Fake peptide

Lmao123 said:

birdwhacker said:

Lmao123 said:

dayumay said:

I'm curious whether a vendor here would face a ban for selling counterfeit peptides.

Earlier today, someone reached out to me on telegram saying a vendor listed on this forum had scammed him. He told me to stay away from ordering there. To back it up, he shared a COA for the product he bought, the chat history with the vendor, and all the reasons they gave for not shipping genuine products, among other things. He also offered to send me more proof if I wanted it.

I can't tell whether this guy is just another competitor in the peptide space, but what he showed me looks believable. Then again, there's no way to be sure.

If this post doesn't belong here, feel free to take it down.
Never place blind faith—have your peptides analyzed for verification.
Haha right, sure — I'll just go ahead and toss $350+ straight into the trash, every time I buy a single kit.
Why are you coming at me like that? I only meant that you should either test them on your own or go in on group testing. ?? I thought that was obvious
There's no ill will here other than the grumpiness I always bring.

Lmao123 said:

birdwhacker said:

Lmao123 said:

dayumay said:

I'm curious whether a vendor here would face a ban for selling counterfeit peptides.

Earlier today, someone reached out to me on telegram saying a vendor listed on this forum had scammed him. He told me to stay away from ordering there. To back it up, he shared a COA for the product he bought, the chat history with the vendor, and all the reasons they gave for not shipping genuine products, among other things. He also offered to send me more proof if I wanted it.

I can't tell whether this guy is just another competitor in the peptide space, but what he showed me looks believable. Then again, there's no way to be sure.

If this post doesn't belong here, feel free to take it down.
Never place blind faith—have your peptides analyzed for verification.
Haha right, sure — I'll just go ahead and toss $350+ straight into the trash, every time I buy a single kit.
Why are you coming at me like that? I only meant that you should either test them on your own or go in on group testing. ?? I thought that was obvious
My point was just that paying for your own testing isn't realistic for the majority of people, since at absolute best you're out the cash for nothing, and at absolute worst you lose the money and have to throw your peps away as well.

Group testing tends to be a mess, and it isn't something most folks are involved with or ever will be. The average peptide user has a hard enough time with crypto and figuring out whether a vendor is legit. Yeah, you can join GBs, but that brings a whole different set of risks, and for the typical soccer moms and TRT dads in this space it's simply more hassle than it's worth.
 
So, tell me if I've got this wrong.

You bought peptides from a vendor.

Some random person sends you a message saying the peptides you got were fake.

You took their word for it, without testing them.

Then, before checking anything, you did a chargeback on your order.

Is there anything I'm leaving out?
 
CandyCap said:

Chili777 said:

This is the reason good things never last for us.
Random is missing. Our Historian ought to be here, in my opinion.
She's just going about her business. Whether this is really something for the history books, I can't say. Not so far, anyway.
 
Chili777 said:

This is the reason good things never last for us.
Now I get why you're someone I enjoy. 🤣

3f2dcd16e5c1761aaf92f8688e23b7fff1b8ba50591265fc157701671aceecac.gif
 
If this thread had actually descended all the way into "yes you did no I didn't fuck you no fuck YOU", I would have been furious. Yesterday was my first day at a new job, and Wednesday was my closest friend's cancer surgery (she's going to be fine — Thursday night, as I was leaving the hospital, she was snacking on dried mangoes, complaining about her IV, and watching THE dumbest comedy I've ever caught bits of in my life). For 2 nights straight I've been lying in a dark room playing idiotic video games, and I'd be so mad if you fuckers held off until I was exhausted and THEN hauled out the Big Fites.
 
Honestly, it never stops being amusing when newcomers get upset that they can't pull the fire alarm until they've stuck around and participated enough to truly understand what a fire is.
 
dayumay said:

At least Alibaba came through with my refund — it says the refund was sent, so now I just have to wait and see how long it takes to land back in my account. Could be anywhere from 3 to 15 working days.

This is exactly why Alipay and Alibaba are my go-to. If you pay with crypto, you can kiss your money and say goodbye.
Let me get this straight: you took the unverified claim of a stranger on Telegram at face value, opened a chargeback through Alipay, recovered your funds, and now you're calling that a win? A win for who, exactly? The anonymous Telegram weirdo? The vendor that person prefers?

Do you understand that when you file a chargeback with Alipay, you're reducing the pool of vendors willing to take Ali as payment, and down the line there will be ZERO vendors accepting Alipay, leaving you completely out of options for buying anything in the future? Genius move!

While we're at it, which vendor did this self-appointed expert steer you toward instead?

This whole thread is a textbook demonstration of why trusting any single person's word about anything positive, negative, or neutral in this hobby is among the dumbest choices a person can make. This community holds an enormous wealth of knowledge and firsthand experience (here or on any of the many other trustworthy sites and groups), and it includes some highly experienced and sharp individuals. Sure, there will always be small discrepancies and disputes regarding particular vendors, products, methods, practices, and so on, but it is always much wiser to go along with the community's shared guidance rather than any one person's take. In this case, the original poster got manipulated by a nobody on TG with their own motives, and added yet another mark against the dwindling number of vendors still able to accept Alipay.
 
Back
Top