Eloralintide-Tirzepatide Research Presentation

Grogu

Explorer
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
654
Reaction score
2
Location
Coruscant
Wow — 25% at 24 weeks when combined with Tirz (15+9 titrate).

At 31 weeks, the high dose (15+9) reached 29%.

Compared with Reta, this combination delivers better results and fewer sides.
 
hmm, quite intriguing, and it appears to line up with a few early anecdotes from users (me among them) regarding fatigue. On its own, Elora drew no reports of fatigue, yet when paired the rate of fatigue reports hits 40%. Notably, the fatigue looks tied to the Tirz dose, with no change seen across 3, 6, or 9mg of elora.
 
BrightCandle said:

Wow — 25% at 24 weeks when combined with Tirz (15+9 titrate).

At 31 weeks, the high dose (15+9) reached 29%.

Compared with Reta, this combination delivers better results and fewer sides.
I have no idea how reta+elora will turn out.

Actually, I sort of do have an idea, since I'm already running that combo lol.
 
From my own experience, Triz on its own brings on fatigue. Pairing Triz with Reta, though, and that fatigue doesn't show up. My Elora order hasn't arrived yet; the plan is to begin using it alongside Reta in early November. As of now I'm pre-diabetic, and the expectation is that Elora handles blood sugar levels better than what GLP-1 agonists achieve by themselves. How it actually plays out is something I'm eager to find out.
 
Schwossy said:

From my own experience, Triz on its own brings on fatigue. Pairing Triz with Reta, though, and that fatigue doesn't show up. My Elora order hasn't arrived yet; the plan is to begin using it alongside Reta in early November. As of now I'm pre-diabetic, and the expectation is that Elora handles blood sugar levels better than what GLP-1 agonists achieve by themselves. How it actually plays out is something I'm eager to find out.
When I stack 1mg of elora on top of the 6mg of reta I already take, the effect feels like my very first reta experience repeating itself — except there's none of the nausea that hit me during my initial 2 reta doses. Food simply doesn't interest me, yet I can still eat when I want to.
 
There's no option for me here — elora plus tirz is what I'll be using, since reta has to go. My heart simply can't handle it any longer 😟
 
jpru2001 said:

When I stack 1mg of elora on top of the 6mg of reta I already take, the effect feels like my very first reta experience repeating itself — except there's none of the nausea that hit me during my initial 2 reta doses. Food simply doesn't interest me, yet I can still eat when I want to.

My situation is much the same; 1mg of Elora alongside a notably higher reta dose.

Filling up happens quickly for me, yet I'm still able to continue eating when I choose to, and nothing bad comes of it. Conversely, if a food isn't doing it for me, I simply quit (a cannoli this past weekend, a so-so steak last night, and so on).

Being deliberate about actually getting food in is something I have to work at. Yesterday the steak at night was my first food of the day (just a 180cal protein shake that morning), and I could easily have skipped eating altogether with no ill effect—only lean mass preservation argues against it. Today I've nearly finished two protein shakes, completely full, and it feels like I put away a sensible meal within the past hour or two... nothing sounds appetizing.

It's delightful.
 
jpru2001 said:

When I stack 1mg of elora on top of the 6mg of reta I already take, the effect feels like my very first reta experience repeating itself — except there's none of the nausea that hit me during my initial 2 reta doses. Food simply doesn't interest me, yet I can still eat when I want to.
Blood sugar is what gives me trouble. There's a continuous glucose monitor on my arm, and whenever I bump up my Reta dose too fast, my levels swing all over the place—jumping around the way a seismograph needle jumps during an earthquake. Overnight, that can mean hypoglycemic episodes. Once I paired Reta with Tirzepatide, things settled down; even so, Reta is the one that helps me the most personally, so I intend to stay on it long term. At this point I'd like to test 1 mg of Eloralintide alongside 3 mg of Reta, to find out whether that gives me steadier, more consistent blood sugar. Eloralintide's mechanism of action is not the same as GLP-1's.
 
woundcarping said:

My situation is much the same; 1mg of Elora alongside a notably higher reta dose.

Filling up happens quickly for me, yet I'm still able to continue eating when I choose to, and nothing bad comes of it. Conversely, if a food isn't doing it for me, I simply quit (a cannoli this past weekend, a so-so steak last night, and so on).

Being deliberate about actually getting food in is something I have to work at. Yesterday the steak at night was my first food of the day (just a 180cal protein shake that morning), and I could easily have skipped eating altogether with no ill effect—only lean mass preservation argues against it. Today I've nearly finished two protein shakes, completely full, and it feels like I put away a sensible meal within the past hour or two... nothing sounds appetizing.

It's delightful.

I'm definitely looking forward to Elora as a possibility alongside a reduced reta dose once I shift into maintenance — and that phase is approaching quickly for me (yay).

On top of that, I've now decided to stockpile Elora right alongside the Reta stash I've already built up.
 
noria18 said:

There's no option for me here — elora plus tirz is what I'll be using, since reta has to go. My heart simply can't handle it any longer 😟

Note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR

With that critical disclaimer out of the way... resting heart rates have been shown to be reduced by Eloralintide, which means that pairing it with Retatrutide could be more tolerable for you than taking Retatrutide alone.
 
Spork said:

Note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR

With that critical disclaimer out of the way... resting heart rates have been shown to be reduced by Eloralintide, which means that pairing it with Retatrutide could be more tolerable for you than taking Retatrutide alone.
While on reta, my resting heart rate climbed to 100/110, so I'm not willing to keep going with it
 
noria18 said:

While on reta, my resting heart rate climbed to 100/110, so I'm not willing to keep going with it
Wow, that's quite a strong reaction — it just proves how differently each person's body handles these kinds of drugs.

For me, while I was on a low dose of Reta, my resting heart rate and blood pressure actually went down: they started at 145/90 (resting pulse somewhere in the 90–95 range) and settled at an average of 128/82 (resting pulse 78). One thing that would have helped draw more conclusions, though, is your Reta dosage — you didn't say what it was.

A lot of people on Reta say they can't sleep at night, but for me it's the opposite: I sleep like a log.

Right now I'm trying out GHK-Cu. Plenty of users describe pain and a burning feeling, yet in my case there's only mild itching near the injection site that lasts no more than two minutes, and then nothing. It really highlights how individual these responses are and how much reactions to the same medications can differ.

I'm very eager to find out how Eloralintide will affect me.
 
Schwossy said:

Wow, that's quite a strong reaction — it just proves how differently each person's body handles these kinds of drugs.

For me, while I was on a low dose of Reta, my resting heart rate and blood pressure actually went down: they started at 145/90 (resting pulse somewhere in the 90–95 range) and settled at an average of 128/82 (resting pulse 78). One thing that would have helped draw more conclusions, though, is your Reta dosage — you didn't say what it was.

A lot of people on Reta say they can't sleep at night, but for me it's the opposite: I sleep like a log.

Right now I'm trying out GHK-Cu. Plenty of users describe pain and a burning feeling, yet in my case there's only mild itching near the injection site that lasts no more than two minutes, and then nothing. It really highlights how individual these responses are and how much reactions to the same medications can differ.

I'm very eager to find out how Eloralintide will affect me.
The largest amount I ever reached was 3, and during that period my sleep was awful. Three weeks have now passed since I quit, and my pulse is finally beginning to come down.
 
Back
Top