First-month weight loss: what was your experience?

Month 1: 12lbs. Month 2: 11 lbs. Month 3: 10 lbs. Month 4: 7lbs. I'm nearly at 5 full months now. This month only 3 lbs came off, but since I changed how I dose tirz, my energy has improved, so I'm fine with that trade off. To reach my goal I still need to drop 10-15lbs. Since my starting weight, I'm down 43lbs. People keep commenting on my weight. I look thin but curvy, so there's still some weight left to lose. My boobs didn't shrink as much as I thought they would. Just 1 cup size and 1 band size. I'm hoping a little more comes off there.
 
iwillloseweight said:

Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?
On a Reta/Tesa stack, my first month came with roughly 13 lbs gone. Since beginning peps 12 weeks back, I'm down around 30 lbs overall, all while running a full body recomp.
 
Beginning weight: 141 kg (311 lbs)

Mounjaro, prescribed

1st month: 9.4 kg (21 lbs) - 2.5mg

2nd month: 4.5 kg (10 lbs) - 5 mg

3rd month: 2.3 kg (5 lbs) -7.5 mg
 
Back
Top