I figured it was worth getting a thread going where we can post Prime deals that tie into our health/fitness targets and our peptide research pastime.
Honestly, nothing has really jumped out at me so far, but here are a couple to get things rolling. (Just links pulled from the app — no affiliate stuff involved.)
Rubber Coated Dumbells - lowest price in 365 days: https://a.co/d/07wFCo9j
Fairlife Protein Shakes - lowest price in 365 days: https://a.co/d/0dvN80CL
Smart scales and supplements have had some pretty underwhelming discounts, from what I've seen. I grabbed a new milligram scale for weighing cosmetic GHK-Cu and KPV and saved a few bucks. Sure Comfort syringes are a few bucks off. There are a few discounts on vial storage cases too.
David Bars are on sale. (I used these for a while but am not really a fan anymore. I love me some Built Bars now!)
USB travel coolers like this:
https://a.co/d/06hTvW5I
So, anything y’all seeing that you can’t live without?
Honestly, nothing has really jumped out at me so far, but here are a couple to get things rolling. (Just links pulled from the app — no affiliate stuff involved.)
Rubber Coated Dumbells - lowest price in 365 days: https://a.co/d/07wFCo9j
Fairlife Protein Shakes - lowest price in 365 days: https://a.co/d/0dvN80CL
Smart scales and supplements have had some pretty underwhelming discounts, from what I've seen. I grabbed a new milligram scale for weighing cosmetic GHK-Cu and KPV and saved a few bucks. Sure Comfort syringes are a few bucks off. There are a few discounts on vial storage cases too.
David Bars are on sale. (I used these for a while but am not really a fan anymore. I love me some Built Bars now!)
USB travel coolers like this:
https://a.co/d/06hTvW5I
So, anything y’all seeing that you can’t live without?