Filtering as a remedy, or straight to the bin?

dazedconfused_

Explorer
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Hey all,

Lately I've been going through a lot of the filtering threads, and the talk around contamination and safety has genuinely gotten me to question how I do things.

Up to this point I've never filtered anything, and that level of risk sits okay with me. I've had SS31 in rotation for just over a week. I was away for a few days and didn't bring any of the peps with me. Back home and looking at it today, the liquid is still see-through, but I can plainly see little floating bits.

My gut says don't mess with it in this state, but I want to know what the protocol actually is. Say I ran it through a filter at this point — would it be okay to keep it and carry on, or does seeing particles with your own eyes mean it's automatically destined for the trash?

I'm probably going to toss it just to be on the safe side, but I'd really like to know what the rest of you do when this comes up. I'm still learning all of this. I've been watching videos and digging through old posts here, but if there's anything specific out there — resources, guides, or a thorough write-up on filtering done right — I'd appreciate it more than I can say 🙏
 
I had this happen with a reta vial that still had 2 doses left in it — the liquid turned slightly hazy, so I tossed the whole thing.

Up to now I haven't filtered either, but my thinking has been shifting recently; the more posts I go through here, the more I lean toward filtering. I'm already putting together what I need for it.

Another reason this subject grabs me: a SS31 kit is currently headed to my place…
 
I have never run my solutions through a filter, and I have not run into any problems (aside from NAD giving that burning sensation and GHK-containing products leaving me sore). What I wonder about when it comes to filtering liquids that have visible particles - if your eyes can pick them out, are they not simply too large to be pulled through a 30 or 31g needle? It reminds me of folks who insist that anything taken from a glass ampoule, the kind you snap the top off, has to be filtered so that glass fragments do not end up in the syringe. Truly? There is just no chance a glass fragment makes it through an opening that tiny. And even if we are talking about a "micro-shard," it is not going to cause you harm. Glass does not react with anything - it will just sit in your fat tissue for good.
 
If there's any doubt, throw it away.

Think about it: after coming back from a trip, would you drink juice with floaties in it? Then why put it into your body with a needle?

Endotoxin poisoning isn't something to laugh off. Something could be multiplying inside that vial, and the last thing you want is its waste going into you.

Endotoxins can't be removed by filtering
 
Once reconstituted, floaters appearing later point to aggregates. And that is only the portion you are able to see. A filter may reduce them, yet it cannot clear every aggregate out. Bin it.
 
Habibibi said:

Once reconstituted, floaters appearing later point to aggregates. And that is only the portion you are able to see. A filter may reduce them, yet it cannot clear every aggregate out. Bin it.
Got it, that clears things up. Appreciate it!
 
latviantower said:

I have never run my solutions through a filter, and I have not run into any problems (aside from NAD giving that burning sensation and GHK-containing products leaving me sore). What I wonder about when it comes to filtering liquids that have visible particles - if your eyes can pick them out, are they not simply too large to be pulled through a 30 or 31g needle? It reminds me of folks who insist that anything taken from a glass ampoule, the kind you snap the top off, has to be filtered so that glass fragments do not end up in the syringe. Truly? There is just no chance a glass fragment makes it through an opening that tiny. And even if we are talking about a "micro-shard," it is not going to cause you harm. Glass does not react with anything - it will just sit in your fat tissue for good.
That makes sense, and it's the reason I raised the question in the first place! Still, if the solution itself is fine, meaning there's no contamination (?), then why would floaters show up at all?

So logically speaking, the moment floaters become visible to the naked eye, even if I filter them out successfully, that solution can't be safely injected anymore..? Or not..? Haha. I'm definitely still learning.
 
If milk didn't leave the cow in lumps, I'm not running it through a filter and then drinking it. And there's no way I'm putting anything into my body through injection that has lumps when it wasn't lumpy to begin with — filtering it first or not.
 
randompersonrandom said:

If milk didn't leave the cow in lumps, I'm not running it through a filter and then drinking it. And there's no way I'm putting anything into my body through injection that has lumps when it wasn't lumpy to begin with — filtering it first or not.
At this point, the only image in my head is that cow with the lumpy milk getting milked….
 
latviantower said:

randompersonrandom said:

If milk didn't leave the cow in lumps, I'm not running it through a filter and then drinking it. And there's no way I'm putting anything into my body through injection that has lumps when it wasn't lumpy to begin with — filtering it first or not.
At this point, the only image in my head is that cow with the lumpy milk getting milked….
Now I keep picturing that cow as having mastitis and needing treatment right away!
 
Back
Top