AlexSilver
Explorer
CandyCap said:
A white appearance means it is not 5A1MQ. According to AI (which I dislike relying on), the quinoline ring is responsible for the color — it takes in blue light and sends orange back out. Iodide plays no part in that.AlexSilver said:
CandyCap said:
Sadly, the chloride versions being sold aren't white or off white. They might be slightly lighter and less deep orange... but white is definitely not what you get.AlexSilver said:
CandyCap said:
Right now I'm running a cycle of it.eidos said:
5 amino 1 methylquinolinium
For more information, see: https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/5-amino-1mq
In mice, it produces epigenetic alterations in fat cells and may be able to wipe out their “memory.” Source: https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC5826726/
My own 10-day run at 5 mg has just ended. The muscle fatigue that comes with diabetes is gone — this worked better for me than Mots-C or SS-31. I feel it inside 1 hour, and it carries me through the whole day. The lift is stronger than 4 espressos put together!
It arrives as an iodine salt with a bright orange color. Flushing the needle with it is a genuine disaster, and 2 of my shirts are already stained. This afternoon I plan to put together a pen.
Because this is a quaternary ammonium*, meaning it has antimicrobial action, I plan to reconstitute with sterile water for injection rather than BAC. (*Same class of compound as benzalkonium, the stuff in disinfectant wipes or in medical skin disinfectants.)
There are 2 variants, I should point out: chloride and iodide. Both of them are orange. The orange color does not come from iodide.
My choice is the chloride variant, since taking the iodide variant at high doses may lead to thyroid issues. Before buying, you should absolutely research and ask questions, particularly if you already have thyroid problems.
I spent this morning looking into it, and the iodide ion is in fact what causes the color. The chloride form is sold as a white or off white powder.
That might be true. Still, I’ve come across posts on this forum where members said their 5A1MQ arrived white and questioned whether it was genuine. I had the same thought back then, but I neither knew nor cared at that point.
An AI—ridiculously—just claimed that it can only be white if methylation is incomplete.