Finding the correct cartridge for the pen

JohannesSweden77

Explorer
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
I came across a V3 pen on Aliexpress. I can't include the photo or the link.

But seriously, how the hell do you locate cartridges and a pin that actually fit? All I keep seeing is stuff that works with V1 and V2. Do those also work with V3? I need help tracking down a pen in Europe that comes with everything required... Please! Pretty please!
 
For the most part the cartridges are standard. What you want are the "3ml pen cartridges". The V3 won't require anything special.
 
maokai said:

For the most part the cartridges are standard. What you want are the "3ml pen cartridges". The V3 won't require anything special.
Appreciate it, I had a hunch but wanted confirmation. Went ahead and placed an order for a few to test.
 
Based on what I've seen, 3ML cartridges of the standard kind plus any insulin pen needles (30-31g, 4-8mm) work with every pen out there. The confusion may come from the fact that certain pens require modification. Not sure if links are allowed here, but Daropep offers a solid breakdown showing which pens are automatic or manual, and which ones need modding versus accepting standard cartridges, etc
 
Back
Top