Experience with U Peptide/ Wuhan Hongyoujie?

attcbf

Explorer
Joined
Feb 28, 2026
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
NV, USA
I noticed their supply list includes several of the rarer items I want, but they seem pretty new. Has anyone here tried them so far?
 
For me, when a vendor is unknown or not well known, the main issue—scam risk aside—is that there is no third-party (3P) testing. Group buys arrange 3P testing, and testing groups do too. So it is likely that neither of those is testing these people.



Half in jest but also half seriously: since COVID, anything with Wuhan in its name makes me hesitant. Then I found out what WWB means—Wuhan Wansheng Biotechnology. Yikes.

HXTNT, another Chinese supplier, caught my interest because the Rat Cartel GB group has used them a bit. Still, Chinese customer service is something I do not trust, so I need to personally know people who can vouch for a vendor. As with some other GB groups, Rat Cartel has run far more 3P testing with LN Peptides than anyone else.
 
They're one of the only vendors carrying pills, so I put in an order for ostarine — turned out it wasn't in stock, though at least the email got a reply. I tried yd peptide too and heard nothing back.
 
Back
Top