Figuring out unlabeled peptides

fatdude

Explorer
Joined
Jul 17, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Las vegas nevada
Could anyone give me a hand? I stuck these peps in the freezer without any labels, so does anybody have a clue what they might be?
 
Seen on a lot of price sheets;

CP10 = cjc1295(no dac)5mg/ipamorelin5mg

ET10 = epitalon 10mg

I don't know whether that matches anything you've purchased before.

Can you provide an order email and/or a photo?
 
CJC-1295 without DAC combined with Ipamorelin (the usual ratio is 5 mg CJC no DAC + 5 mg IPA, giving 10 mg in each vial). Bulk kits containing 10 vials are marketed under the name "CP10"

ET10: The label refers to Epithalon (Epitalon), 10 mg in every vial (commonly supplied in kits of 10). In Chinese vendor catalogs, "ET" serves as the standard shorthand for Epitalon/Epithalon

That's my best guess
 
Regarding the CP10 certificate of analysis, searching your TG groups for batch number SACP1020250728F might still turn it up, in case you haven't tried that yet.
 
yrrdead said:

Seen on a lot of price sheets;

CP10 = cjc1295(no dac)5mg/ipamorelin5mg

ET10 = epitalon 10mg

I don't know whether that matches anything you've purchased before.

Can you provide an order email and/or a photo?
That's all I needed—it's coming back to me now, thanks.
 
Back
Top