Clavicular's Hammer
Explorer
Tomorrow is Friday, so I'll eat dinner early. My Reta shot for the week happens Saturday morning, and I plan to hold out until some point on Sunday.
Might add a MOT-C dose and hit the gym without eating
Compared with every other fast I've done, one thing is different this time: I've cut my caffeine way back, from 4-5 cups of black coffee daily (which is what I used to drink during fasts) to just 1 earl grey tea per day, so this round will be a pure water fast.
Might add a MOT-C dose and hit the gym without eating
Compared with every other fast I've done, one thing is different this time: I've cut my caffeine way back, from 4-5 cups of black coffee daily (which is what I used to drink during fasts) to just 1 earl grey tea per day, so this round will be a pure water fast.