Fatigue From 5 Amino 1Q

Morgoth

Explorer
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
I was on 1mg daily, Monday through Friday, and I noticed I was tired all the time. Once I quit the 5 amino, the tiredness disappeared and hasn't come back. Has anyone else gone through the same thing? Based on what I've read, some people claim you have to inject at least 10mg per day? That amounts to a whole vial every day!
 
Morgoth said:

I was on 1mg daily, Monday through Friday, and I noticed I was tired all the time. Once I quit the 5 amino, the tiredness disappeared and hasn't come back. Has anyone else gone through the same thing? Based on what I've read, some people claim you have to inject at least 10mg per day? That amounts to a whole vial every day!

As you're likely aware, vials of 50 mg are available too.

For many individuals, smaller amounts such as 1 mg and 2 mg subq produce no clear response. That said, it doesn't follow that larger amounts are the right approach, particularly given safety issues, and combining other peptides for synergy is frequently the better option.

Still, 10+ mg subq is supported by the rodent research:

Gemini said:


Preclinical rodent studies typically administered daily doses in the range of 10 mg/kg to 50+ mg/kg via subcutaneous (subq) or intraperitoneal (IP) injection.

When converted using FDA body surface area (BSA) scaling, a mouse dose of 10 mg/kg scales to a Human Equivalent Dose (HED) of roughly 50 to 60 mg for an average adult.

Click to expand...

As for me, 5AM isn't something I use, and I tend to steer clear of peptides that have less human research behind them. The one and only time I dosed it was 6 mg subq -- an entire vial of overfilled 5 mg -- and I noticed nothing, with no added workout boost either.
 
Maybe I'm the only one this happened to, but 5AM didn't leave me feeling tired — it definitely left me feeling sick, though. I'm staying away from that stuff.
 
Morgoth said:

I was on 1mg daily, Monday through Friday, and I noticed I was tired all the time. Once I quit the 5 amino, the tiredness disappeared and hasn't come back. Has anyone else gone through the same thing? Based on what I've read, some people claim you have to inject at least 10mg per day? That amounts to a whole vial every day!
What was your duration of use? Only during that initial week?




Community reports cluster around a 1-3 day fatigue window in the first week, sometimes attributed to metabolic shift. The pattern resolves by week 2 in most community reports.

Self-reported community sources describe GI events scaling with per-dose amount and brief fatigue scaling with total daily dose.

Click to expand...

(Though, as is common with many sites, the oral dosage gets mixed up with the subq one.)
 
I kept at it for 5 weeks. The tiredness showed up in week one, but I wanted to give it a fair shot. I figured the drop in calories from Reta might be the culprit, yet once I quit the 5amino, the exhaustion disappeared — and during that same stretch I actually raised my reta dose.
 
Calm Logic said:

As you're likely aware, vials of 50 mg are available too.

For many individuals, smaller amounts such as 1 mg and 2 mg subq produce no clear response. That said, it doesn't follow that larger amounts are the right approach, particularly given safety issues, and combining other peptides for synergy is frequently the better option.

Still, 10+ mg subq is supported by the rodent research:



As for me, 5AM isn't something I use, and I tend to steer clear of peptides that have less human research behind them. The one and only time I dosed it was 6 mg subq -- an entire vial of overfilled 5 mg -- and I noticed nothing, with no added workout boost either.

I've got a few kits of 500mg vials sitting on a slow boat, and who knows when they'll actually turn up (fingers crossed 😳)

Back when I was first looking into running SS-31, MOTS and NAD, I placed the order for that kit, since I'd read about synergies and benefits of 5AMI alongside that kind of protocol....

...plus '500mg'! on a compound that appeared to come with far lower dosing recommendations...what could possibly go wrong, right?....😳😎
 
To keep 5-Amino-1MQ working well and avoid metabolic adaptation, it should be cycled. Typically a cycle runs 4–6 weeks, then you take a 2–4-week break.
 
Back
Top