I know this might sound like a dumb question, but I genuinely can't get a clear answer from anyone.
I follow the 15g per 1000kcal guideline. Because I'm cutting at 3000kcal, I typically take in about 45g to keep things moving and to stay full.
But if I start a GLP-1 agonist and my digestion slows down, does that mean I should increase fiber to help it along? Or decrease fiber so it doesn't slow things down even more? Or should I just leave it alone and stick with 45g?
I'm pretty confused. The only thing I know is that my farts don't smell too bad, and I'd like to keep it that way.
I follow the 15g per 1000kcal guideline. Because I'm cutting at 3000kcal, I typically take in about 45g to keep things moving and to stay full.
But if I start a GLP-1 agonist and my digestion slows down, does that mean I should increase fiber to help it along? Or decrease fiber so it doesn't slow things down even more? Or should I just leave it alone and stick with 45g?
I'm pretty confused. The only thing I know is that my farts don't smell too bad, and I'd like to keep it that way.