Epitalon Dosage: Which Protocol?

s2HappyCamper

Explorer
Joined
Apr 11, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Central Nebraska
Looking into Epitalon SQ dosing, you quickly notice how broad the range is. Some studies use 100-500 mcg per day across 10-20 days, while the traditional western dose goes as high as 5-10 mg per day for 10-20 days. What dose has your RS gone with? How did it turn out, and were there any side affects.

Another approach involves Epitalon at 100-500 mcg daily for 10 days on, 20 off, then repeated each month. Anyone have an RS who followed that?

Has your research tried intranasal administration?

What are the pros and cons across these different Epitalon dosing options?
 
s2HappyCamper said:

Looking into Epitalon SQ dosing, you quickly notice how broad the range is. Some studies use 100-500 mcg per day across 10-20 days, while the traditional western dose goes as high as 5-10 mg per day for 10-20 days. What dose has your RS gone with? How did it turn out, and were there any side affects.

Another approach involves Epitalon at 100-500 mcg daily for 10 days on, 20 off, then repeated each month. Anyone have an RS who followed that?

Has your research tried intranasal administration?

What are the pros and cons across these different Epitalon dosing options?
I began using one of the protocols with higher doses, and to be honest, I felt awful — headaches, drained, simply not right. 🙁 After that, I came across lower-dose protocols and chose to give ~1mg/day a shot. For me, it made a massive difference.

On top of that, I moved to intranasal use, which changed everything. My sleep got much better, and these days I reliably get 2–3 hours of deep sleep each night.

In my case, a lower dose combined with intranasal has been far easier to handle and has produced excellent results
 
Every protocol I’ve come across calls for 5-10 mgs per day over 10-20 days, and it’s only done 2-3 times a year. That approach is aimed at repair and reset. If you’re looking to stretch it out over longer cycles or take it continuously, the lower doses are the ones to use. I’m adding some to my upcoming order and intend to do 5mgs daily for 20 days, for both me and my wife.
 
Lately this topic has taken quite a pounding. Do a search for “Epitalon” and you’ll turn up no fewer than 2 recent threads packed with useful information. Those threads also point to even older ones, in which a good number of members described the protocol they used, why they picked it, and what they noticed from those amounts and various ways of administering it. The forum already holds a rich collection of firsthand accounts that I believe will serve you well, after which you can decide for yourself which protocol to give a try.
 
s2HappyCamper said:

Looking into Epitalon SQ dosing, you quickly notice how broad the range is. Some studies use 100-500 mcg per day across 10-20 days, while the traditional western dose goes as high as 5-10 mg per day for 10-20 days. What dose has your RS gone with? How did it turn out, and were there any side affects.

Another approach involves Epitalon at 100-500 mcg daily for 10 days on, 20 off, then repeated each month. Anyone have an RS who followed that?

Has your research tried intranasal administration?

What are the pros and cons across these different Epitalon dosing options?

Where to begin

https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/epitalon
 
Jfrick11 said:

s2HappyCamper said:

Looking into Epitalon SQ dosing, you quickly notice how broad the range is. Some studies use 100-500 mcg per day across 10-20 days, while the traditional western dose goes as high as 5-10 mg per day for 10-20 days. What dose has your RS gone with? How did it turn out, and were there any side affects.

Another approach involves Epitalon at 100-500 mcg daily for 10 days on, 20 off, then repeated each month. Anyone have an RS who followed that?

Has your research tried intranasal administration?

What are the pros and cons across these different Epitalon dosing options?
I began using one of the protocols with higher doses, and to be honest, I felt awful — headaches, drained, simply not right. 🙁 After that, I came across lower-dose protocols and chose to give ~1mg/day a shot. For me, it made a massive difference.

On top of that, I moved to intranasal use, which changed everything. My sleep got much better, and these days I reliably get 2–3 hours of deep sleep each night.

In my case, a lower dose combined with intranasal has been far easier to handle and has produced excellent results
If you're mixing 10mg into 10mL of saline, how many sprays do you use in each nostril?
 
Dos-Dox said:

Lately this topic has taken quite a pounding. Do a search for “Epitalon” and you’ll turn up no fewer than 2 recent threads packed with useful information. Those threads also point to even older ones, in which a good number of members described the protocol they used, why they picked it, and what they noticed from those amounts and various ways of administering it. The forum already holds a rich collection of firsthand accounts that I believe will serve you well, after which you can decide for yourself which protocol to give a try.
Could it be that a portion of those studies and dosing figures actually pertain to Epithalamin, which leads to mix-ups? I gave epitalon a try once, quite a while back, and I seem to remember that this confusion may have been why people were discussing such wildly different dosages.
 
FartfulCodger said:

Jfrick11 said:

s2HappyCamper said:

Looking into Epitalon SQ dosing, you quickly notice how broad the range is. Some studies use 100-500 mcg per day across 10-20 days, while the traditional western dose goes as high as 5-10 mg per day for 10-20 days. What dose has your RS gone with? How did it turn out, and were there any side affects.

Another approach involves Epitalon at 100-500 mcg daily for 10 days on, 20 off, then repeated each month. Anyone have an RS who followed that?

Has your research tried intranasal administration?

What are the pros and cons across these different Epitalon dosing options?
I began using one of the protocols with higher doses, and to be honest, I felt awful — headaches, drained, simply not right. 🙁 After that, I came across lower-dose protocols and chose to give ~1mg/day a shot. For me, it made a massive difference.

On top of that, I moved to intranasal use, which changed everything. My sleep got much better, and these days I reliably get 2–3 hours of deep sleep each night.

In my case, a lower dose combined with intranasal has been far easier to handle and has produced excellent results
If you're mixing 10mg into 10mL of saline, how many sprays do you use in each nostril?
The amount you get will vary based on how much the spray bottle delivers with each pump. I went with Snoot bottles, and those put out 0.1 mL per spray.

Check out the slick below...

If you combine it like this and your bottle releases the same amount each time, then 1 spray equals 1mg, while 2 sprays equals mg. You can adjust between those two amounts, and also between 10-20 days.
 
CNCCurrency said:

s2HappyCamper said:

Looking into Epitalon SQ dosing, you quickly notice how broad the range is. Some studies use 100-500 mcg per day across 10-20 days, while the traditional western dose goes as high as 5-10 mg per day for 10-20 days. What dose has your RS gone with? How did it turn out, and were there any side affects.

Another approach involves Epitalon at 100-500 mcg daily for 10 days on, 20 off, then repeated each month. Anyone have an RS who followed that?

Has your research tried intranasal administration?

What are the pros and cons across these different Epitalon dosing options?

Where to begin

https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/epitalon
Yeah, pep-pedia ranks among the resources I turn to most!
 
I've been doing 5mg/day for 20 days and I'm 5 days into it. My first two injections were in the evening, and my sleep was rough. After switching to morning injections, I'm sleeping well. Not for more hours, but the sleep is deeper and higher quality. Why am I not using the mcg range? The dosing question hasn't been settled, and at 5mg/day I'm still alive and kicking.
 
1mg daily over 20 days, then repeat once every 3 months. My only goal here is fixing insomnia — nothing else matters to me.
 
For your research, you could also include NA Epi amidate in the mix, since that version is more robust.
 
randompersonrandom said:

1mg daily over 20 days, then repeat once every 3 months. My only goal here is fixing insomnia — nothing else matters to me.
What's your DSIP routine—do you take it randomly? I've got some stocked, and Epithalon should arrive next week. Are you administering it intranasally?
 
birdwhacker said:

randompersonrandom said:

1mg daily over 20 days, then repeat once every 3 months. My only goal here is fixing insomnia — nothing else matters to me.
What's your DSIP routine—do you take it randomly? I've got some stocked, and Epithalon should arrive next week. Are you administering it intranasally?
Each night, I take 300mcg of dsip,
 
CNCCurrency said:

birdwhacker said:

randompersonrandom said:

1mg daily over 20 days, then repeat once every 3 months. My only goal here is fixing insomnia — nothing else matters to me.
What's your DSIP routine—do you take it randomly? I've got some stocked, and Epithalon should arrive next week. Are you administering it intranasally?
Each night, I take 300mcg of dsip,
So you run it continuously rather than in cycles? What other compounds are in your stack? Are you injecting intramuscularly or subcutaneously?
 
birdwhacker said:

CNCCurrency said:

birdwhacker said:

randompersonrandom said:

1mg daily over 20 days, then repeat once every 3 months. My only goal here is fixing insomnia — nothing else matters to me.
What's your DSIP routine—do you take it randomly? I've got some stocked, and Epithalon should arrive next week. Are you administering it intranasally?
Each night, I take 300mcg of dsip,
So you run it continuously rather than in cycles? What other compounds are in your stack? Are you injecting intramuscularly or subcutaneously?
I've been injecting subcutaneously without cycling for more than 12 months at this point.
 
I went with 10mg daily for 10 days. Injecting that much each night was quite a chore. I had to administer it very gradually to avoid lumps. No side effects showed up. Honestly, I can't say whether it did anything. I'm planning to get the 50mg kit and repeat this in 6 months. Then I'll find out what results come.
 
Jfrick11 said:

s2HappyCamper said:

Looking into Epitalon SQ dosing, you quickly notice how broad the range is. Some studies use 100-500 mcg per day across 10-20 days, while the traditional western dose goes as high as 5-10 mg per day for 10-20 days. What dose has your RS gone with? How did it turn out, and were there any side affects.

Another approach involves Epitalon at 100-500 mcg daily for 10 days on, 20 off, then repeated each month. Anyone have an RS who followed that?

Has your research tried intranasal administration?

What are the pros and cons across these different Epitalon dosing options?
I began using one of the protocols with higher doses, and to be honest, I felt awful — headaches, drained, simply not right. 🙁 After that, I came across lower-dose protocols and chose to give ~1mg/day a shot. For me, it made a massive difference.

On top of that, I moved to intranasal use, which changed everything. My sleep got much better, and these days I reliably get 2–3 hours of deep sleep each night.

In my case, a lower dose combined with intranasal has been far easier to handle and has produced excellent results
That's interesting. I gave 1mg intranasally a shot and it made me feel terrible — my neck got stiff, my head hurt, and I had leg pain that felt like sciatica. I dropped the dose to 200mcg, but I still felt awful, so I quit. I'd like to find out whether subQ might be different for me, but I'm too nervous to give it another go...
 
On Reddit, a protocol exists that was created by a user named Doctordup2. That person has gained recognition for putting together protocols involving various medications. As far as I know, the Epitalon protocol can be found in r/peptidesource. Search for doctordup2 there.
 
Back
Top