laansasa
Explorer
Once the pep ads dry up, your inbox will probably start filling with "meet russian singles" and "grow your weewee 4 inches"deleted.user.26 said:
Eh. Spend a day watching pron and those pep ads vanish, haha.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Once the pep ads dry up, your inbox will probably start filling with "meet russian singles" and "grow your weewee 4 inches"deleted.user.26 said:
Eh. Spend a day watching pron and those pep ads vanish, haha.
I'll be honest, the Walter White/Jesse Pinkman idea has crossed my mind. In the US, though, I'm pretty sure that would be a felony, and I'm an anxious person by nature. Getting to sleep is already hard enough for me without lying there stressing about a loud knock at the door. Somebody braver than I am could rake in a fortune reselling (and I'm certain plenty do). As for me, I'm content paying the price I paid and having a supply that will last me quite a while.mybodyisasewer said:
flapjacks said:
Wait, seriously? How is that even happening? To me every single one of them is a scammer, but this sort of visibility strikes me as harmful to gray. What do you all think?
I don't doubt that plenty of them are running scams, but as far as I can tell, many of these resellers do genuinely have peptides on hand. Since the product is inexpensive and the margins are so large, it makes sense to sell the genuine article — even at wildly inflated prices, which, if you ask me, is where the actual wrongdoing lies.
After seeing the amounts some folks hand over for this stuff, I've thought about simply going public and offering to sell to everyone I know, reputation and social fallout be damned...
It would be nice if they started a thread laying out their dosage and what their experience has been.rkbleddyn said:
Sure, plenty of stuff ends up hurting grey, simply because a huge number of people lack common sense. And the media, which we all know and love, is eager to jump on anything like this so they can spin their next fear-based headline.flapjacks said:
Wait, seriously? How is that even happening? To me every single one of them is a scammer, but this sort of visibility strikes me as harmful to gray. What do you all think?
All I'm waiting for now is a bunch of clueless kids on TikTok to kick off some brainless challenge, where they jab as many full vials of peptides into as many spots as they can all at once, just to find out what happens. They'll give it a catchy name, something like Peptiding, and then somebody will end up dead. It's coming, mark my words, because it's only a question of when.
flapjacks said:
I really hope that doesn't happen, but I can't argue. The chances of large numbers of people doing something stupid are definitely high.
Click to expand...
Research being essential is something I'm on board with. What matters a lot to me is the community available through forums such as this one and StG. My thinking is that if I'm going to introduce chemicals of basically unknown origin into my body, there has to be some kind of vetting. Being around others who are doing the same thing and who have dealt with the same sources is what I lean toward. Putting something from some random ad straight into my body is more than I'm willing to risk. To me, researching, locating vetted sources, buying, and testing all look like perfectly sensible steps in the process.laansasa said:
flapjacks said:
Collo4sho said:
I made a tiktok account some time ago only to keep up with a few peptide links, and almost all the videos that show up are about peptides. These days, my instagram and facebook feeds are full of them too.
BNLFL said:
I never visit Assbook myself, though I can still access it. You're correct — the 2nd post turned out to be recon solutions, and a few ads appeared on the right side.
I wouldn't call myself a heavy social media user, yet the algorithm seems to have figured out what I'm into. Strange. None of it strikes me as trustworthy. I'm not naive enough to hand over my debit card to some stranger promising to send peps out of Shenzen. Lol. It makes me think about how many folks are falling for these scams.
Unfortunately, that describes plenty of folks. After spotting a girl having a hard time, I sent her a DM pointing her toward this community. She wasn't interested in putting in the effort, and 1 week later she shared that she'd been scammed. With gray, you'd expect someone to at least dig around a bit once they've been pointed the right way, yet many won't, and that responsibility falls on them.
Since I like hyperfixating and reading everything I possibly can on a subject, digging is no burden for me. My concern is that folks chasing a quick fix are pushing gray toward black.endlrls said:
Worrying about getting scammed makes total sense. I gave a supplier a shot, bought just 1 kit, and halfway through figured I'd blown it... but the package did arrive in the end. I still haven't taken anything out of it, and I never sent it off for testing either.laansasa said:
flapjacks said:
Collo4sho said:
I made a tiktok account some time ago only to keep up with a few peptide links, and almost all the videos that show up are about peptides. These days, my instagram and facebook feeds are full of them too.
BNLFL said:
I never visit Assbook myself, though I can still access it. You're correct — the 2nd post turned out to be recon solutions, and a few ads appeared on the right side.
I wouldn't call myself a heavy social media user, yet the algorithm seems to have figured out what I'm into. Strange. None of it strikes me as trustworthy. I'm not naive enough to hand over my debit card to some stranger promising to send peps out of Shenzen. Lol. It makes me think about how many folks are falling for these scams.
Unfortunately, that describes plenty of folks. After spotting a girl having a hard time, I sent her a DM pointing her toward this community. She wasn't interested in putting in the effort, and 1 week later she shared that she'd been scammed. With gray, you'd expect someone to at least dig around a bit once they've been pointed the right way, yet many won't, and that responsibility falls on them.
The "Research" side of this is what really throws me. The deeper you go, and I mean genuinely deep, the harder it becomes to turn around... A few buddies have gotten help from me, and whenever I try to break things down for them, their eyes just glaze right over.. in the end I have to strip it down to the simplest terms... now picture that exact same person tapping some random peptide ad and buying straight "out of nowhere".....
And one more thing on Social Media.. it's a sickness.. I don't mean to step on toes, but walking away from it more than 6 years back was the single best move I ever made.. at minimum for my own head. My sister keeps pushing me to come back, and my answer is always "I value my mental health way too much, sorry..."
deleted.user.26 said:
Eh. Spend a day watching pron and those pep ads vanish, haha.
Thanks for the redirect, I'll be sure to keep searching buxom russian singles, pegging gingers, and mail order brides over and over.laansasa said:
Once the pep ads dry up, your inbox will probably start filling with "meet russian singles" and "grow your weewee 4 inches"deleted.user.26 said:
Eh. Spend a day watching pron and those pep ads vanish, haha.![]()
Nothing is what I expect. I'm just tagging along, not adding to the future urinators in the so-called gene pool.rkbleddyn said:
What else can we expect from the Tide Pod eaters? Our public education system has totally failed us, cranking out an entire generation of illiterate idiots.
Click to expand...
If you buy it, tell me how it goes.indolent said:
This week on FB and/or Insta, the tirz/reta ads I keep encountering are advertising kit prices of $5/vial, shipping included. I never clicked, but compared to the typical 10x markup on consumer-facing marketing, that's a massive difference.
Perhaps shipping is free, but they tack on a hefty husky handling/service/convenience/resort/transaction/fat-tax/administrative fee.
Send me a private message and explain further how I can safeguard my privacy, thanks in advance.CandyCap said:
I have spent some time around this scene, and I have yet to see a single FB reel about peps. My guess is that it comes down to your privacy settings and your search activity on fb ( lock it down!). For me, this life stays apart from my other one.