Epitalon trial for staying asleep: first results

Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Background:

Staying asleep has been a lifelong problem for me. As a toddler, my parents laid down a rule: no leaving the bedroom before 6am. One time I went to wake them just to check whether I was allowed out, because the clock read “five five five”.

Nightly, I count on 5.5-6.5 hrs of sleep, and hitting 8 hours happens only a few times per year. Falling asleep was never the issue — yet that seems to be what nearly every supplement on the market targets.

A few nights back, I filled a syringe with Epitalon (2mg) and injected it at my first waking, which tends to be around midnight. What I’ve gotten so far is a second stretch of deep sleep. Honestly, deep sleep was never something I was short on — I was already getting 2hrs per night. The difference is that afterward I stay drowsy enough to remain in bed and pick up small extra bits of rem in the morning, instead of my heart hammering like a piston and launching me out into the day at an hour when most people would be shocked to hear there’s an a.m. version of it.

I’ll update this, but for now all I can say is I feel amazing
 
My sleep has never been great, though it's been passable. The thing is, peptides—any type I've tried—appear to make my sleep worse... I'm already looking at buying a couple of the sleep peptides, and reading posts like yours makes me feel hopeful... 👍

It's good to hear that it appears to be helping you!
 
Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
 
Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
 
Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
 
endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
The majority of those supplements support overall health and longevity too, so it's a win-win situation.
 
FartfulCodger said:

endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
The majority of those supplements support overall health and longevity too, so it's a win-win situation.
Yeah, absolutely!

When I mentioned my supplement stack to my GP, he sort of looked at me strangely.

But at the same time, it was that "holy crap, this guy actually knows what he's talking about..." 🤣🤣😅😅
 
endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
Right now my stack includes glycine, ashwaganda, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Ltheonine, plus likely a few more items that have slipped my mind.
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
Right now my stack includes glycine, ashwaganda, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Ltheonine, plus likely a few more items that have slipped my mind.

For sure, dude!

It's rough.. I keep a rundown of what I'm currently taking, plus a cabinet for stuff that's been pulled from the lineup — things I gave a shot and that "had no effect"... possibly.... 😂😂(who knows, I might bring them back into the mix someday??...)
 
endlrls said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
Right now my stack includes glycine, ashwaganda, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Ltheonine, plus likely a few more items that have slipped my mind.

For sure, dude!

It's rough.. I keep a rundown of what I'm currently taking, plus a cabinet for stuff that's been pulled from the lineup — things I gave a shot and that "had no effect"... possibly.... 😂😂(who knows, I might bring them back into the mix someday??...)
100% — genuinely pleased to be running all of those. I feel great, and rested too, though I'm still chasing new highs

Sleep data off my watch will tell me more, then I'll report back on the midnight Epitalon.
 
Magnesium Glycinate has been part of my routine for about 7 days now. The first 3 nights gave me solid rest, though yesterday's Reta injection was the actual challenge — I woke at 3am and stayed awake until 4:30am. I did manage to get a few more hours after that. I wish more frequent Epitalon cycling were possible, but unfortunately it isn't. Even if Mag Gly only helps on non-injection days, I'd still consider it worthwhile.
 
Chili777 said:

Magnesium Glycinate has been part of my routine for about 7 days now. The first 3 nights gave me solid rest, though yesterday's Reta injection was the actual challenge — I woke at 3am and stayed awake until 4:30am. I did manage to get a few more hours after that. I wish more frequent Epitalon cycling were possible, but unfortunately it isn't. Even if Mag Gly only helps on non-injection days, I'd still consider it worthwhile.

What's the reasoning behind capping Epitalon?

Or is pepedia the thing I should look at?

About to start a twenty-day run, then a few people say only twice yearly, correct?

A PB and jam sandwich, or half a granola bar, seems to really settle the Reta restlessness for me
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Chili777 said:

Magnesium Glycinate has been part of my routine for about 7 days now. The first 3 nights gave me solid rest, though yesterday's Reta injection was the actual challenge — I woke at 3am and stayed awake until 4:30am. I did manage to get a few more hours after that. I wish more frequent Epitalon cycling were possible, but unfortunately it isn't. Even if Mag Gly only helps on non-injection days, I'd still consider it worthwhile.

What's the reasoning behind capping Epitalon?

Or is pepedia the thing I should look at?

About to start a twenty-day run, then a few people say only twice yearly, correct?

A PB and jam sandwich, or half a granola bar, seems to really settle the Reta restlessness for me
Yeah, pep-pedia. Typically protocols recommend 20-30 days, capped at 3 times yearly. A few RSs follow the Anela protocol—10 days at the start of each month—but a longer cycle works better for me. 10 days only teased me. I typically have a small snack a couple hours before bed, yet my appetite suppression peaks the evening of a pin. I'll grab protein bars and try to force one down.
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
Right now my stack includes glycine, ashwaganda, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Ltheonine, plus likely a few more items that have slipped my mind.
Same here — dropping off is still a struggle for me. That said, DSIP did make a difference.
 
laansasa said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
Right now my stack includes glycine, ashwaganda, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Ltheonine, plus likely a few more items that have slipped my mind.
Same here — dropping off is still a struggle for me. That said, DSIP did make a difference.

I keep hearing conflicting things about DSIP.

Did you notice anything significant from it?
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

laansasa said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
Right now my stack includes glycine, ashwaganda, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Ltheonine, plus likely a few more items that have slipped my mind.
Same here — dropping off is still a struggle for me. That said, DSIP did make a difference.

I keep hearing conflicting things about DSIP.

Did you notice anything significant from it?
For some people DSIP is a miracle, while for others it has zero effect. My own routine is 500mcg of DSIP alongside 500mcg of CJC no DAC right before bed, and my sleep is fantastic. After years of taking 2 doxylamine succinate tablets every night, I finally managed to taper off them. Now I can get to sleep without any pills, and on top of that I reach deep sleep, dream for long stretches, and my dreams are more pleasant every night. My guess is that genetics decide whether it works or not (?). Epitalon, though, did the reverse in my case - my insomnia got worse and I was awake the entire night, go figure. The only way to know is to test things yourself. Before buying a whole kit that could end up doing nothing for you, purchase just 1 vial of each.
 
laansasa said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

laansasa said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
Right now my stack includes glycine, ashwaganda, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Ltheonine, plus likely a few more items that have slipped my mind.
Same here — dropping off is still a struggle for me. That said, DSIP did make a difference.

I keep hearing conflicting things about DSIP.

Did you notice anything significant from it?
For some people DSIP is a miracle, while for others it has zero effect. My own routine is 500mcg of DSIP alongside 500mcg of CJC no DAC right before bed, and my sleep is fantastic. After years of taking 2 doxylamine succinate tablets every night, I finally managed to taper off them. Now I can get to sleep without any pills, and on top of that I reach deep sleep, dream for long stretches, and my dreams are more pleasant every night. My guess is that genetics decide whether it works or not (?). Epitalon, though, did the reverse in my case - my insomnia got worse and I was awake the entire night, go figure. The only way to know is to test things yourself. Before buying a whole kit that could end up doing nothing for you, purchase just 1 vial of each.
Eventually I'd like to reach that kind of sleep too. It's been roughly 2 1/2 weeks since my septoplasty (with nasal valve repair & Bilateral Turbinate Reduction), done because of a recent UARS diagnosis... so my nose remains somewhat congested and I'm still waiting on the long term healing.

The left side took all the major work, so at this point even if I threw every peptide imaginable at it, things won't improve until it heals.

I've got some DSIP on hand that I could test, but right now I'm running an Epitalon cycle (500 mcg per night, roughly 1 hour before bed).
 
endlrls said:

laansasa said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

laansasa said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

endlrls said:

Pocket said:

Good to hear it helped you out. During an epi cycle, the quality of my sleep is something I genuinely enjoy. That said, lately I took a tip from a few other forum members and gave glycine a shot for sleep — and that has made a solid difference too. It doesn't match how I sleep while running epi, but the improvement has been quite noticeable.

HouseCat said:

Thanks for posting this — it's really intriguing to read.

Getting to sleep is my main problem (sometimes it takes as long as 1.5 hours, and I put on audiobooks to drift off, since my mind otherwise races unless there's something gentle to latch onto). What's worse is waking up to pee, since falling back asleep takes ages — that wipes out 2-3 hours of my sleep window.

For those middle-of-the-night injections, do you rely on a pen so dosing is simple when you're groggy?
I've come across the idea that taking some L-Theanine before bed can settle your mind, making it easier to drift off. I'm planning to put together a batch of sleep supplements containing magnesium glycinate and L-Theanine shortly, just to test whether it does anything.
For sleep, L-Theanine, Glycine, and Magnesium Glycinate are all quite beneficial. Along with those, I also take a small amount of Melatonin (.03mg), plus Gaba (500 mg), Ashwagandha (300mg), Apigenin (50 mg), and Taurine (2 grams). It functions as my own sleep blend. I've only recently resumed it — I had to "pause" because of a Septoplasty operation — and each night my sleep scores keep climbing. I ought to reintroduce Epitalon too, just to genuinely observe the results!
Right now my stack includes glycine, ashwaganda, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Ltheonine, plus likely a few more items that have slipped my mind.
Same here — dropping off is still a struggle for me. That said, DSIP did make a difference.

I keep hearing conflicting things about DSIP.

Did you notice anything significant from it?
For some people DSIP is a miracle, while for others it has zero effect. My own routine is 500mcg of DSIP alongside 500mcg of CJC no DAC right before bed, and my sleep is fantastic. After years of taking 2 doxylamine succinate tablets every night, I finally managed to taper off them. Now I can get to sleep without any pills, and on top of that I reach deep sleep, dream for long stretches, and my dreams are more pleasant every night. My guess is that genetics decide whether it works or not (?). Epitalon, though, did the reverse in my case - my insomnia got worse and I was awake the entire night, go figure. The only way to know is to test things yourself. Before buying a whole kit that could end up doing nothing for you, purchase just 1 vial of each.
Eventually I'd like to reach that kind of sleep too. It's been roughly 2 1/2 weeks since my septoplasty (with nasal valve repair & Bilateral Turbinate Reduction), done because of a recent UARS diagnosis... so my nose remains somewhat congested and I'm still waiting on the long term healing.

The left side took all the major work, so at this point even if I threw every peptide imaginable at it, things won't improve until it heals.

I've got some DSIP on hand that I could test, but right now I'm running an Epitalon cycle (500 mcg per night, roughly 1 hour before bed).
Ugh, that sounds rough. Hoping you get some relief soon! KLOW might be worth trying for post-op healing. Best of luck with the surgery!
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Background:

Staying asleep has been a lifelong problem for me. As a toddler, my parents laid down a rule: no leaving the bedroom before 6am. One time I went to wake them just to check whether I was allowed out, because the clock read “five five five”.

Nightly, I count on 5.5-6.5 hrs of sleep, and hitting 8 hours happens only a few times per year. Falling asleep was never the issue — yet that seems to be what nearly every supplement on the market targets.

A few nights back, I filled a syringe with Epitalon (2mg) and injected it at my first waking, which tends to be around midnight. What I’ve gotten so far is a second stretch of deep sleep. Honestly, deep sleep was never something I was short on — I was already getting 2hrs per night. The difference is that afterward I stay drowsy enough to remain in bed and pick up small extra bits of rem in the morning, instead of my heart hammering like a piston and launching me out into the day at an hour when most people would be shocked to hear there’s an a.m. version of it.

I’ll update this, but for now all I can say is I feel amazing
It sounds like we share a very similar sleep pattern...though judging by the replies, there are plenty of us here who struggle with sleep 🙂 For me, the Epithalon cycle didn't change much beyond giving me more deep sleep. What has really been outstanding, though, is the DSIP and L-theanine I started running afterward — chef's kiss.

For a very long time I've been an extremely light sleeper, and waking up once meant I would almost never get back to sleep. These days it takes a lot more to wake me, and I can almost always return to sleep. My nightly average went from 4 hours to 6 hours, with far fewer wake ups. Pain is usually what pulls me out of bed now, and there's not much I can do about that, but those 6 hours are lovely.
 
Epitalon has become a staple for me. 👫❤️

My sleep quality has never been great, yet this peptide has reliably produced a clear effect in my case. My protocol is 1–2 mg per day for 20 days, done twice yearly... I stick to it strictly now.

At one point I experimented with taking it during the first 10 days of each month because I enjoy it so much... but the results were far weaker. Alongside it, and during the gaps between cycles, I also use DSIP for 8 weeks (with breaks).
 
Back
Top