Filtered tap water used by mistake in place of BAC water

Gr33dyOctopus said:


Not yet, but i was 213 at this post and now im 215, maybe its time to start 😆

I honestly had it sent to me on accident by UPP but decided to pay them for a kit to try it out. On the fence about it tho...

Click to expand...
Eager to find out what happens! My RS has reached week 8 with tesa, plus I've got some coming from UPP. Looks like a reliable supplier
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


Not yet, but i was 213 at this post and now im 215, maybe its time to start 😆

I honestly had it sent to me on accident by UPP but decided to pay them for a kit to try it out. On the fence about it tho...

Click to expand...
Compared to hgh, it carries lower risk and fewer side effects.... personally, neither one is an option for me. After roughly 2 weeks on tesa, my blood sugar climbed from 95 up to 120. With hgh, my a1c went from 5.7 to 6.2....i suppose im simply old n fat. The bright side is mots c does the job for me, no negative response and i like it.
 
I would definitely throw it away—bacteria is nothing to gamble with. After opening my first 30ml bottle of BAC water, I neglected to refrigerate it. The moment I realized that was a mistake, I tossed it before mixing anything else.
 
rkbleddyn said:

I would definitely throw it away—bacteria is nothing to gamble with. After opening my first 30ml bottle of BAC water, I neglected to refrigerate it. The moment I realized that was a mistake, I tossed it before mixing anything else.
Even once opened, BAC water does not require refrigeration.
 
dogmom said:

rkbleddyn said:

I would definitely throw it away—bacteria is nothing to gamble with. After opening my first 30ml bottle of BAC water, I neglected to refrigerate it. The moment I realized that was a mistake, I tossed it before mixing anything else.
Even once opened, BAC water does not require refrigeration.
I've been told repeatedly that it does, so that's what I follow.
 
Airborne Daddy said:


Its safer than hgh with less sides.... for me, i cant do either. 2ish weeks of tesa took my blood sugar from 95 to 120. Hgh took my a1c from 5.7 to 6.2....guess im just old n fat. On the plus mots c works for me, i get no bad reaction and dig it.

Click to expand...
Christ. That post genuinely put the fear in me. I've also got a handful of hgh lobster kits on the way from a gb. Beyond that, I'm sitting on 2 full kits of motsc plus another batch headed my way through a gb, and so far I've only injected it a single time.

Perhaps it's time I actually gave the mots-c a shot....

At this stage my stash has gotten completely out of hand 😆
 
Muffyflowers said:

Lucygoosey said:

Hey everyone.

To make a long absurd story brief: a vial of BAC water had been swapped out for tap water (which is filtered very carefully), and my sister ended up using that by mistake in a brand-new bottle of NAD 1000mg.

Can this be salvaged somehow, is she able to just carry on with it, or does the whole thing need to be thrown out?

Much love
I would throw it away; you shouldn't even use filtered tap in a neti pot.
Can you believe I actually had to warn a microbiologist—someone who formerly directed 1 of the largest hospital labs on the west coast—and his wife, who works as a lab tech, against using it in the neti pot?

I adore them like second parents, but I nearly toppled off my chair because I could have lost her to some brain-eating organism, etc.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


Jesus. You just scared the hell out of me with that shit. I have a few hgh lobster kits coming too from a gb. I have two full kits of motsc and some more coming in a gb as well, and ive literally pinned it once.

Maybe i should try the mots-c....

My collection is out of control at this point 😆

Click to expand...
For most people it's not a problem. In my case though, I've been sitting at the edge of pre-diabetes for 5 years now.... If it were me, I'd inject for a month, then spend 80 dollars on an a1c/glucose blood test through labs md and go to a quest location for the draw. Another option is a walmart finger stick glucose kit, about 30 bucks, and those are fairly accurate. I'd test in the morning, fasting, after 16oz of water... if you go the bloodwork route, fast for 12 hours, water is fine but a quart or 2 will water down the results. Lol I saw the lobstah gb somewhere, shut down in april I believe. The mots, some people end up with allergic reactions lol, 1st kit was fine for me.
 
Ticks said:


Looking forward to hearing how it goes! My RS is on week 8 of tesa and have some on the way from UPP. Seems like a solid source

Click to expand...
Last night I placed an order for some. Are you running IPA alongside it, or sticking with Tesa by itself?
 
Airborne Daddy said:


Most peeps are fine with it, i guess ive been borderline pre diabetic 5 years.... id pin it a month and get an 80 dollar a1c/ glucose blood test from labs md and visit a quest for blood draw. Or a walmart glucose finger stick kit for 30bucks, theyre pretty accurate. Id do it in the am, fasted after 16oz water... if you run bloods do it 12 hours fasted, waters ok but a quart or 2 will dilute the results. Lol i seen the lobstah gb somewhere, closed in april i think. The mots some people get allergic reactions lol, i was fine with 1st kit.

Click to expand...
Thanks, that's genuinely helpful and well-grounded guidance. Trying hgh is something I'm quite keen on. If I'm going to be doing daily injections of anything once more, hgh would be the one.
 
Panderas785 said:


Ordered some last night. Stacking IPA or just Tesa only ?

Click to expand...
When it comes to Tesa alone, my RS gave both a go and Tesa on its own is where the magic happens alongside reta.
 
rkbleddyn said:

dogmom said:

rkbleddyn said:

I would definitely throw it away—bacteria is nothing to gamble with. After opening my first 30ml bottle of BAC water, I neglected to refrigerate it. The moment I realized that was a mistake, I tossed it before mixing anything else.
Even once opened, BAC water does not require refrigeration.
I've been told repeatedly that it does, so that's what I follow.
As a general guideline, anything that refrigeration does not damage will keep better when kept cold.

Should a microorganism have entered the vial, higher temperatures will let it multiply more quickly. That means contamination becomes visible earlier, but it also means the situation deteriorates faster. When preparing a medium and checking for sterility, placing it in an incubator makes turbidity (microbial growth) easier to observe.
 
Back
Top