EU: supplies and how to store them

rodrom82

Explorer
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
2 weeks on Lilly mounjaro, dead set on the grey market

while waiting for my cryto platform to release the funds

Ive been stocking up on medical supplies for the auto injection pen, and peptides

Also worth saying, im based in the EU.

So, my questions:

Medical supply storage:

- How do you keep all the supplies stored so they stay organised and clean?

Prep and transfer:

  • which supplies would you guys suggest?
  • Filter (to catch those nsty particles, while keeping peptides safe)
  • Needles (for filling)
  • Syringes
  • cartridges 3ml for autopen
  • sterile vials so I can mix my own bac-water

I notice ppl also push Air into the vails before drawing.

How do you confirm the air is sterile? since air carries alot of yeast and micro organisms.

Keeping things cold:

I know Hydrapeak is the norm, But

Over here in the EU it's either soldout or overpriced ( markup x3 x4)

So.. any other brand worth keeping a eye on

and inserts..
 
First off — my supply cabinet, out in the garage. Syringes come in 2 different brands, all 31g 8mm. There's 100 Easy Touch in .05ml and 1ml. The other make is BD, in .05 and 1ml, and in my opinion both makes are the best going. For reconstituting and filtering I use luer lock syringes in 3 and 5ml, plus 27g luer lock needles at 1.5" and 1". Cheap Amazon 1ml luer locks syringes and 27g 1" needles I keep for recon and purging the filter. Also 100 Biologix 13mm filters, not in the shot. Spare clean vials in 3-5-10ml. Alcohol wipes. There's certainly more I've forgotten. The supply photo is from April, so nothing here is current. Pictures 2 and 3 show one of my storage cases — that one takes 288 3ml vials.



7b6f1f2f793ba64923885fdfac7fd335fddf9c04aa930fc4a009a0190ae330b0.webp


62b52956efb283ac644e72dde520e77f92aa5f58015db3e7b038641c6bdcab5a.webp


44863e0157be7493e6eb37c7dbd7e770bb048ef69774be13dc0e6fd2c3b9f113.webp


Oh yeah, and there are 2 of these racks, used for reconstituting and filter.

485e683d7094a656b5be3f023f12f0fb852cb6ad6392cfa4f3b748bdb50bef39.webp
 
Hydra alternatives are listed here:




Not Hydrapeak but works well



I picked up a food thermos on temu holding 4 equal size containers. Those are sized perfectly for 3ml vials (just skip the stainless liner bowl) and every container comes with a water tight gasketed lid. 37 vials fit with no movement at all in mine. That gives a total of 148...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

Lunch boxes come in every size, cylindrical or rectangular, on AliX, ranging from €3 to €30. Cylindrical silicone inserts are there too. Pyrex food containers with airtight lids for the fridge, from the kitchenware store on my street. Two Luminarc containers bought at AZ. Soft pen cases with a thermometer go for a few dollars.

Same shop carries KS-Tek vials. Sterile cartridges for injection pen: look for sellers with thousands of sales.

Sterile filters are also stocked there, individually packaged. Mine are 4, 13, or 25 mm; PES or PTFE; 0.22 μm or 0.1 μm.

PTFE handles air filtration, mounted on a venting needle. Or serves as a particle filter for pure BA (laboratorium nl) for my stock solution (10% BA in sterile water).

PES is a good match for peptides and does not adsorb them too much.

For pens I lean toward 32g, 4mm needles. Embecta has a good price in Belgium. Sterile water as well.

Ordering online keeps the local pharmacist from getting suspicious, especially since my prescription KwikPens haven't come from him these last three months.

Keep them somewhere cool, dry and well-ventilated, out of the light. Watch out for insects and mice.

I dug out some old Posso drawer boxes, which were too good to throw away after 30 years (old 3.5-inch floppy disk boxes 😉
 
👆🏽When it comes to gear, these folks are the ones to listen to, so I’ll keep it brief.

Storage:

Supplies: Everything lives in the drawers of my IKEA cube storage unit. Whatever won’t fit in the white built-in drawers ends up in the drawers of the gray mini storage unit drawers, also from IKEA (heavy cardboard construction, I believe.)

On-deck peptides: These are kept in my small 3D printed case from Etsy. The copper insert was printed at no cost at my local library.

Deep freeze peptides: These go inside my hydrapeak. @SeaGypsy recently posted about solid alternatives from Temu and AliExpress

Supplies: I use two kinds of desiccant—silicone bags for bigger spaces, flat fiber desiccants for tight spots (the small ones slide right into a full kit box).

A stand with plunger that holds 2 cartridges and 2 3ml vials, printed for free at my local library. The design was adapted from a cartridge-only holder I came across on thingiverse.com

A stainless steel tray for reconstituting, so syringe ends stay off the table and nothing can roll away.

Labeling holders to keep my labels straight. Completely unnecessary, but a crooked label drives me up the wall. It makes me squirrely!

f1d9b7eb5e8202445b07efdc46ba39e729597125b132ee744e549bcb7cb5fa5e.webp


6107b08e1c56546c687b35cae9ea59e9e5a4aed020749c29599e6de597136583.webp


ebdcdd402cc0401a5419b31b29486053b82eea07441d09c51bfe0b00fd083e06.webp


7b0ef256984cca6378545087c42ca003cd8c3c6dafaf22c28a52099af41baff5.webp
 
HouseCat said:

👆🏽When it comes to gear, these folks are the ones to listen to, so I’ll keep it brief.

Storage:

Supplies: Everything lives in the drawers of my IKEA cube storage unit. Whatever won’t fit in the white built-in drawers ends up in the drawers of the gray mini storage unit drawers, also from IKEA (heavy cardboard construction, I believe.)

On-deck peptides: These are kept in my small 3D printed case from Etsy. The copper insert was printed at no cost at my local library.

Deep freeze peptides: These go inside my hydrapeak. @SeaGypsy recently posted about solid alternatives from Temu and AliExpress

Supplies: I use two kinds of desiccant—silicone bags for bigger spaces, flat fiber desiccants for tight spots (the small ones slide right into a full kit box).

A stand with plunger that holds 2 cartridges and 2 3ml vials, printed for free at my local library. The design was adapted from a cartridge-only holder I came across on thingiverse.com

A stainless steel tray for reconstituting, so syringe ends stay off the table and nothing can roll away.

Labeling holders to keep my labels straight. Completely unnecessary, but a crooked label drives me up the wall. It makes me squirrely!

View attachment 10305

View attachment 10306

View attachment 10307

View attachment 10308
Honestly, they serve a real purpose. Living with OCD, I’ve torn off loads of labels just because they appeared slanted to me. This kind of exactness gets my full backing.
 
miameow said:

HouseCat said:

👆🏽When it comes to gear, these folks are the ones to listen to, so I’ll keep it brief.

Storage:

Supplies: Everything lives in the drawers of my IKEA cube storage unit. Whatever won’t fit in the white built-in drawers ends up in the drawers of the gray mini storage unit drawers, also from IKEA (heavy cardboard construction, I believe.)

On-deck peptides: These are kept in my small 3D printed case from Etsy. The copper insert was printed at no cost at my local library.

Deep freeze peptides: These go inside my hydrapeak. @SeaGypsy recently posted about solid alternatives from Temu and AliExpress

Supplies: I use two kinds of desiccant—silicone bags for bigger spaces, flat fiber desiccants for tight spots (the small ones slide right into a full kit box).

A stand with plunger that holds 2 cartridges and 2 3ml vials, printed for free at my local library. The design was adapted from a cartridge-only holder I came across on thingiverse.com

A stainless steel tray for reconstituting, so syringe ends stay off the table and nothing can roll away.

Labeling holders to keep my labels straight. Completely unnecessary, but a crooked label drives me up the wall. It makes me squirrely!

View attachment 10305

View attachment 10306

View attachment 10307

View attachment 10308
Honestly, they serve a real purpose. Living with OCD, I’ve torn off loads of labels just because they appeared slanted to me. This kind of exactness gets my full backing.
Up until age 25, my routine involved pairing up socks, stacking them tidily, and sorting them according to color and material. Then I sat down one day and figured out how many hours this was costing me, after which I adopted a “couldn’t care less” approach to my socks.

Around that same period, I came across some Japanese writing. It talked about how superb the gardeners were: they would clean every surface, lay things out with artistry, and after feeling content that their efforts had reached flawlessness, they’d gently strike a branch so a handful of leaves dropped. That was when it became truly perfect.

As for me, when I apply my labels, I ensure they are never in line with anything else and that no 2 of them share the same angle. Give it a go—it’s harder than it sounds. And besides, do clouds line up with anything?
 
HouseCat said:

👆🏽When it comes to gear, these folks are the ones to listen to, so I’ll keep it brief.

Storage:

Supplies: Everything lives in the drawers of my IKEA cube storage unit. Whatever won’t fit in the white built-in drawers ends up in the drawers of the gray mini storage unit drawers, also from IKEA (heavy cardboard construction, I believe.)

On-deck peptides: These are kept in my small 3D printed case from Etsy. The copper insert was printed at no cost at my local library.

Deep freeze peptides: These go inside my hydrapeak. @SeaGypsy recently posted about solid alternatives from Temu and AliExpress

Supplies: I use two kinds of desiccant—silicone bags for bigger spaces, flat fiber desiccants for tight spots (the small ones slide right into a full kit box).

A stand with plunger that holds 2 cartridges and 2 3ml vials, printed for free at my local library. The design was adapted from a cartridge-only holder I came across on thingiverse.com

A stainless steel tray for reconstituting, so syringe ends stay off the table and nothing can roll away.

Labeling holders to keep my labels straight. Completely unnecessary, but a crooked label drives me up the wall. It makes me squirrely!

View attachment 10305

View attachment 10306

View attachment 10307

View attachment 10308
 
Back
Top