Feeling quite emotional at the moment — deeply thankful for this community: the access and shared experiences have made a difference

LabTesting

Explorer
Joined
Oct 17, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Big City
I already covered what I wanted to say above.

When I made my first post here, it was about how this goes beyond fat loss and touches addiction and alcoholism.

People responded really well, and I think that same sense of gratitude for this forum lives in all of us.

/community-link/thread/7010/

3 weeks ago I got a family member to give it a try. The screen shot shows where things stand today.

They are turning their life around completely and doing other things that matter a lot in the community (small town).

The reaction to what they are doing has been very positive—simply being sober for 3 weeks.

When I handed it to them, I pushed a bit hard and pressured them to quit drinking, but they came up with their own reasons.

Right now I am just grateful.

Edit: I also asked you all about alcoholism here, and you all delivered:

/community-link/thread/7379/





b428cc745f7a0e1eb92fca35753abf1e9cba0e0d85548b91a52fa34d76e1ad4e.webp
 
Absolutely something worth celebrating — congrats!

I can also speak to how much my own connection with alcohol has shifted after beginning Tirz/Reta.. perhaps 2-3 drinks per month, rather than potentially exceeding that amount each day, on most days of the week.

Even if no weight came off at all, that improvement in health by itself is extending lives and making quality of life better.
 
Wonderful to hear! I've only just joined this community, and every bit of it has been encouraging, on top of the amazing effects the medication brings. I'm genuinely glad for you and for your relative who is progressing so well! I'll keep this post in mind for people close to me who are facing something similar. Remarkable!
 
Back
Top