timebomb85
Explorer
I just wrapped up a cycle of Epithalon. My dose was a bit below 1mg daily, taken for 20 days. The protocol I'm using is the "new" and "improved" version, adjusted from the standard 10mg per day approach that came out of old Soviet research. That older data has since been demonstrated to be highly inaccurate, because of the mismatch between what the Soviets were studying and what is now produced synthetically. Anyway, it has been 4 days since I stopped, and emotionally I feel somewhat flat. My energy is low, and I mostly want to sit around and put things off. It's mild and mostly in the background, and it isn't stopping me from handling what I need to do. Still, there's definitely a slight drop in my energy and enthusiasm. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I've come across some reading suggesting this kind of state is fairly common when stopping Epithalon. Has anyone else gone through this?