Ever ponder the price tag on concierge medicine? Here's the breakdown

FarmgirlRebel

Explorer
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Running research on myself is something I enjoy. My schizophrenic son, though, is who I wanted to try a few products on — things that might support him w/o undoing the progress built up over the years — and doing that research on him alone didn't sit right with me (even though he's game on!).

So a “wellness clinic” type service seemed worth a try, just to get some direction.

Here's the bill if I went with their services: 2,884.00 USD.

And what does that kind of money buy?

2 vials of 10mg BPC-157

1 vial of TB-500

1 bottle of BPC-157 oral

3 nasal bottle of Selank

Somewhere to ask questions

1 video chat 20 minutes a week for 8 weeks

NO LABS included in that price.

Their breakdown: 1345 for products, the remainder for consultation.

🙄 Plenty of handholding, some concerned nodding, and a push toward other products, I'd imagine.

Edit — typo fixed
 
Sounds like something you'd find on TikTok—about as helpful.

My cousin dealt with it for more than 35 years, until the court ordered him onto some kind of medication. Since then he's been doing well for 10+ years. If you want, I can try to get more details.
 
RetCurious said:

Sounds like something you'd find on TikTok—about as helpful.

My cousin dealt with it for more than 35 years, until the court ordered him onto some kind of medication. Since then he's been doing well for 10+ years. If you want, I can try to get more details.
I appreciate that. He's doing okay right now...still, I want to add something that gives him extra help.

Getting him to stop Finasteride was something I managed to do, and that made a difference. After that we tried CJC1295 and Ipa, and honestly the mental effects were more than I anticipated. Socially he's opened up a little more...though the reason is unclear to me, and I can't explain why either of those would do anything for his anxiety. It's possible that stopping Finasteride is what did it.

Once his present stack is done, BPC/TB comes next so we can see how he responds, and then Selank gets added in...Our approach is low and slow, but I have hope that he'll gain something from it...in fact, he already has.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Running research on myself is something I enjoy. My schizophrenic son, though, is who I wanted to try a few products on — things that might support him w/o undoing the progress built up over the years — and doing that research on him alone didn't sit right with me (even though he's game on!).

So a “wellness clinic” type service seemed worth a try, just to get some direction.

Here's the bill if I went with their services: 2,884.00 USD.

And what does that kind of money buy?

2 vials of 10mg BPC-157

1 vial of TB-500

1 bottle of BPC-157 oral

3 nasal bottle of Selank

Somewhere to ask questions

1 video chat 20 minutes a week for 8 weeks

NO LABS included in that price.

Their breakdown: 1345 for products, the remainder for consultation.

🙄 Plenty of handholding, some concerned nodding, and a push toward other products, I'd imagine.

Edit — typo fixed
Generics could be bought in large quantities with that.
 
Back
Top