Finally under 200, a decade later!!!

Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
14b6d82fe3b09433fa297342879d9f97ec80ce0e76c988d83f9b0e2d00b3d355.webp


As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Off topic, but how are you getting on with the Hume scales? One arrived here recently and it hasn’t won me over, after several years on a Withings. Maybe the coming weeks will change that, but right now I’m really not sure.

Congratulations on your achievement BTW. 👏
 
Skin-wise, a decent lotion like amlactin at 35 helps, along with daily supplemental collagen
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Congrats! And how you’re finding the Hume scale is something I’d like to know too. Mine is an old analog unit and a newer one is on my list.
 
pearbear48 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Congrats! And how you’re finding the Hume scale is something I’d like to know too. Mine is an old analog unit and a newer one is on my list.
Honestly, the HUME scale doesn’t do it for me. How hydrated you are swings the readings wildly, and keeping your hydration at exactly the same level day to day is hard.

Fostradamus said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Off topic, but how are you getting on with the Hume scales? One arrived here recently and it hasn’t won me over, after several years on a Withings. Maybe the coming weeks will change that, but right now I’m really not sure.

Congratulations on your achievement BTW. 👏
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
d641a47af94197e03d49af01d677276e5fe1cc73b8f27be23fc52b8c56b3261c.gif
 
pearbear48 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Congrats! And how you’re finding the Hume scale is something I’d like to know too. Mine is an old analog unit and a newer one is on my list.
Before settling on the Hume I spent a while price-checking the alternatives, since I wanted something cheaper that still had solid reviews. I ended up with an Etekcity smart scale from Amazon at $33 — and there is a near-identical model going for $19.95 right now if you would rather spend less. It has been a good buy and I have no complaints with it so far.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Huge congrats on hitting this one!
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Watching all that effort finally pay off is something special.

There is a particular kind of relief in knowing you have cracked something that had you stuck for years.

So happy for you!!
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Way to go!!! 🫶
 
Back
Top