Endometriosis Peptide Options?

sufixgraphics

Explorer
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
NZ
Hey everyone, is there anyone in this group dealing with Endometriosis who has come across peptides that actually provide relief?

My girlfriend deals with Chronic Endometriosis — she's in pain nonstop, and it flares up particularly badly whenever inflammation kicks in.

I've only just begun digging into peptides myself, starting with Reta, and I'm curious whether it could help with inflammation?
 
Endo is a rough one to deal with. In my case, the only thing that finally resolved it was a hysterectomy — though that was several years back and my situation was fairly severe. Your question got me wondering if there's a peptide out there for it, and I came across what looks like an ongoing clinical trial named ENDO-205. Could be worth checking out. https://www.biospace.com/press-rele...ecision-peptide-therapeutic-for-endometriosis

A number of peptides do address inflammation, but when it comes to Endo, I'm not sure any of them would actually do anything for that. If I had to pick one with a safer profile than the rest, KPV would be my choice.
 
CheesyPotato said:

Endo is a rough one to deal with. In my case, the only thing that finally resolved it was a hysterectomy — though that was several years back and my situation was fairly severe. Your question got me wondering if there's a peptide out there for it, and I came across what looks like an ongoing clinical trial named ENDO-205. Could be worth checking out. https://www.biospace.com/press-rele...ecision-peptide-therapeutic-for-endometriosis

A number of peptides do address inflammation, but when it comes to Endo, I'm not sure any of them would actually do anything for that. If I had to pick one with a safer profile than the rest, KPV would be my choice.
Thanks, and you're right—it's a difficult situation. My main thought was Reta, given that it's been shown to lower inflammation through a general decrease in visceral fat.
 
lastresort said:

What is stopping you from consulting physicians?
What makes you think his girlfriend hasn't been going to doctors???? Endo is a long-term condition that typically gets identified at a young age, and effective options for managing it are extremely limited.
 
Since I began taking peps, my endometriosis symptoms have not gotten any better. If I notice a change down the line, I will come back and share it. My guess is that KLOW could be one option that MIGHT lead to some improvement.
 
cloratheshadow said:

lastresort said:

What is stopping you from consulting physicians?
What makes you think his girlfriend hasn't been going to doctors???? Endo is a long-term condition that typically gets identified at a young age, and effective options for managing it are extremely limited.
Apologies if I upset you.
 
lastresort said:

cloratheshadow said:

lastresort said:

What is stopping you from consulting physicians?
What makes you think his girlfriend hasn't been going to doctors???? Endo is a long-term condition that typically gets identified at a young age, and effective options for managing it are extremely limited.
Apologies if I upset you.
No offense taken — I simply believe we shouldn't jump to conclusions about those living with chronic illness, particularly beneath a request for assistance. Endometriosis can be extremely disabling.
 
I came across some info suggesting that GLP-1s, Tirz in particular, are being used off-label for this specific situation. The reasoning is that it may cut down on belly fat, offer some anti-inflammatory benefit, and I've noticed multiple women sharing that besides weight loss, it also eased their discomfort. I'd guess Reta would be "beta" haha
 
cloratheshadow said:

Since I began taking peps, my endometriosis symptoms have not gotten any better. If I notice a change down the line, I will come back and share it. My guess is that KLOW could be one option that MIGHT lead to some improvement.
what peptides are in your stack right now? do you have any anti-inflammatory ones in there?

since mitochondrial peptides are so involved in oxidative stress and similar processes, could MOTS-C or SS31 actually be of benefit?

i know i'm posting 2 comments in a row and i apologize, but i'm really interested because my partner deals with endo and other lady problems too, yet she's only 50kg, so GLP1's might make her disappear :\
 
drswole said:

cloratheshadow said:

Since I began taking peps, my endometriosis symptoms have not gotten any better. If I notice a change down the line, I will come back and share it. My guess is that KLOW could be one option that MIGHT lead to some improvement.
what peptides are in your stack right now? do you have any anti-inflammatory ones in there?

since mitochondrial peptides are so involved in oxidative stress and similar processes, could MOTS-C or SS31 actually be of benefit?

i know i'm posting 2 comments in a row and i apologize, but i'm really interested because my partner deals with endo and other lady problems too, yet she's only 50kg, so GLP1's might make her disappear :\
For GLP-1 purposes I take Tirz and Reta, while my other peptides include KPV, BPC, GHK-cu (each used on its own rather than as a KLOW stack, though that may change before long) plus CJC/Ipa.

If things improve over the coming months, I will definitely report back. Having had no success with anything so far leaves me fairly jaded, and a hysterectomy is likely in my future. Even so, my faith in modern medicine remains, and I truly hope more research gets done!
 
cloratheshadow said:

drswole said:

cloratheshadow said:

Since I began taking peps, my endometriosis symptoms have not gotten any better. If I notice a change down the line, I will come back and share it. My guess is that KLOW could be one option that MIGHT lead to some improvement.
what peptides are in your stack right now? do you have any anti-inflammatory ones in there?

since mitochondrial peptides are so involved in oxidative stress and similar processes, could MOTS-C or SS31 actually be of benefit?

i know i'm posting 2 comments in a row and i apologize, but i'm really interested because my partner deals with endo and other lady problems too, yet she's only 50kg, so GLP1's might make her disappear :\
For GLP-1 purposes I take Tirz and Reta, while my other peptides include KPV, BPC, GHK-cu (each used on its own rather than as a KLOW stack, though that may change before long) plus CJC/Ipa.

If things improve over the coming months, I will definitely report back. Having had no success with anything so far leaves me fairly jaded, and a hysterectomy is likely in my future. Even so, my faith in modern medicine remains, and I truly hope more research gets done!
I'll be following this closely — I hope you come across something that brings help and relief 🙂
 
For me, the sole option that brought relief was a hysterectomy—partial or complete, based on how far it had spread. Like others mentioned, certain peptides might ease inflammation, but I'm unsure whether they'd be as effective as proper medical care.
 
sufixgraphics said:

Hey everyone, is there anyone in this group dealing with Endometriosis who has come across peptides that actually provide relief?

My girlfriend deals with Chronic Endometriosis — she's in pain nonstop, and it flares up particularly badly whenever inflammation kicks in.

I've only just begun digging into peptides myself, starting with Reta, and I'm curious whether it could help with inflammation?
I'm keeping an eye on this thread — my girlfriend is dealing with the same thing.
 
Because of what I went through with Endo, the severe pain it brings, and the posts I've seen here, I kept coming back to this subject. Check out ARA 290 and VIP. In my own case, I researched ARA for the zingers (shock-like electric sensations) and hand/foot pain caused by inflammation. A round of ARA eased those symptoms. This morning I spent a bit of time looking into it.

What follows comes from AI agents I've consulted:

⭐ Why ARA‑290​#-star-why-ara-290The current view of Endometriosis is that it is a chronic inflammatory, neuroimmune, microvascular disease, rather than purely hormonal.

The known effects of ARA‑290 fit that model:

1) It activates the Innate Repair Receptor (EPOR/CD131)​#-1-it-activates-the-innate-repair-receptor-epor-cd131Through this receptor it:

  • lowers inflammatory cytokines
  • stabilizes microvasculature
  • reduces ischemia‑reperfusion injury
  • promotes tissue repair without fibrosis
Endometriosis lesions are microvascularly unstable, hypoxic, and cytokine‑rich — precisely the state ARA‑290 was created to soothe.

2) It reduces neuropathic pain signaling​#-2-it-reduces-neuropathic-pain-signalingEndo pain frequently is:

  • nerve‑dense
  • sensitized
  • persistent even after surgery or hysterectomy
Human data for ARA‑290 exist in:

  • small fiber neuropathy
  • chronic inflammatory neuropathic pain
  • microvascular neuropathies
Such an overlap is uncommon.

3) It lowers inflammatory noise without suppressing immunity​#-3-it-lowers-inflammatory-noise-without-suppressing-immunityIn contrast to steroids or GnRH agonists, ARA‑290:

  • doesn’t shut down the immune system
  • doesn’t tank hormones
  • doesn’t cause bone loss
  • doesn’t cause menopausal symptoms
This matters for anyone who reacts strongly to immune shifts.

ALSO:

Other peptides with​#-other-peptides-withThe following have mechanisms that overlap with endometriosis biology without the harsh endocrine suppression of standard meds.

1) KPV (α‑MSH fragment)​#-1-kpv-a-msh-fragment
  • Potent anti‑inflammatory
  • Mast‑cell stabilizing
  • Calms cytokines (IL‑1, IL‑6, TNF‑α)
  • Very low side‑effect profile
Endometriosis lesions are mast‑cell rich — this is relevant.

2) BPC‑157​#-2-bpc-157
  • Tissue repair
  • Microvascular stabilization
  • Anti‑inflammatory
  • GI‑immune axis support
Not disease‑specific, but overlaps with the wound‑like, inflammatory nature of lesions.

3) Thymosin Alpha‑1​#-3-thymosin-alpha-1
  • Immune modulation
  • T‑cell balancing
  • Reduces inflammatory overactivation
Useful when immune dysregulation is part of the picture.

4) VIP (Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide)​#-4-vip-vasoactive-intestinal-peptide
  • Anti‑inflammatory
  • Neuroimmune calming
  • Smooth muscle relaxation
  • Mast‑cell modulation
For pelvic pain combined with inflammation, VIP ranks among the most intriguing.

⭐ Why these peptides are different from standard endometriosis meds​#-star-why-these-peptides-are-different-from-standard-endometriosis-medsThe way most endometriosis medications act is by shutting down estrogen.That helps some people, but:

  • It doesn’t fix inflammation
  • It doesn’t fix nerve sensitization
  • It doesn’t fix microvascular instability
  • It doesn’t help people who still flare after hysterectomy or oophorectomy
Peptides like ARA‑290, KPV, VIP, TA‑1 work on the immune‑inflammatory‑neural side of the disease — the part that persists even without reproductive organs.

May be worth a try for one or some of these.
 
wonttellyou said:

Why post LLM slop at all?
Sharing information is the whole reason I posted. That "LLM slop" reply actually put ARA‑290 on my radar. If someone close to you were going through this, maybe you'd get it. Appreciate the info, cheesy potato
 
The person who posted it admitted an LLM produced it. We're all aware of the baggage that brings. Folks such as yourself who drop useless, unhelpful, and hostile replies are exactly what turns threads into garbage and makes the internet a worse place. What keeps you sticking around here anyway?
 
so that I can stop people from misusing substances, put forward by a word-guessing mechanism, simply because it validates their viewpoint.
 
Back
Top