ERP ordering: kit or single vial?

Wallydog

Explorer
Joined
Feb 7, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho, USA
I checked out ERP's website to look at their prices, and the options looked quite limited - Tirz wasn't listed, for instance. I also came across an older ad posted on this site on 2/1 showing prices for US warehouses. What I can't tell is whether a price like 60mg tirz refers to 1 vial or to a "kit". How can I figure out whether what I'm getting is a kit or not?🙄
 
Every time, it comes as a kit. From what I can tell, no seller in this community offers just 1 vial.

ERP treated me well. Emmy was the one who assisted me. The deal went smoothly. I'd tell others to go with them.
 
Wallydog said:

I checked out ERP's website to look at their prices, and the options looked quite limited - Tirz wasn't listed, for instance. I also came across an older ad posted on this site on 2/1 showing prices for US warehouses. What I can't tell is whether a price like 60mg tirz refers to 1 vial or to a "kit". How can I figure out whether what I'm getting is a kit or not?🙄
Spend more time reading and less time posting.
 
Back
Top