Feeling the love....

Pocket

Explorer
Joined
May 12, 2026
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Location
Greensboro, NC
So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
 
Completely agree. For people into peptides, Reddit is nearly as poor as the gear head groups. That demonstrates how much a solid moderator and screened members matter.
 
TikTok (purchase via an influencer) -> Reddit (purchase via resellers of single vials) -> GLP1/Meso (purchase via vendors that are listed) -> Telegram/Discord (purchase via vendors and/or take part in gbs) -> Locate a source of your own.



This serves as an illustrative progression for peptide enthusiasts. As you move forward you tend to become more knowledgeable, since you must either learn and advance or remain on TikTok/Reddit purchasing from resellers of single vials.
 
Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
Self-answers are now available to you. You have earned a significant milestone that this forum requires. Be patient, you will encounter some unpleasant individuals.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

I got a temporary ban for acting like a jerk. Admittedly it was directed only at vendors, but if I were you, I’d keep an eye on me! 😅
Oh yes, there are also a few little unpleasant ones.

miameow said:

TikTok (purchase via an influencer) -> Reddit (purchase via resellers of single vials) -> GLP1/Meso (purchase via vendors that are listed) -> Telegram/Discord (purchase via vendors and/or take part in gbs) -> Locate a source of your own.



This serves as an illustrative progression for peptide enthusiasts. As you move forward you tend to become more knowledgeable, since you must either learn and advance or remain on TikTok/Reddit purchasing from resellers of single vials.
I still have a great distance to cover.
 
Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
My husband, who has passed, was a gearhead too, and he'd say the exact same thing. This forum really is the best—you're completely right.
 
sheilarae74 said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
My husband, who has passed, was a gearhead too, and he'd say the exact same thing. This forum really is the best—you're completely right.
My condolences for your loss.

What truly amazes me, though, is watching people in this space who handle risk so differently — a few stick strictly to peptides that have been tested and verified, while others say they'd inject pretty much whatever — yet everyone collaborates to make the community stronger instead of trying to shout each other down over which approach is correct.
 
Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
 
sheilarae74 said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
My husband, who has passed, was a gearhead too, and he'd say the exact same thing. This forum really is the best—you're completely right.
My heartfelt sympathies go out to you.

As someone who thrives on being alone and genuinely enjoys isolation, I recognize that this experience isn't the same for the majority of women.

Pocket said:

sheilarae74 said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
My husband, who has passed, was a gearhead too, and he'd say the exact same thing. This forum really is the best—you're completely right.
My condolences for your loss.

What truly amazes me, though, is watching people in this space who handle risk so differently — a few stick strictly to peptides that have been tested and verified, while others say they'd inject pretty much whatever — yet everyone collaborates to make the community stronger instead of trying to shout each other down over which approach is correct.
The root of it comes down to differing sex drives. When certain guys spot an attractive young person, the urge to make a move is just too strong to resist.

BNLFL said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
Putting the most powerful crook in charge of watching over the chickens is a tactic that has been tried and proven effective everywhere.
 
BNLFL said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
Yep... identical situation for me on a class 3 gun forum going back to the 90's...
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
Yep... identical situation for me on a class 3 gun forum going back to the 90's...

d8ce84d32bac3a7df57cde3a7e59250cc32f663a7fc2b496c53b3c4fbb442823.gif
 
ngl for the first 2 days I was like fuck this place 😂 but then I calmed down and actually began reading the announcements and rules. now after a couple of weeks (and 3 orders up under my belt) I understand why the guardrails are so tight.
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
Yep... identical situation for me on a class 3 gun forum going back to the 90's...

Lmfao, for a number of years I also served as a mod on a big forum dedicated to growing psilocybin cubensis magic mushrooms. It was great—spent years swapping spores, prints, strains, mescaline, lsd, dmt, loads of various research chems research chems, plus more. I even managed to get 5 o6 6 peyote buttons, grafted them onto some pachanoi, and 1.5 years later ended up with dozens of buttons. Ahhh those good old days. These days the only drugs I take are for weight loss and recovery 😅🤣😂
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
Yep... identical situation for me on a class 3 gun forum going back to the 90's...

Lmfao, for a number of years I also served as a mod on a big forum dedicated to growing psilocybin cubensis magic mushrooms. It was great—spent years swapping spores, prints, strains, mescaline, lsd, dmt, loads of various research chems research chems, plus more. I even managed to get 5 o6 6 peyote buttons, grafted them onto some pachanoi, and 1.5 years later ended up with dozens of buttons. Ahhh those good old days. These days the only drugs I take are for weight loss and recovery 😅🤣😂
Come on, that isn't actually a thing...You're fabricating it..Not a single person can repeat it identically even once.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
Yep... identical situation for me on a class 3 gun forum going back to the 90's...

Lmfao, for a number of years I also served as a mod on a big forum dedicated to growing psilocybin cubensis magic mushrooms. It was great—spent years swapping spores, prints, strains, mescaline, lsd, dmt, loads of various research chems research chems, plus more. I even managed to get 5 o6 6 peyote buttons, grafted them onto some pachanoi, and 1.5 years later ended up with dozens of buttons. Ahhh those good old days. These days the only drugs I take are for weight loss and recovery 😅🤣😂
Honestly, it really comes across like you sampled the bulk of whatever you claim to have grown, Breaking Greed.

bay_area_schizo said:

ngl for the first 2 days I was like fuck this place 😂 but then I calmed down and actually began reading the announcements and rules. now after a couple of weeks (and 3 orders up under my belt) I understand why the guardrails are so tight.
Naturally, that's cali. obviously!
 
bay_area_schizo said:

ngl for the first 2 days I was like fuck this place 😂 but then I calmed down and actually began reading the announcements and rules. now after a couple of weeks (and 3 orders up under my belt) I understand why the guardrails are so tight.
I spent yesterday digging through every old drama thread I could find..According to the site, 60 registered members were online alongside 1200 "guests"..If it were up to me, those guardrails would be rebuilt as bunkers.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
Yep... identical situation for me on a class 3 gun forum going back to the 90's...

Lmfao, for a number of years I also served as a mod on a big forum dedicated to growing psilocybin cubensis magic mushrooms. It was great—spent years swapping spores, prints, strains, mescaline, lsd, dmt, loads of various research chems research chems, plus more. I even managed to get 5 o6 6 peyote buttons, grafted them onto some pachanoi, and 1.5 years later ended up with dozens of buttons. Ahhh those good old days. These days the only drugs I take are for weight loss and recovery 😅🤣😂
That clears up a whole lot!....just kidding....😎
 
Flash-BCR said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
Yep... identical situation for me on a class 3 gun forum going back to the 90's...

Lmfao, for a number of years I also served as a mod on a big forum dedicated to growing psilocybin cubensis magic mushrooms. It was great—spent years swapping spores, prints, strains, mescaline, lsd, dmt, loads of various research chems research chems, plus more. I even managed to get 5 o6 6 peyote buttons, grafted them onto some pachanoi, and 1.5 years later ended up with dozens of buttons. Ahhh those good old days. These days the only drugs I take are for weight loss and recovery 😅🤣😂
That clears up a whole lot!....just kidding....😎
It genuinely does 😅
 
Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
After diving into the peptide world, the information people have shared has been genuinely great. There are some solid folks in this community. By the way, I saw that your location is Greensboro, NC. Back when I was stationed at Ft. Bragg in Fayettenam, NC, a group of us would head to a club in Greensboro called Dadio's. That's actually where I met my ex-wife. Lol. Cheers from Bama
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Pocket said:

So I've only been around this place for a little while now, and there's something I need to get off my chest.....

I LOVE how much everyone here helps out and actually cares. I'm a massive gearhead, and car groups can be straight-up toxic. People with egos bigger than their car's hp, elitists, gatekeeping, all of it. For a new guy trying to come in and learn, those communities can be brutal. What I love about it here is that even when someone asks a dumb newb question, they don't get treated like a dumb newb. Sure, you all will point folks toward the search function and explain how it works (and rightly so), but I haven't seen anyone be mean about it. Maybe I just haven't dug deep enough to find those messages yet, I dunno. lol. But so far, being on this site has been a really huge breath of fresh air and comfort compared to other online communities I am/have been a part of.

So I just wanna say thanks for that.
I've served as an Admin/Super Mod for a long time on a large Ford forum, so yes, it does happen — and I do my best to keep the animals in line over there.
Yep... identical situation for me on a class 3 gun forum going back to the 90's...

Lmfao, for a number of years I also served as a mod on a big forum dedicated to growing psilocybin cubensis magic mushrooms. It was great—spent years swapping spores, prints, strains, mescaline, lsd, dmt, loads of various research chems research chems, plus more. I even managed to get 5 o6 6 peyote buttons, grafted them onto some pachanoi, and 1.5 years later ended up with dozens of buttons. Ahhh those good old days. These days the only drugs I take are for weight loss and recovery 😅🤣😂
A few people I'm acquainted with go through a 3 day fast that's kind of like a vision quest, and they use a specific type of fungus along the way.
 
Back
Top