Favorite Channels

I’m not big on watching videos myself — call it old-fashioned, but reading is more my thing. That said, I get why people enjoy video content. It just feels like the video world is packed with influencers and self-styled experts whose actual knowledge is, sadly, pretty thin.

A couple of content providers I’ve personally gotten value from are Peptide Critic (Randy) and Peptide Test.


https://www.youtube.com/@Test_Case_Now



https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials


When it comes to general knowledge, though, you’ve landed at THE finest spot on the Internet for learning about peptides. This forum is a respository of knowledge. Search and read here. Don’t let videos make your brain mushy 😂. Peppy’s is great too. I’d be more active there if I had bandwidth.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Is Hunter that guy whose voice sounds great, but he's so jacked on roids that taking him seriously is tough?
Are you perhaps picturing Josh Holleyfield? The guy with long curly hair and a slimmer build is Hunter Williams. I don't mind him, though in my view he pushes the peptides that barely deliver results way too hard.
 
Dr. Ashley Froese (@DrAFroese) and her channel This Is Not Covered are a favorite of mine. Her delivery is excellent, and I find what she shares informative.
 
Not something I'm into, but like @Grogu I do enjoy reading. When it comes to peptides, I'll check out an instructional video, for instance on filtering.
 
BNLFL said:

Not something I'm into, but like @Grogu I do enjoy reading. When it comes to peptides, I'll check out an instructional video, for instance on filtering.
So the mystical-sounding medical talk on YouTube that's really just a cover for quackery doesn't bother you? 😉

For dressing up nonsense in biochemical jargon to make it seem like mice are humans, I'd put Dr. Seeds at the top.
 
Calm Logic said:

So the mystical-sounding medical talk on YouTube that's really just a cover for quackery doesn't bother you? 😉

For dressing up nonsense in biochemical jargon to make it seem like mice are humans, I'd put Dr. Seeds at the top.
Yeah, that's me handing out YouTube clicks so they can earn some cash. If I need a "How to" or instructions for repairing something, I'll tune in. In fact, I just finished a video about swapping the oil and filters on the Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions in my zero turn.
 
Speed-talking YouTubers aren't normally my thing. Alex Tatum is an exception, though — his content is simple to absorb and his attitude comes across as quite solid.
 
HistLady said:

Dr. Ashley Froese (@DrAFroese) and her channel This Is Not Covered are a favorite of mine. Her delivery is excellent, and I find what she shares informative.

limy845T4RD said:

For me, she comes first. Alex Tatem takes the #2 spot.

littlerestraint said:

Speed-talking YouTubers aren't normally my thing. Alex Tatum is an exception, though — his content is simple to absorb and his attitude comes across as quite solid.
These 2 are the ones I normally turn to. They tend to lay out the pros and cons, and they generally don't present things as the holy grail the way a lot of other influencers do. They also don't carry that vibe of "If you dont listen to me or pay me to be your clinician or coach then you're wrong and dumb" that a LOT of others have.
 
BNLFL said:

Yeah, that's me handing out YouTube clicks so they can earn some cash. If I need a "How to" or instructions for repairing something, I'll tune in. In fact, I just finished a video about swapping the oil and filters on the Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions in my zero turn.
Any problem can be solved thanks to a YouTube video 😉
 
As a fossil, I barely use YT, but I've begun checking out videos by Quinn Stillson MD. He's an actual doctor, has performed a huge amount of peptide research, and is watchable too. Whenever I view one of his, I pick up something new.
 
HistLady said:

Dr. Ashley Froese (@DrAFroese) and her channel This Is Not Covered are a favorite of mine. Her delivery is excellent, and I find what she shares informative.
Her content is something I really love as well. Andrew Huberman's channel is another one I enjoy.
 
Back
Top