Excessive fill volume

ForeverDieting

Explorer
Joined
Dec 20, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Largo, FL
While looking at suppliers for gkh-cu, I wasn't certain whether naming the manufacturer was permitted, so I chose to be cautious.

On their own product listing, they show an overfill of nearly 50 percent. Do they take pride in this? Is that something that's promoted for a peptide like this?

Since it's gkh-cu, does that make it less significant? If it were Retatrutide or a similar compound, I'd think it would be quite concerning for dosing purposes.
 
Getting exact fills would be better, yet many vendors see extra liquid as a perk, since it means more product. To compensate, you can rely on the COA to fine-tune your dosage.
 
If it were me, I'd recalibrate the dose accordingly. At standard concentrations, that injection packs a punch. The upside only exists when you're aware of it in advance.
 
A highly favored supplier in this community lists COAs indicating extra volume for many of their items. For 3 of those, independent 3P testing revealed a significantly different result.

Seek out or arrange a separate test to verify.
 
FNG33 said:

A highly favored supplier in this community lists COAs indicating extra volume for many of their items. For 3 of those, independent 3P testing revealed a significantly different result.

Seek out or arrange a separate test to verify.
I started out with a kit from Nexaph. What was labeled R48 turned out to be 58 mg. That's a big gap. With most vendors you see roughly +/- 10%, which makes more sense.
 
When you know about it, I definitely see it as a plus. At the same time, it worries me that so many of them are slightly off, particularly with a GLP, because OD side effects are really severe and risky.

What I do appreciate is that certain vendors put the tested MG on their labels, plus a QR code you can scan that leads to the CoA. Sure, that could be an intricate misdirection. Still, from my perspective, setting all of that up would cost more than just paying for a damn test. Especially given the profits they're pulling in.

That said, I'm also a person who has been wrong before.
 
In my experience, the ones I've come across turned out to be neither overfills nor the recommended blend ratio.
 
Yeah, a few mg of extra fill is likely no big deal, but I see 30% to 50% overfills as an issue. That said, because of the high cost, I doubt I'd spend my own money to get accurate fill amounts for my supplies.
 
Back
Top