it… a “large” 30% overfill comes out to just 2.6mg.
That's not the way math works. 30% of 30mg comes out to 9mg, unless I'm overlooking something?
 
Plenty of suppliers ship with those pale purple tops, and from what I've personally observed across the many discords and telegrams I waste far too much time in (I can tell which vendor this is just from that label), I haven't come across any problems. Right now there are also big group tests underway for that same cap.

On the dosing side — is 2mg still doing the job? If it is, I'd keep things as they are; if not, bumping to 3mg or 4mg is worth a shot. The choice is yours.

I'm tempted to grab a few kits of those myself 😁
 
CNCCurrency said:

woundcarping said:

Omxxl said:

My very first purchase landed today and went off without a hitch. Delivery to Spain took only 12 days. I had some nerves about it, since orders placed here rarely come up in forum talk.





View attachment 11567

Anyone here with experience on this batch? Right now I'm on 2 mg of retatrutide that came from a dealer (photo attached). Would you keep the dose the same, or drop it slightly? I can't tell whether mine is underdosed or overdosed.

View attachment 11568

No need to stress about it… a “large” 30% overfill comes out to just 2.6mg.
That's not the way math works. 30% of 30mg comes out to 9mg, unless I'm overlooking something?

From what I gather, they're keeping their dose at 2mg and not using the entire vial.
 
Omxxl said:

Chili777 said:

morti said:


Might want to be a little cautious of that batch, there's some drama going on surrounding it

Click to expand...
I can't find anything about it on STG, and the Jano COA appears in the Jeep forum and seems fine. What have you come across? The TFA salts problem applied to R10 and R20. I haven't seen anything about R30s so far, though it's possible.
I had planned to buy two 20mg RTs, but your message has left me uncertain. I've been checking the Japanese Telegram forums, yet nothing there points to any issue with the RT20 and RT10.

Which Telegram or Discord spot has that information?
A thread about this exact thing was posted here. cloudy reta (I have good BAC) /community-link/thread/13048/

People talked about possible fixes, but the ideal outcome is a replacement, and vendors have been providing those.
 
Chili777 said:

Omxxl said:

Chili777 said:

morti said:


Might want to be a little cautious of that batch, there's some drama going on surrounding it

Click to expand...
I can't find anything about it on STG, and the Jano COA appears in the Jeep forum and seems fine. What have you come across? The TFA salts problem applied to R10 and R20. I haven't seen anything about R30s so far, though it's possible.
I had planned to buy two 20mg RTs, but your message has left me uncertain. I've been checking the Japanese Telegram forums, yet nothing there points to any issue with the RT20 and RT10.

Which Telegram or Discord spot has that information?
A thread about this exact thing was posted here. cloudy reta (I have good BAC) /community-link/thread/13048/

People talked about possible fixes, but the ideal outcome is a replacement, and vendors have been providing those.
Yet nowhere does it say this challenge originates from JP, correct? Also, people over on Telegram haven't been flagging any issues with RT20.
 
Omxxl said:

Chili777 said:

Omxxl said:

Chili777 said:

morti said:


Might want to be a little cautious of that batch, there's some drama going on surrounding it

Click to expand...
I can't find anything about it on STG, and the Jano COA appears in the Jeep forum and seems fine. What have you come across? The TFA salts problem applied to R10 and R20. I haven't seen anything about R30s so far, though it's possible.
I had planned to buy two 20mg RTs, but your message has left me uncertain. I've been checking the Japanese Telegram forums, yet nothing there points to any issue with the RT20 and RT10.

Which Telegram or Discord spot has that information?
A thread about this exact thing was posted here. cloudy reta (I have good BAC) /community-link/thread/13048/

People talked about possible fixes, but the ideal outcome is a replacement, and vendors have been providing those.
Yet nowhere does it say this challenge originates from JP, correct? Also, people over on Telegram haven't been flagging any issues with RT20.
Nope, they don't, and Jeep runs solid testing groups. The only hint pointing their way was the purple caps, though red and blue ones exist too, since the problem happened at the manufacturer stage, before any vendor received it. My guess is you'll be perfectly fine.
 
Chili777 said:

Omxxl said:

Chili777 said:

Omxxl said:

Chili777 said:

morti said:


Might want to be a little cautious of that batch, there's some drama going on surrounding it

Click to expand...
I can't find anything about it on STG, and the Jano COA appears in the Jeep forum and seems fine. What have you come across? The TFA salts problem applied to R10 and R20. I haven't seen anything about R30s so far, though it's possible.
I had planned to buy two 20mg RTs, but your message has left me uncertain. I've been checking the Japanese Telegram forums, yet nothing there points to any issue with the RT20 and RT10.

Which Telegram or Discord spot has that information?
A thread about this exact thing was posted here. cloudy reta (I have good BAC) /community-link/thread/13048/

People talked about possible fixes, but the ideal outcome is a replacement, and vendors have been providing those.
Yet nowhere does it say this challenge originates from JP, correct? Also, people over on Telegram haven't been flagging any issues with RT20.
Nope, they don't, and Jeep runs solid testing groups. The only hint pointing their way was the purple caps, though red and blue ones exist too, since the problem happened at the manufacturer stage, before any vendor received it. My guess is you'll be perfectly fine.
I really appreciate it
 
The majority of the murky Reta problems I've come across from a few separate vendors involved RT10 white cap.
 
Back
Top