Daily SS-31 at 5mg has been my routine for a couple of weeks now. Slight fatigue from that. This morning brought my first ever MotsC pin, at 5mg, and oooohh… stingy! No allergic reaction though.
A little fatigued, I would say, but the actual brain fog I’ve been walking around with for months has eased a bit. Focusing is easier.
What I was expecting, I don’t know. Some people talk about it almost like it is a pre-workout, but no extra get-up-and-go has arrived for me. Twice a week is the plan, and we'll see how it goes.
Whether I stick with the SS-31 is an open question, as abdominal pain has been coming and going, and yesterday, when I accidentally skipped a dose, I noticed I didn’t have any. Worth checking whether the two things are related, since abdominal pain is a known but somewhat rare side with SS-31.
A little fatigued, I would say, but the actual brain fog I’ve been walking around with for months has eased a bit. Focusing is easier.
What I was expecting, I don’t know. Some people talk about it almost like it is a pre-workout, but no extra get-up-and-go has arrived for me. Twice a week is the plan, and we'll see how it goes.
Whether I stick with the SS-31 is an open question, as abdominal pain has been coming and going, and yesterday, when I accidentally skipped a dose, I noticed I didn’t have any. Worth checking whether the two things are related, since abdominal pain is a known but somewhat rare side with SS-31.