EU Greetings from the EU

Roco

Explorer
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
EU
Hello all, Coming over from the EU. For the past 4 months I've been taking Mounjaro, and so far I've lost close to 20kg. Right now I'm looking into other peptides and possible stacks, so I'm eager to talk about experiences and pick up knowledge from everyone here. Appreciate the welcome!
 
Roco, welcome aboard! Nice job dropping 20kg up to now — that's impressive. You'll find plenty of material on here about stacks and the grey market, enjoy the read 🙂
 
Lalaland212 said:

Roco, welcome aboard! Nice job dropping 20kg up to now — that's impressive. You'll find plenty of material on here about stacks and the grey market, enjoy the read 🙂
I get it 😊 There's a ton of material to take in. The tricky part is narrowing it down to what actually applies over here in Europe.
 
Back
Top