Every Reta vial I've mixed has been cloudy

PandaReta

Explorer
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Central Oklahoma
I've bought Reta from 3 different suppliers (not one of them from this site), and next week I have a shipment arriving from a grey market seller that has reviews here.

Every vial I've mixed up (using Hospira BAC) has come out cloudy, or contained strange gel, or wouldn't fully dissolve even after sitting overnight, or looked clear but had small floating particles in it.

Is that simply how it is? Is this the reason people tell you to just filter it and "pin and pray".
 
PandaReta said:

I've bought Reta from 3 different suppliers (not one of them from this site), and next week I have a shipment arriving from a grey market seller that has reviews here.

Every vial I've mixed up (using Hospira BAC) has come out cloudy, or contained strange gel, or wouldn't fully dissolve even after sitting overnight, or looked clear but had small floating particles in it.

Is that simply how it is? Is this the reason people tell you to just filter it and "pin and pray".
That isn't something you should just accept as typical. Once reconstituted, it ought to be fully transparent. A few possibilities come to mind: had everything warmed to room temperature before you mixed it? Could you have grabbed saline Hospira instead of what you meant to use? And is the Hospira you used certainly genuine? Counterfeits do exist.
 
Seeing "retatrutide (because there is no such thing as "retatrutide (because there is no such thing as "GLP-3")")" printed on the label is enough, right away, to make me suspicious of whoever sold it

EDIT - Ha ha, the bot just proved my point for me!
 
Fostradamus said:

That isn't something you should just accept as typical. Once reconstituted, it ought to be fully transparent. A few possibilities come to mind: had everything warmed to room temperature before you mixed it? Could you have grabbed saline Hospira instead of what you meant to use? And is the Hospira you used certainly genuine? Counterfeits do exist.

That was the first thing that came to mind for me. When you're not aware of the difference, picking up Hospira bacteriostatic sodium chloride is an easy mistake to make.

Here's the incorrect product:

532498e956038e2f9c633008537b124567ba7d6eab05a26c87cd427f588e8ded.webp
 
SVT810E said:

That was the first thing that came to mind for me. When you're not aware of the difference, picking up Hospira bacteriostatic sodium chloride is an easy mistake to make.

Here's the incorrect product:

/
Yeah, that's the one. Apparently Reta and it don't mix well.
 
My very first Reta vial turned cloudy when it was cold, yet it became completely crystal clear once it reached room temperature. What caused it was that I never vented the vial during reconstitution. After that, I vent the vials every time, and cloudiness has not returned since.
 
Abrakebabra said:

Seeing "retatrutide (because there is no such thing as "retatrutide (because there is no such thing as "GLP-3")")" printed on the label is enough, right away, to make me suspicious of whoever sold it

EDIT - Ha ha, the bot just proved my point for me!
What exactly are you attempting to say???
 
PandaReta said:


I’ve received Reta from 3 different companies (none from this site) and I’ve got an order coming next week from a grey market vendor with reviews here.

Literally every single vial I’ve reconstituted (with Hospira BAC) has been cloudy, or had weird gel in it, or didn’t completely reconstitute even overnight, or was clear but had little floaty bits it in.

Is this just normal? Is this why people say just filter it and “pin and pray”.

Click to expand...
Do you use that one bac vial to reconstitute all of them??? Most likely it's the bac...put up a picture of the bac so we can see it.
 
PandaReta said:


or didn’t completely reconstitute even overnight

Click to expand...

Do you simply put in the BAC and then let it break down by itself? Once it's in, I spend roughly 5-10 minutes gently swirling and rolling the vial with room temperature BAC so that the puck and the smaller bits break down completely. Only after it is 100% dissolved does it go into the fridge, and I still give it a bit more time after that.
 
Across at least 3 vendors and 4 different vial weights, I've used 532mg of Reta, and reconstituting with Hosp has never given me a problem. No reconstitution issues with any peps.

One more vote for being suspicious of your BAC.
 
I'm in the same boat — I've reconstituted plenty of Reta from various vendors, in a range of volumes, and it's never been a problem. Hospira is all I use. A couple of thoughts: given the "retatrutide (because there is no such thing as "GLP-3")" on the label, this is probably a one-vial purchase from a US seller. Could you post a side view? The bottom of the vial appears rough. Feel free to block out the label. How much Reta, and what volume of BAC did you add? Are you filtering?

Take another look at it later today and see what it looks like. A woman on Peppy's dealt with the same thing, and it ended up being her BAC. I reconstituted one from the same batch I had, and it came out crystal clear.

c35679e32991f041a90ec01bc3f97662e9abe1ba4bd1036c319fe7597ab3dbca.webp
 
Back
Top