Fibromyalgia, and what Reta gave me back

Hold My Coffee

Explorer
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeland, FL USA
Fibromyalgia came into my life after I lost my son. Before that I had a physical job at UPS and ran 5k each weekend — afterwards I was in bed. Going carnivore took away a lot of the physical symptoms, but I never felt like myself again...then came RETA. I began it to drop weight, and these days that sits at the very BOTTOM of the list of what I get from it. The stiffness, the pain, the chronic fatigue — all gone. My joints move freely; I can twist and turn like before. Has anyone else had this happen? Or do you have someone in your life with fibromyalgia...this may be their answer! Worth noting...the change showed up in week one, on a micro dose. I'm in my 7th week now, at 2mg, and it keeps improving.
 
Hold My Coffee said:

Fibromyalgia came into my life after I lost my son. Before that I had a physical job at UPS and ran 5k each weekend — afterwards I was in bed. Going carnivore took away a lot of the physical symptoms, but I never felt like myself again...then came RETA. I began it to drop weight, and these days that sits at the very BOTTOM of the list of what I get from it. The stiffness, the pain, the chronic fatigue — all gone. My joints move freely; I can twist and turn like before. Has anyone else had this happen? Or do you have someone in your life with fibromyalgia...this may be their answer! Worth noting...the change showed up in week one, on a micro dose. I'm in my 7th week now, at 2mg, and it keeps improving.
Both our God and glp1s are good
 
Hold My Coffee said:

Fibromyalgia came into my life after I lost my son. Before that I had a physical job at UPS and ran 5k each weekend — afterwards I was in bed. Going carnivore took away a lot of the physical symptoms, but I never felt like myself again...then came RETA. I began it to drop weight, and these days that sits at the very BOTTOM of the list of what I get from it. The stiffness, the pain, the chronic fatigue — all gone. My joints move freely; I can twist and turn like before. Has anyone else had this happen? Or do you have someone in your life with fibromyalgia...this may be their answer! Worth noting...the change showed up in week one, on a micro dose. I'm in my 7th week now, at 2mg, and it keeps improving.
That's wonderful news! Cheers to less pain ahead and a joyful life! 🥂
 
Hold My Coffee said:

Fibromyalgia came into my life after I lost my son. Before that I had a physical job at UPS and ran 5k each weekend — afterwards I was in bed. Going carnivore took away a lot of the physical symptoms, but I never felt like myself again...then came RETA. I began it to drop weight, and these days that sits at the very BOTTOM of the list of what I get from it. The stiffness, the pain, the chronic fatigue — all gone. My joints move freely; I can twist and turn like before. Has anyone else had this happen? Or do you have someone in your life with fibromyalgia...this may be their answer! Worth noting...the change showed up in week one, on a micro dose. I'm in my 7th week now, at 2mg, and it keeps improving.
I appreciate you being so open about this. For many people who deal with fibromyalgia and chronic pain without saying anything, posts like yours offer real hope. 😍
 
Hold My Coffee said:

Fibromyalgia came into my life after I lost my son. Before that I had a physical job at UPS and ran 5k each weekend — afterwards I was in bed. Going carnivore took away a lot of the physical symptoms, but I never felt like myself again...then came RETA. I began it to drop weight, and these days that sits at the very BOTTOM of the list of what I get from it. The stiffness, the pain, the chronic fatigue — all gone. My joints move freely; I can twist and turn like before. Has anyone else had this happen? Or do you have someone in your life with fibromyalgia...this may be their answer! Worth noting...the change showed up in week one, on a micro dose. I'm in my 7th week now, at 2mg, and it keeps improving.

That's absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Cheers to continued improvement!
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Hold My Coffee said:

Fibromyalgia came into my life after I lost my son. Before that I had a physical job at UPS and ran 5k each weekend — afterwards I was in bed. Going carnivore took away a lot of the physical symptoms, but I never felt like myself again...then came RETA. I began it to drop weight, and these days that sits at the very BOTTOM of the list of what I get from it. The stiffness, the pain, the chronic fatigue — all gone. My joints move freely; I can twist and turn like before. Has anyone else had this happen? Or do you have someone in your life with fibromyalgia...this may be their answer! Worth noting...the change showed up in week one, on a micro dose. I'm in my 7th week now, at 2mg, and it keeps improving.
Both our God and glp1s are good
I'm still blown away by this stuff. The aching in the joints of my left fingers has pretty much disappeared.

Nice one, OP.
 
BNLFL said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Hold My Coffee said:

Fibromyalgia came into my life after I lost my son. Before that I had a physical job at UPS and ran 5k each weekend — afterwards I was in bed. Going carnivore took away a lot of the physical symptoms, but I never felt like myself again...then came RETA. I began it to drop weight, and these days that sits at the very BOTTOM of the list of what I get from it. The stiffness, the pain, the chronic fatigue — all gone. My joints move freely; I can twist and turn like before. Has anyone else had this happen? Or do you have someone in your life with fibromyalgia...this may be their answer! Worth noting...the change showed up in week one, on a micro dose. I'm in my 7th week now, at 2mg, and it keeps improving.
Both our God and glp1s are good
I'm still blown away by this stuff. The aching in the joints of my left fingers has pretty much disappeared.

Nice one, OP.
Count me in the same boat. Ulcerative colitis was my diagnosis, and between the ages of 16 and 35 I was on heavy prednisone along with a range of other steroids and immune-suppressing medications (I'm 53 now). The stiffness got so severe that going down a flight of stairs looked and felt completely unnatural, and my knees, ankles and fingers were in a constant state of tightness. After sitting for an hour or more, getting back on my feet was a struggle. Dropping some weight helped somewhat, but in my view trizepatide deserves credit for the bulk of the improvement. These days I sometimes lose track of how rough things used to be, and for that I'm grateful
 
Jfrick11 said:

Hold My Coffee said:

Fibromyalgia came into my life after I lost my son. Before that I had a physical job at UPS and ran 5k each weekend — afterwards I was in bed. Going carnivore took away a lot of the physical symptoms, but I never felt like myself again...then came RETA. I began it to drop weight, and these days that sits at the very BOTTOM of the list of what I get from it. The stiffness, the pain, the chronic fatigue — all gone. My joints move freely; I can twist and turn like before. Has anyone else had this happen? Or do you have someone in your life with fibromyalgia...this may be their answer! Worth noting...the change showed up in week one, on a micro dose. I'm in my 7th week now, at 2mg, and it keeps improving.
I appreciate you being so open about this. For many people who deal with fibromyalgia and chronic pain without saying anything, posts like yours offer real hope. 😍
That's exactly the reason I post about it! It never crossed my mind that Reta could help with so many different things. My hope was that other people dealing with the same thing would try it
 
I truly hope that sensation never returns for you! Each morning I find myself amazed at how freely my body moves now. This has completely transformed my life, and knowing that others are experiencing the same relief brings me so much joy.
 
Back
Top