First PT 141 dose

funlog

Explorer
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver BC Canada
Took my initial PT 141 injection today, aiming to boost libido. I'd read the dosage range is 1 to 2 mgs. I went with .5 just to check for any odd reaction. Within 1 hour, my face and chest turned flushed. I figured "this is it!" LOL But now, 5 hours in, and zero effect. If flushing occurred, doesn't that mean it should have kicked in? Appreciate any thoughts. 😀
 
funlog said:

Took my initial PT 141 injection today, aiming to boost libido. I'd read the dosage range is 1 to 2 mgs. I went with .5 just to check for any odd reaction. Within 1 hour, my face and chest turned flushed. I figured "this is it!" LOL But now, 5 hours in, and zero effect. If flushing occurred, doesn't that mean it should have kicked in? Appreciate any thoughts. 😀
Theoretically, at least, tomorrow morning might be the earliest you'd notice anything.

Although it clears the system quickly, its effects have a way of sticking around. That's why adding just 0.5+ mg later could be wiser than jumping straight to a full dose inside a 24-hour window.

In my honest opinion, 2 mg is too much for anybody. Speaking for myself as a man, I'd cap a 24-hour stretch at 1 mg, or possibly 1.5 mg.

PT-141's real headache is figuring out the right amount, all the more so because the target keeps shifting (and no, that wasn't a deliberate pun) and you don't get the benefit of a brief effect. You might take it in the afternoon and feel nothing at all until you're asleep. So unless you're willing to gamble more — usually the stakes aren't high, but there's no guarantee — patience is essential.
 
My starting point was 1mg. That proved too much, so I dropped down to 0.25 and built my way back up gradually. These days, whenever I do use it, my dose is 1.3mg. It's been a while since my last one, though — it was wrecking my sleep. lol.

In my case, I dose 4-6 hrs ahead of time and expect the effects to stick around until the 22 hr mark.
 
funlog said:

Took my initial PT 141 injection today, aiming to boost libido. I'd read the dosage range is 1 to 2 mgs. I went with .5 just to check for any odd reaction. Within 1 hour, my face and chest turned flushed. I figured "this is it!" LOL But now, 5 hours in, and zero effect. If flushing occurred, doesn't that mean it should have kicked in? Appreciate any thoughts. 😀
Consider raising your dose by .5 each time. For your next attempt, use 1mg; if there's still no response, move to 1.5 on the following occasion. I didn't notice any effect below 2mg, and at 2.5 I went too far—an erection that lasted uncomfortably long, though it wasn't serious, only irritating.
 
I think one factor behind PT-141 lacking FDA approval for men could be how much the dosing varies, plus how long it takes before anything happens.

A bit on dosing and the associated risks:

Gemini said:


PT-141 Subq Dosing: Males vs. Females

GenderProtocol StageDosage (Subq)Onset WindowPrimary Side Effect RisksFemaleFDA Standard1.75mg2–4 hoursHigh Nausea (40%): Often leads to vomiting. Significant facial flushing and headache.MaleIntroductory0.5mg – 1.0mg2–4 hoursMild/Moderate: Flushing and stomach "tightness." Lower risk of BP spikes.MaleStandard1.5mg – 2.0mg3–6 hoursHigh: Severe nausea, projectile vomiting, and 6–12 mmHg BP increase.MaleHigh/Max3.0mg+4–8 hoursCritical: Risk of Priapism (4+ hour erection) and sustained hypertension.

Click to expand...

As for how many times per month:

Gemini said:


Protocol StyleTypical DosageMonthly LimitPurpose / RationalePrimary RisksStandard "On-Demand"1.5mg – 2.0mg8 timesUsed only before planned activity. Allows for full receptor recovery.Acute nausea, projectile vomiting, and transient high blood pressure.Microdosing (Daily/EOD)0.25mg – 0.5mg15–20 timesAims to build a "floor" of libido while staying below the nausea threshold.High risk of Hyperpigmentation (skin/mole darkening) due to cumulative exposure.The "Social" Protocol1.0mg – 1.25mg10–12 timesA middle ground for those who are sensitive to the "Standard" dose side effects.Cumulative systemic load; potential for reduced receptor sensitivity over time.Clinical Max CapVariesStrict 8The FDA-recommended limit for Vyleesi to prevent permanent skin changes.Permanent darkening of gums, face, and existing freckles.

Click to expand...
 
Appreciate everyone's replies. I'll attempt 1 mg and with any luck I won't be throwing up everywhere, haha. It's a trade-off between risk and reward, I suppose.
 
funlog said:

Took my initial PT 141 injection today, aiming to boost libido. I'd read the dosage range is 1 to 2 mgs. I went with .5 just to check for any odd reaction. Within 1 hour, my face and chest turned flushed. I figured "this is it!" LOL But now, 5 hours in, and zero effect. If flushing occurred, doesn't that mean it should have kicked in? Appreciate any thoughts. 😀
I've used its cousin MT2, and the unwanted erection effects come and go unpredictably. At times they show up, at other times everything functions normally. So whether flushing happens or not doesn't seem to tell you anything

Peptides hit me hard, so for me the flush arrives in 2-3 mins lol
 
funlog said:

Appreciate everyone's replies. I'll attempt 1 mg and with any luck I won't be throwing up everywhere, haha. It's a trade-off between risk and reward, I suppose.
An hour prior to injecting, I take an antihistamine tablet. Additionally, sipping warm ginger before the shot may ease nausea-related effects. Also, be sure to have a meal before you pin
 
Mastodon said:

funlog said:

Appreciate everyone's replies. I'll attempt 1 mg and with any luck I won't be throwing up everywhere, haha. It's a trade-off between risk and reward, I suppose.
An hour prior to injecting, I take an antihistamine tablet. Additionally, sipping warm ginger before the shot may ease nausea-related effects. Also, be sure to have a meal before you pin
Thanks.
 
funlog said:

Took my initial PT 141 injection today, aiming to boost libido. I'd read the dosage range is 1 to 2 mgs. I went with .5 just to check for any odd reaction. Within 1 hour, my face and chest turned flushed. I figured "this is it!" LOL But now, 5 hours in, and zero effect. If flushing occurred, doesn't that mean it should have kicked in? Appreciate any thoughts. 😀
My experience so far includes 0.5mg and 1mg. To be honest, using it the day prior has been 1000% more effective up to now. I took 1mg at 6pm yesterday, and only this morning did I actually get the opportunity—but wow, mix it with cialis lol... incredible, way beyond what the mrs can deal with sadly!
 
Back
Top