Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Seems like they switched vial suppliers. I've relied on ERP for a long time, and this problem only recently appeared. With today's TB vial, I wiggled the cap side to side until the metal snapped, stopping it from tearing down the side. The BPC vial was fine.orenkaid said:
With the SS31 vials I purchased from ERP, this keeps occurring. Once I'm back home, I'll check for the arrow!
Yes. When I got back, I spotted the arrow. It's a little strange, similar to how water bottles these days don't detach completely either.PAPoots said:
Seems like they switched vial suppliers. I've relied on ERP for a long time, and this problem only recently appeared. With today's TB vial, I wiggled the cap side to side until the metal snapped, stopping it from tearing down the side. The BPC vial was fine.orenkaid said:
With the SS31 vials I purchased from ERP, this keeps occurring. Once I'm back home, I'll check for the arrow!
I checked the garbage and noticed an arrow on a different cap. That one didn't tear off badly, though.
Great! The arrows on mine sit right on the crimp itself. If you can't spot one anywhere on the cap....take a look at the crimp instead.diplomat said:
It's not just you — this is a real thing. Why was I unaware of it until now?CandyCap said:
Could you share a picture? With certain vials, the design keeps the top connected along one edge so it can serve as a reusable lid. Typically there's an upward-pointing arrow on the side opposite the hinge. The intended method is to lift the top at that arrow rather than ripping it all the way off.
tcpnomad said:
Hey — got a quick one. When their kits arrive, do they include COAs (like Janoshik links)? I'm not talking about just any COAs — I mean ones that match the batch number printed on the vials.
Oh, alrightGr33dyOctopus said:
tcpnomad said:
Hey — got a quick one. When their kits arrive, do they include COAs (like Janoshik links)? I'm not talking about just any COAs — I mean ones that match the batch number printed on the vials.![]()
Thanks!! I've run into the same problem with NAD+ vials from Amino Lair. After looking at the cap, I noticed an arrow printed on it. Next time I'll give your approach a shot instead of ripping it off.CandyCap said:
Could you share a picture? With certain vials, the design keeps the top connected along one edge so it can serve as a reusable lid. Typically there's an upward-pointing arrow on the side opposite the hinge. The intended method is to lift the top at that arrow rather than ripping it all the way off.
I made a post about this not long ago. There were no batch numbers on the kits, and the colours of the caps did not line up with the Coa.tcpnomad said:
Hey — got a quick one. When their kits arrive, do they include COAs (like Janoshik links)? I'm not talking about just any COAs — I mean ones that match the batch number printed on the vials.