Exodus Warning

IshimaruKenta said:

Estarossa19 said:

This kind of thing wouldn't occur if basic cybersecurity principles were followed. Could you share more information about the way it was hacked?
Exactly this. The problem being described in the title isn't really about "Exodus" itself — it's a reminder to lock your stuff down properly. If 2FA, passkeys, and strong passwords weren't in place, then the blame falls on you rather than on the wallet.
There's this email that keeps landing in my inbox about turning on 2FA. Probably about time I actually looked at it. 🙄
 
Is there a general agreement in this community about which wallet is best, or any advantage to using two at once? I already have Exodus configured, but on other forums Trust appears to be the top choice.

One possible downside of spreading funds across several wallets, I suppose, is that you'd have to keep some gas sitting in each one so you could move leftover funds out if a purchase doesn't go through.
 
I don't know much about Trust. My suggestion is to pick whichever option feels simplest for you and makes you feel safest about your security.
 
Back
Top