Redleo380
Explorer
Epitalon was administered in the evening, right before sleep. A few mornings felt a bit foggy, though Semax helped put a little bounce in my stepCrowreap said:
What really blew my mind was epitalon. After 5 days I had to stop, because it left me so drowsy and foggy — every single morning I'd wake up exhausted, and I'd end up sleeping around 9 to 10 hours. Before adding epitalon, I'd already been on DSIP for roughly 2 weeks. Back then, with just DSIP, I was getting 6 to 7 hours a night and it was the best sleep of my life — I'd wake up totally refreshed and alert. Then just 1 day ago I dropped the epitalon, and that great, high-quality sleep came right back. No idea what epitalon was doing to me. It just made me incredibly tired the moment I woke up, and I'd feel super sleepy way too early in the day. With DSIP, my experience is the exact opposite.Redleo380 said:
I ran Epithalon at 1mg each night for 10 days and feel it was effective in my case. Alongside it I used DISP, and kept going with DISP at a low dose on a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule until the 10mg vial was finished. At this point I am taking a 4 week break before resuming it. Previously my sleep was broken every single night, and these days I am sleeping right through the night.
Where energy is concerned, Semax helps me a lot. A low dose nasal spray, used twice daily.
Mots-C and SS-31 are two others I have tried, with SS-31 taken in the morning and Mots-C taken before bed. My reason for using them is more about getting my cells healthy.
Also, how did you manage to run out of DSIP? I take 100 mcg every night before bed, and I've got 10 vials of 5 mg each, so that supply is going to last me ages before I ever need to restock. For me, 100 mcg hits the sweet spot — not too much, not too little.
As for DISP: my vials are 10mg. Reconstitute with 3ml and draw 6u (200mcg) 5× week — that supply stretches to 10 weeks. At this point I have been off DISP for no less than 5 weeks.