Epitalon Dosage: Which Protocol?

birdwhacker said:

randompersonrandom said:

1mg daily over 20 days, then repeat once every 3 months. My only goal here is fixing insomnia — nothing else matters to me.
What's your DSIP routine—do you take it randomly? I've got some stocked, and Epithalon should arrive next week. Are you administering it intranasally?
I just came across this—DSIP isn't something I've ever used, and once Epitalon worked for me I quit hunting for alternatives. As for nasal administration, that's a no; every compound I take goes subq.
 
randompersonrandom said:

birdwhacker said:

randompersonrandom said:

1mg daily over 20 days, then repeat once every 3 months. My only goal here is fixing insomnia — nothing else matters to me.
What's your DSIP routine—do you take it randomly? I've got some stocked, and Epithalon should arrive next week. Are you administering it intranasally?
I just came across this—DSIP isn't something I've ever used, and once Epitalon worked for me I quit hunting for alternatives. As for nasal administration, that's a no; every compound I take goes subq.
At what hour do you administer the epithalon? Is it beneficial during periods when you're not cycling it, or does it only work while you're actively taking it?
 
birdwhacker said:

randompersonrandom said:

birdwhacker said:

randompersonrandom said:

1mg daily over 20 days, then repeat once every 3 months. My only goal here is fixing insomnia — nothing else matters to me.
What's your DSIP routine—do you take it randomly? I've got some stocked, and Epithalon should arrive next week. Are you administering it intranasally?
I just came across this—DSIP isn't something I've ever used, and once Epitalon worked for me I quit hunting for alternatives. As for nasal administration, that's a no; every compound I take goes subq.
At what hour do you administer the epithalon? Is it beneficial during periods when you're not cycling it, or does it only work while you're actively taking it?
Following the SS-31, NAD+ (oral precursors are what my RS uses rather than subq NAD), and MOTS-c mitochondrial reset protocol, my RS will run Epitalon plus Pinealon for 20 days. Reta and, when needed, Cagri are stacked alongside these. For background: RS is a 60 yr woman investigating weight loss, better mitochondrial function, cellular energy, and anti-aging/longevity.
 
For my initial Epitalon run, I’m taking 200mcg each morning. The improvement in how well I sleep has been significant. Upon waking, I feel refreshed and prepared to tackle the day. When I start the next cycle 4 months from now, I plan to increase the amount to 500mcg.
 
s2HappyCamper said:

birdwhacker said:

randompersonrandom said:

birdwhacker said:

randompersonrandom said:

1mg daily over 20 days, then repeat once every 3 months. My only goal here is fixing insomnia — nothing else matters to me.
What's your DSIP routine—do you take it randomly? I've got some stocked, and Epithalon should arrive next week. Are you administering it intranasally?
I just came across this—DSIP isn't something I've ever used, and once Epitalon worked for me I quit hunting for alternatives. As for nasal administration, that's a no; every compound I take goes subq.
At what hour do you administer the epithalon? Is it beneficial during periods when you're not cycling it, or does it only work while you're actively taking it?
Following the SS-31, NAD+ (oral precursors are what my RS uses rather than subq NAD), and MOTS-c mitochondrial reset protocol, my RS will run Epitalon plus Pinealon for 20 days. Reta and, when needed, Cagri are stacked alongside these. For background: RS is a 60 yr woman investigating weight loss, better mitochondrial function, cellular energy, and anti-aging/longevity.
When using oral precursors, be sure to include TMG/methyl B so methylation is properly supported!
 
Pocket said:

For my initial Epitalon run, I’m taking 200mcg each morning. The improvement in how well I sleep has been significant. Upon waking, I feel refreshed and prepared to tackle the day. When I start the next cycle 4 months from now, I plan to increase the amount to 500mcg.
What led you to pick mornings over nights?
 
birdwhacker said:

Pocket said:

For my initial Epitalon run, I’m taking 200mcg each morning. The improvement in how well I sleep has been significant. Upon waking, I feel refreshed and prepared to tackle the day. When I start the next cycle 4 months from now, I plan to increase the amount to 500mcg.
What led you to pick mornings over nights?
To be honest, I've thought about moving my injections to the evening. Right now I do them in the morning, since that's the guidance from Pep Pedia, but afterward I feel somewhat fatigued for a while. That's why I've been thinking about switching to nighttime pinning. On the other hand, quite a few folks both here and on other sites report that evening injections gave them worse sleep compared to morning ones. So it's anyone's guess.
 
Pocket said:

birdwhacker said:

Pocket said:

For my initial Epitalon run, I’m taking 200mcg each morning. The improvement in how well I sleep has been significant. Upon waking, I feel refreshed and prepared to tackle the day. When I start the next cycle 4 months from now, I plan to increase the amount to 500mcg.
What led you to pick mornings over nights?
To be honest, I've thought about moving my injections to the evening. Right now I do them in the morning, since that's the guidance from Pep Pedia, but afterward I feel somewhat fatigued for a while. That's why I've been thinking about switching to nighttime pinning. On the other hand, quite a few folks both here and on other sites report that evening injections gave them worse sleep compared to morning ones. So it's anyone's guess.
Ugh, peptides really can be brutal.
 
DrPEPr said:

There's a Josh Holyfield video about Epithalon that does a solid job breaking things down. I lean toward using the smallest amount that gets results — you can increase the dose later if needed.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/5Y95h5MM0Ws?is=XDSoSgXX6_A_5Dt4
Well damn. I ran 10mg a day for 10 days straight. I suppose all of this stuff is a gamble. Anything to report from that cycle? Not really — other than trying to push 1ml in a single pin each day.
 
KevinS said:

DrPEPr said:

There's a Josh Holyfield video about Epithalon that does a solid job breaking things down. I lean toward using the smallest amount that gets results — you can increase the dose later if needed.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/5Y95h5MM0Ws?is=XDSoSgXX6_A_5Dt4
Well damn. I ran 10mg a day for 10 days straight. I suppose all of this stuff is a gamble. Anything to report from that cycle? Not really — other than trying to push 1ml in a single pin each day.
Nothing unusual there.

Once you go through the research — for instance, Overview of Epitalon—Highly Bioactive Pineal Tetrapeptide with Promising Properties along with Epitalon increases telomere length in human cell lines through telomerase upregulation or ALT activity — it becomes clear that the majority of outcomes wouldn't show up right away.

The one likely exception could be a rise in melatonin production, potentially improving sleep and helping stabilize the circadian rhythm. Still, when your sleep habits are already in great shape, chances are you won't see much of a difference.

On the other hand, if things like caffeine late at night or too much screen time have thrown your rhythm off badly, any positive effects could end up hidden or reduced.
 
DrPEPr said:

KevinS said:

DrPEPr said:

There's a Josh Holyfield video about Epithalon that does a solid job breaking things down. I lean toward using the smallest amount that gets results — you can increase the dose later if needed.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/5Y95h5MM0Ws?is=XDSoSgXX6_A_5Dt4
Well damn. I ran 10mg a day for 10 days straight. I suppose all of this stuff is a gamble. Anything to report from that cycle? Not really — other than trying to push 1ml in a single pin each day.
Nothing unusual there.

Once you go through the research — for instance, Overview of Epitalon—Highly Bioactive Pineal Tetrapeptide with Promising Properties along with Epitalon increases telomere length in human cell lines through telomerase upregulation or ALT activity — it becomes clear that the majority of outcomes wouldn't show up right away.

The one likely exception could be a rise in melatonin production, potentially improving sleep and helping stabilize the circadian rhythm. Still, when your sleep habits are already in great shape, chances are you won't see much of a difference.

On the other hand, if things like caffeine late at night or too much screen time have thrown your rhythm off badly, any positive effects could end up hidden or reduced.
I figure it simply operated behind the scenes and quietly handled what it was supposed to do.
 
There's plenty of uncertainty surrounding how much Epi to use, so I had to settle on an approach. I gave myself my initial injection of this substance earlier today. A 10mg kit arrived today, and I mixed it using 2ml of Hospira, then injected 10u. That puts me at 500mcg per day across 20 days. I'll monitor what happens. Should it turn out that this approach is off and 0.5mg isn't sufficient, I still have 90mg left to explore a different route.
 
ultima thule said:

There's plenty of uncertainty surrounding how much Epi to use, so I had to settle on an approach. I gave myself my initial injection of this substance earlier today. A 10mg kit arrived today, and I mixed it using 2ml of Hospira, then injected 10u. That puts me at 500mcg per day across 20 days. I'll monitor what happens. Should it turn out that this approach is off and 0.5mg isn't sufficient, I still have 90mg left to explore a different route.
Yeah, once my kit shows up I plan to take the same approach. Begin with a small amount and monitor the results. Adding more is always possible, but removing it isn't. 🤣
 
Fostradamus said:

ultima thule said:

There's plenty of uncertainty surrounding how much Epi to use, so I had to settle on an approach. I gave myself my initial injection of this substance earlier today. A 10mg kit arrived today, and I mixed it using 2ml of Hospira, then injected 10u. That puts me at 500mcg per day across 20 days. I'll monitor what happens. Should it turn out that this approach is off and 0.5mg isn't sufficient, I still have 90mg left to explore a different route.
Yeah, once my kit shows up I plan to take the same approach. Begin with a small amount and monitor the results. Adding more is always possible, but removing it isn't. 🤣
Yes, that's simply logical. That said, those who stick with the lower-dose approach say it does the job...
 
Back
Top