Feeling Lost About Where to Source Ret? Anyone Else?

That was me too. The anxiety was through the roof. After weeks of digging around, I eventually said "screw it" and went with a vendor that didn't require a big minimum order and had COAs plus reviews that weren't terrible. I figure it worked out fine. They've clearly got the customs thing figured out, and I finished a whole vial without any dire consequences.
 
Check out the vendor reviews posted here, and pay closest attention to those with long track records. Add those to your shortlist. After that, look around the forum for any other threads that mention the vendors you shortlisted. Find out what's being discussed about them in the discord and TG groups. Look over the COAs the vendors provide, and see whether a group test is underway that you could take part in. Once you've reconstituted, make sure the solution is completely clear with no gel. If doubts remain, run it through a filter. Try a very small injection and monitor how your body responds across 24 hours. Beyond all that, I don't think there's much else you can do.
 
FartfulCodger said:

Check out the vendor reviews posted here, and pay closest attention to those with long track records. Add those to your shortlist. After that, look around the forum for any other threads that mention the vendors you shortlisted. Find out what's being discussed about them in the discord and TG groups. Look over the COAs the vendors provide, and see whether a group test is underway that you could take part in. Once you've reconstituted, make sure the solution is completely clear with no gel. If doubts remain, run it through a filter. Try a very small injection and monitor how your body responds across 24 hours. Beyond all that, I don't think there's much else you can do.

If you've never placed a direct-from-China shipping order before, going with a domestic seller or a Chinese warehouse might be the better route (assuming they genuinely have stock). Otherwise, you're looking at a month of anxious waiting.

My initial China order got seized (last summer), though it was only a half kit through a group buy. It was reshipped without issue.
 
Calm Logic said:

FartfulCodger said:

Check out the vendor reviews posted here, and pay closest attention to those with long track records. Add those to your shortlist. After that, look around the forum for any other threads that mention the vendors you shortlisted. Find out what's being discussed about them in the discord and TG groups. Look over the COAs the vendors provide, and see whether a group test is underway that you could take part in. Once you've reconstituted, make sure the solution is completely clear with no gel. If doubts remain, run it through a filter. Try a very small injection and monitor how your body responds across 24 hours. Beyond all that, I don't think there's much else you can do.

If you've never placed a direct-from-China shipping order before, going with a domestic seller or a Chinese warehouse might be the better route (assuming they genuinely have stock). Otherwise, you're looking at a month of anxious waiting.

My initial China order got seized (last summer), though it was only a half kit through a group buy. It was reshipped without issue.
When a vendor has a US name, does that mean they're actually located here, or is that not the case?
 
Calm Logic said:

Does it have to be R30 or higher? I'm wondering because lately a lot of the R10, R15, and R20 batches have been having issues—turning cloudy when mixed with Hospira. Some suppliers, GYC included, are even warning upfront that PBS might be needed for reconstitution. That said, I did just receive R10 from an unnamed vendor (mostly used for bulk/GB purchases), and there were no problems with it.

Aside from Uther and PGB, JEC looks good on testing based on what I've seen, and I haven't come across any odd complaints about them. They don't have a US warehouse, though. I'm keeping an eye on them since one of my GB groups relies on them. However, they don't have as much 3P coverage for things like endotoxins and sterility—at least not consistently over time like Uther and PGB do.
The reta problems over the past month or so have been wild... and now they're passing off tirz as reta. That has to be deliberate, because it lets them charge 180 for R30 when it's actually T30 that normally sells for 90.... really glad I'm finished purchasing, aside from ss31 and mots. It didn't used to be this crazy....
 
Atlanatpr said:

Calm Logic said:

FartfulCodger said:

Check out the vendor reviews posted here, and pay closest attention to those with long track records. Add those to your shortlist. After that, look around the forum for any other threads that mention the vendors you shortlisted. Find out what's being discussed about them in the discord and TG groups. Look over the COAs the vendors provide, and see whether a group test is underway that you could take part in. Once you've reconstituted, make sure the solution is completely clear with no gel. If doubts remain, run it through a filter. Try a very small injection and monitor how your body responds across 24 hours. Beyond all that, I don't think there's much else you can do.

If you've never placed a direct-from-China shipping order before, going with a domestic seller or a Chinese warehouse might be the better route (assuming they genuinely have stock). Otherwise, you're looking at a month of anxious waiting.

My initial China order got seized (last summer), though it was only a half kit through a group buy. It was reshipped without issue.
When a vendor has a US name, does that mean they're actually located here, or is that not the case?
The names won't tell you. Look through the vendor areas—usually the post titles will make it clear.
 
By the way, right now the GB rate sits at $60 for R10, and it drops to as little as $120 for R30, with endo and sterility testing included. That said, when it comes to my reta stash, I’ve also been looking at individual reta vials from places like PGB, Uther, and Lobster.
 
Calm Logic said:

By the way, right now the GB rate sits at $60 for R10, and it drops to as little as $120 for R30, with endo and sterility testing included. That said, when it comes to my reta stash, I’ve also been looking at individual reta vials from places like PGB, Uther, and Lobster.
Mr. Calm Logic... What’s the process for getting involved in something like that?
 
birdwhacker said:

Calm Logic said:

By the way, right now the GB rate sits at $60 for R10, and it drops to as little as $120 for R30, with endo and sterility testing included. That said, when it comes to my reta stash, I’ve also been looking at individual reta vials from places like PGB, Uther, and Lobster.
Mr. Calm Logic... What’s the process for getting involved in something like that?
Getting a single invitation into a TG group buy can unlock quite a few opportunities, because certain GB communities include a space where they share invites and promos for other group buys.

To land that initial invite, you need to build connections with peptide folks on TG.
 
Calm Logic said:

Does it have to be R30 or higher? I'm wondering because lately a lot of the R10, R15, and R20 batches have been having issues—turning cloudy when mixed with Hospira. Some suppliers, GYC included, are even warning upfront that PBS might be needed for reconstitution. That said, I did just receive R10 from an unnamed vendor (mostly used for bulk/GB purchases), and there were no problems with it.

Aside from Uther and PGB, JEC looks good on testing based on what I've seen, and I haven't come across any odd complaints about them. They don't have a US warehouse, though. I'm keeping an eye on them since one of my GB groups relies on them. However, they don't have as much 3P coverage for things like endotoxins and sterility—at least not consistently over time like Uther and PGB do.
Lobster's Reta and tirz rank quite well, and you can get R30/T60 for roughly $112-$127.

Uther and PGB, on the other hand, will cost you a premium.

Still, if you prioritize quality, you're still spending less than with any other option.
 
petros600 said:

Calm Logic said:

Does it have to be R30 or higher? I'm wondering because lately a lot of the R10, R15, and R20 batches have been having issues—turning cloudy when mixed with Hospira. Some suppliers, GYC included, are even warning upfront that PBS might be needed for reconstitution. That said, I did just receive R10 from an unnamed vendor (mostly used for bulk/GB purchases), and there were no problems with it.

Aside from Uther and PGB, JEC looks good on testing based on what I've seen, and I haven't come across any odd complaints about them. They don't have a US warehouse, though. I'm keeping an eye on them since one of my GB groups relies on them. However, they don't have as much 3P coverage for things like endotoxins and sterility—at least not consistently over time like Uther and PGB do.
Lobster's Reta and tirz rank quite well, and you can get R30/T60 for roughly $112-$127.

Uther and PGB, on the other hand, will cost you a premium.

Still, if you prioritize quality, you're still spending less than with any other option.
What does lobster refer to??

My Barn 40mg Reta turned cloudy today - Freedom tested it fine, after filtering it ended up crystal clear.
 
Atlanatpr said:

I’m seeing a ton of vendors out there, and honestly it’s tough to figure out who’s legit, who to give a shot, and who actually has the safest track record and delivers real results. On top of that, it’s tricky because you can’t easily tell who’s just pushing you toward a particular seller. How should someone go about sorting through all this?
Don’t put your faith in anybody, but sooner or later, getting what you’re after means putting something on the line.

Spend a ton of time going through these pages — there are hours of material sitting right there so you can look into things yourself and do your own homework. I haven’t been at this long, and I’ve already pulled off plenty of orders that went through, each one packed with danger and a hair’s breadth away from armed thugs smashing the door down…

Oh hold on, that was simply attending church while COVID was going around. All jokes aside, dig through a lot of what’s posted here and wade in only as deep as feels okay to you.

Enjoy the digging!
 
When I was still purchasing, I relied on a set of rules to decide which sellers I'd even consider. The result was a very short list of acceptable vendors, yet it also kept me away from many possible dangers:

1. Ships from within the US

2. Has operated for no less than 1 year

3. No controversies within the past 6 months

4. No unresolved major controversy that buyers didn't find reasonably settled

5. Responsive to customer inquiries in view of everyone

6. No public arguments or blowups with customers

7. Known for reshipping seized orders or replacing them without hassle when a group test fails

Those were the standards I was at ease with during my heavy buying phase last autumn. It required an enormous amount of reading while I had cash eager to be spent, but Grey Current Events and Grey History fascinate me and I consume them like gossip magazines, so it was fine.
 
petros600 said:

Calm Logic said:

Does it have to be R30 or higher? I'm wondering because lately a lot of the R10, R15, and R20 batches have been having issues—turning cloudy when mixed with Hospira. Some suppliers, GYC included, are even warning upfront that PBS might be needed for reconstitution. That said, I did just receive R10 from an unnamed vendor (mostly used for bulk/GB purchases), and there were no problems with it.

Aside from Uther and PGB, JEC looks good on testing based on what I've seen, and I haven't come across any odd complaints about them. They don't have a US warehouse, though. I'm keeping an eye on them since one of my GB groups relies on them. However, they don't have as much 3P coverage for things like endotoxins and sterility—at least not consistently over time like Uther and PGB do.
Lobster's Reta and tirz rank quite well, and you can get R30/T60 for roughly $112-$127.

Uther and PGB, on the other hand, will cost you a premium.

Still, if you prioritize quality, you're still spending less than with any other option.
I'm hoping it's the real deal. I just joined the group buy for R30.
 
Calm Logic said:

birdwhacker said:

Calm Logic said:

By the way, right now the GB rate sits at $60 for R10, and it drops to as little as $120 for R30, with endo and sterility testing included. That said, when it comes to my reta stash, I’ve also been looking at individual reta vials from places like PGB, Uther, and Lobster.
Mr. Calm Logic... What’s the process for getting involved in something like that?
Getting a single invitation into a TG group buy can unlock quite a few opportunities, because certain GB communities include a space where they share invites and promos for other group buys.

To land that initial invite, you need to build connections with peptide folks on TG.
Is a premium TG membership required just to connect with other peptide folks? I'm stuck because the standard membership won't let me search. Alternatively, could I locate a GB through a different forum and then grab their TG details from there?
 
lastresort said:

Folks say I'm foolish for sticking with vendors on this platform instead of going the crypto route, yet ending up on a customs watchlist isn't something I'm interested in.

There are a handful of "research" chemical suppliers I've had solid experiences with.
What makes you believe customs keeps a record of individuals buying small peptide quantities? The only thing customs really cares about is collecting as much import tax and customs fees as possible. Your health, or whatever you choose to do with your body, is not their priority. If they happen to intercept a package now and then, it just gets lost. That's the whole story. When you declare the contents as something else — food supplements, for example — and pay a bit of customs fee, clearance goes through without a hitch. The real issue is that nobody wants to shell out even a single extra cent, which pushes suppliers to come up with strange routes to get their products past customs. Personally, I once bought €650 worth of peptides from a pharmacy on Indiamart. It arrived with official customs clearance paperwork listing it as vitamins and food supplements. I paid €25 in customs fees. UPS delivered it to my door 3 days later, no problems at all. I was able to follow the shipment the entire way, even while it sat at customs.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

Does it have to be R30 or higher? I'm wondering because lately a lot of the R10, R15, and R20 batches have been having issues—turning cloudy when mixed with Hospira. Some suppliers, GYC included, are even warning upfront that PBS might be needed for reconstitution. That said, I did just receive R10 from an unnamed vendor (mostly used for bulk/GB purchases), and there were no problems with it.

Aside from Uther and PGB, JEC looks good on testing based on what I've seen, and I haven't come across any odd complaints about them. They don't have a US warehouse, though. I'm keeping an eye on them since one of my GB groups relies on them. However, they don't have as much 3P coverage for things like endotoxins and sterility—at least not consistently over time like Uther and PGB do.
The reta problems over the past month or so have been wild... and now they're passing off tirz as reta. That has to be deliberate, because it lets them charge 180 for R30 when it's actually T30 that normally sells for 90.... really glad I'm finished purchasing, aside from ss31 and mots. It didn't used to be this crazy....
I've been picking up Reta for dirt cheap in GB as of late.

Calm Logic said:

birdwhacker said:

Calm Logic said:

By the way, right now the GB rate sits at $60 for R10, and it drops to as little as $120 for R30, with endo and sterility testing included. That said, when it comes to my reta stash, I’ve also been looking at individual reta vials from places like PGB, Uther, and Lobster.
Mr. Calm Logic... What’s the process for getting involved in something like that?
Getting a single invitation into a TG group buy can unlock quite a few opportunities, because certain GB communities include a space where they share invites and promos for other group buys.

To land that initial invite, you need to build connections with peptide folks on TG.
That's a fact.

MTSpace said:

Calm Logic said:

birdwhacker said:

Calm Logic said:

By the way, right now the GB rate sits at $60 for R10, and it drops to as little as $120 for R30, with endo and sterility testing included. That said, when it comes to my reta stash, I’ve also been looking at individual reta vials from places like PGB, Uther, and Lobster.
Mr. Calm Logic... What’s the process for getting involved in something like that?
Getting a single invitation into a TG group buy can unlock quite a few opportunities, because certain GB communities include a space where they share invites and promos for other group buys.

To land that initial invite, you need to build connections with peptide folks on TG.
Is a premium TG membership required just to connect with other peptide folks? I'm stuck because the standard membership won't let me search. Alternatively, could I locate a GB through a different forum and then grab their TG details from there?
Nope, I haven't upgraded a single thing and I've purchased a ton through TG GB.
 
My glp1 supplier was no trouble at all to track down. But when it comes to mots, tesa, ipa, and wolverine, finding something trustworthy has turned into a real fight. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it — seems like every time I get close to a decent option, it's either completely out of stock or I dig up a bad test report showing high endos or similar problems.
 
What share of the glps people bring in from overseas friends end up just parked in freezers? 🤔

Pretty much every one of them, I've got way more than I need. I could help so many people…but…it’s all for me and my family.

One day I'll let y'all know whether a 10 year freeze stash still works!
 
Back
Top