BNLFL
Explorer
Check the manual. You only need to apply some weight to switch it on. Wait on the scale until the little colored lights quit blinking, so the body scan results come through.Grogu said:
BNLFL said:
I'm happy with it — stepping off and back on 3-4 times gives me the same number. A lot of folks say it's pretty damn close to full body scans. Tracking my BMI and Fat% is something I enjoy. Each time, it drops a little.Grogu said:
BNLFL said:
Renpho Elis 2X here, and I'm a fan.Grogu said:
HRH_IceQueen said:
FUNNY story: This morning I found out that I hadn't actually stalled or put on any weight - thank God! The culprit was my smart scale, which was low on battery and messing with meso the numbers it showed were wrong. Once I swapped the battery out, I reached my first goal of 140lbs. Right now I weigh 138lbs. I've also gone back to IF, so all together I'm down almost 20lbs.
Don't forget to check your smart scale batteries!!
As a way to celebrate & reward myself, I did some pep shopping lol I'm adding MOTS-C, NAD+, KLOW, and DSIP into the rotation. Can't wait for everything to show up!!
PS: cross posted on my intro post.
So basically, swapping out the batteries is the only thing standing between me and my goal? Great. I'm already on Amazon ordering fresh battaries.
Jokes aside, what tipped you off that the scale wasn't working right? Mine keeps giving me different numbers even when I step on it back to back — I'm about ready to toss it out the window. I'll weigh myself, step off, step back on, and the # changes.![]()
Appreciate it! Is it precise — meaning if you step on it repeatedly, does it show the same number every time?
Appreciate it! I placed an order for one just now…. Delivery is set for tomorrow.