Endometriosis GnRH agonist

foxgirl

Explorer
Joined
Jan 10, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I realize this is a long shot—I skipped my usual digging and only did a quick keyword scan of the forum—but does anyone here know anything about GnRH peptides? My knowledge of them is pretty thin overall, though I do know they can be helpful for endometriosis, and right now I’m really struggling. I’ve already tried many routes with my doctors, and I figured I’d ask here before getting back in touch with them. Thanks!
 
Sorry you have to deal with endometriosis — that condition really is awful. Since you have this diagnosis, there ought to be a good number of legitimate prescription GnRH agonists you'd be eligible for (leuprolide comes to mind as one possibility?). If that route plus lab testing ends up costing less for you, maybe you can track down what's offered grey. One thing worth doing is asking your doctor whether any of the newer agents come with free samples, so you could get started and see how they go. It surely requires some trial and error to dial in. Hope you manage to find some relief!
 
Back
Top