First kit purchase — any advice?

Weight0ftheworld

Explorer
Joined
Jun 21, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Livermore, Ca
I'm thrilled because food noise has been a constant battle for me over a long stretch. The idea of experiencing daily life free from cravings and without being pulled in by the smell of food is something I'm eager to find out about. That said, I'm completely new to all of this, so any pointers or suggestions would be welcome!
 
Hey, congrats! That first kit is such a rush! 😁

A tip: hop into the vendor's Telegram or Discord. Plenty of times there are testing groups you can sign up for, or at minimum you'll get to check out test results when people choose to post them. Enjoy every bit of it! Life without food noise is...truly out of the ordinary!

One more "tip": simply stay around here, keep an eye on threads, and make use of the search function. You'll pick up SO much...I honestly learn something new daily!
 
You're going to need a crypto wallet with funds in it.

Getting comfortable with Telegram and/or Discord would be worthwhile. The bulk of legitimate vendors do most of their business there. A few "good" vendors do run conventional web storefronts, though they still take crypto as payment. Those might be a reasonable starting point.

It's also somewhat of a wild west situation, and caveat emptor applies. Take your time observing, and don't let yourself be rushed. Any good deal will come around again before long, whereas sketchy deals are the ones you can sidestep by pausing to think.

Last thing: jumping directly into grey brings a whole pile of small hurdles and learning curves simultaneously. It isn't cheap, but a 1 month teaser rate for a compounding teledoc service is one way to avoid getting slammed with everything going grey involves all at once. Just something to consider. You can get the first month of ready to blast Tirz from a USA compounding pharmacy, prescribed by a USA teledoc, with syringes, dosage schedules and instructions for ~$150. Not necessarily what I recommend, but that's how I started.
 
I absolutely agree that learning crypto first is the way to go. The crypto corner here is fantastic and really got me up to speed.

My routine: I grab stable coin through PayPal, leave it parked for 24 hrs, move it over to my Exodus wallet, then send payment to the vendor straight from Exodus. Have a look at the guides in the crypto corner.
 
Weight0ftheworld said:

I'm thrilled because food noise has been a constant battle for me over a long stretch. The idea of experiencing daily life free from cravings and without being pulled in by the smell of food is something I'm eager to find out about. That said, I'm completely new to all of this, so any pointers or suggestions would be welcome!
Begin with Tirz — it provides the greatest relief from food noise. It does the job, and there's no need to kick things off with the newest, flashiest option.

HouseCat said:

Hey, congrats! That first kit is such a rush! 😁

A tip: hop into the vendor's Telegram or Discord. Plenty of times there are testing groups you can sign up for, or at minimum you'll get to check out test results when people choose to post them. Enjoy every bit of it! Life without food noise is...truly out of the ordinary!

One more "tip": simply stay around here, keep an eye on threads, and make use of the search function. You'll pick up SO much...I honestly learn something new daily!
Absolutely, spend as much time as you can reading and searching through the forum. Everything you need is available right here.

Be careful not to get penalized for discussing sourcing or vendors.

Take a look at the vendor review section and begin with a known vendor from here. Rushing onto Telegram can land people in trouble.
 
Great news, and welcome aboard 😊

Speaking from my own experience.....miralax plus plenty of hydration are your closest allies! Anything odd you wonder about, run a search on here - odds are somebody has already handled the same thing! It is my favourite spot for staying current and chatting about peps 💕 there are some properly knowledgeable and helpful people around
 
Following what Stace mentioned — I'd bet that a large share of GLP side effects could be avoided if you stay on top of hydration the whole way through. That part really matters.

Nice work on getting your first buy in, though watch yourself: it can pull you in more than a little, particularly for anyone who used to shell out "normal" rates on brand name or even compounded. And once you get the hang of crypto, look out, lol!
 
My journey began through a Walmart prescription paired with a discount card. A local PCP recommended I sign up with a tele-health provider. That worked out okay. As of now, my freezer holds a 4-year supply of Tirz and Reta.
 
You'll run into the typical side effects, though they ease as your body adjusts. On top of that, once the food noise finally goes quiet, it feels genuinely great — so best of luck with everything. It's a pretty freeing experience.
 
Everything people say here about checking out your suppliers and getting familiar with crypto is correct, but I want to add this: if you're only beginning and using a low dose, you don't have to go through telehealth or compounding — picking a single-vial reseller who accepts Paypal or another non-crypto method is a perfectly workable choice too. A single T30 vial can carry you through 2 or 3 months, so it's neither a huge financial burden nor a big loss if shipping goes wrong, if side effects pile up and you need to change course, and so on.

I'm not able to share sourcing details with you at this point, but finding these US-based resellers is really easy if you browse or search around these forums. Later, once your dose goes up or you begin adding other peps, that's when buying kits makes sense — but beginning with a single vial is a simple way to get to know the landscape if that approach feels more comfortable to you. I myself still buy single vials whenever I'm trying out a new pep before committing to a full kit, and so far I've done all of it without crypto. The crypto path does give you the absolute lowest prices and is the standard approach for most people on this forum, but it isn't the only way, and it does come with a few possible risks / complications.

As for starting tirzepatide, I'm 100% with those who stress hydration (not just water, but electrolytes). The Nunn tablets are my go-to for that, though plenty of good choices exist. Eat small portions often, keep your protein intake up so you don't lose muscle, and stay physically active — even lower intensity exercise helps. Reddit and TikTok are full of accounts claiming huge losses in short periods of time, but losing at a healthy pace (roughly 1 pound a week depending on your size) will help avoid crashing your metabolism or eating up all your lean mass along with the fat. Tirz puts you in control again, you don't have to rush things to get where you want to be. Trust the process and know that you will get there. Best of luck.
 
Great to hear! I'm about to order my first kit too 🙂

Today I began "getting set up" with crypto. That meant opening a coinbase account and sorting out a wallet, among other steps. My plan is to purchase in a few weeks, so I put a small amount of euros into coinbase and left them there, hoping that keeps my account from getting shut down once the bigger transaction goes through! Crypto is completely new territory for me, but the crypto section here on this forum is a huge help!
 
bay_area_schizo said:

I absolutely agree that learning crypto first is the way to go. The crypto corner here is fantastic and really got me up to speed.

My routine: I grab stable coin through PayPal, leave it parked for 24 hrs, move it over to my Exodus wallet, then send payment to the vendor straight from Exodus. Have a look at the guides in the crypto corner.
appreciate the advice, neighbor from NorCal!
 
Weight0ftheworld said:

bay_area_schizo said:

I absolutely agree that learning crypto first is the way to go. The crypto corner here is fantastic and really got me up to speed.

My routine: I grab stable coin through PayPal, leave it parked for 24 hrs, move it over to my Exodus wallet, then send payment to the vendor straight from Exodus. Have a look at the guides in the crypto corner.
appreciate the advice, neighbor from NorCal!
we're not the only ones laughing 🤣
 
bay_area_schizo said:

Weight0ftheworld said:

bay_area_schizo said:

I absolutely agree that learning crypto first is the way to go. The crypto corner here is fantastic and really got me up to speed.

My routine: I grab stable coin through PayPal, leave it parked for 24 hrs, move it over to my Exodus wallet, then send payment to the vendor straight from Exodus. Have a look at the guides in the crypto corner.
appreciate the advice, neighbor from NorCal!
we're not the only ones laughing 🤣
...and the marks we carry—bumps, scars, bruises—are proof of it....OP, with any luck, one day you'll see the moment you chose to jump into this whole thing as the turning point that made your life vastly better...that's how it worked out for me....good luck and NEVER QUIT!.... 👍
 
Weight0ftheworld said:

I'm thrilled because food noise has been a constant battle for me over a long stretch. The idea of experiencing daily life free from cravings and without being pulled in by the smell of food is something I'm eager to find out about. That said, I'm completely new to all of this, so any pointers or suggestions would be welcome!
Start with a small dose and increase it gradually...Get comfortable with the math, and once you feel confident about milligrams, milliliters and units, verify yourself by entering your figures into one of the calculators — there are plenty around the site. The one I prefer is: https://calc.injectionshop.com/ Also watch those decimal points... And yes, WELCOME...

​#-
 
I think the key points are already covered. Start by getting crypto — USDC in particular — and if the seller you're using won't accept it, you can swap it into whichever coin they do want. Learn from my mistake: I picked up BTC-based crypto and just left it sitting there, which cost me roughly $10.

As others have said, raise the nitrate dose gradually.

Watch how much you eat. By the end of week 1, I was feeling clearly queasy because I'd eaten too much and it was just parked in my stomach.

Best of luck!!
 
Back
Top