Jerrey
Explorer
Lurking and reading here eats so much of my time that even remembering how to begin a fresh discussion topic took a moment. An HGH secretagogue is what I plan to try for the first time, undecided on which, but my bigger question concerns how to handle the fasting state around injection timing. Every account I have read says the results are better if you are fasted right before bed, because insulin otherwise blunts the HGH release. What I want to know is whether the fasted state itself is what counts, or the insulin more than anything. Getting into a fasted state even two hours before I collapse at night is extremely hard with my work schedule. With that in mind, what if I took the extreme carnivore route and ate nothing but protein/fat based evening meals, no carbs whatsoever, so that no substantial insulin release happens — would that do the job? Finding something other then an additional morning pin is what I really want, since that fixes the fasting problem but costs me the overnight HGH release. The biggest pulse/release is the overnight one, by all accounts, so advice or feedback would be much appreciated. Worst case, the extra pin goes into my morning ritual, though losing any of the peptide's effectiveness is an idea I hate.