Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A lot of folks have been talking about stacking elora and what it can do.dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
Skidude said:
A lot of folks have been talking about stacking elora and what it can do.dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
I'm wondering whether this could actually work. Right now the main obstacles are the price and the string of recent setbacks in the market.
My guess is that any effort along these lines would stand a better chance once supply settles down.
Devilseye said:
dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
Tirz and cagri both gave me anhedonia, but at 1mg of elora I had none at all. That 1mg dose also helped me drop roughly another 6% on top of the 30% I had already lost. Hopefully that's useful.
Skidude said:
A lot of folks have been talking about stacking elora and what it can do.dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
I'm wondering whether this could actually work. Right now the main obstacles are the price and the string of recent setbacks in the market.
My guess is that any effort along these lines would stand a better chance once supply settles down.
When you say multiple failures in the market recently, what are you referring to? For me it has done precisely what it should at a sensible 1mg dose. According to their Phase 2 trials, 1mg on its own produced 10% weight loss, while the 9mg dose reached 20%.
From what I've seen personally, adding it to a stack is definitely worth it for getting past plateaus with GLP1s.
Yeah, I'd give it a shot to break through my reta plateau, but I share the same worries as you...way too many COA failures and the price is ridiculous.Skidude said:
A lot of folks have been talking about stacking elora and what it can do.dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
I'm wondering whether this could actually work. Right now the main obstacles are the price and the string of recent setbacks in the market.
My guess is that any effort along these lines would stand a better chance once supply settles down.
Quality should get better quickly, I'd guess. Cost, though, will probably take longer to come down.Riviera said:
Yeah, I'd give it a shot to break through my reta plateau, but I share the same worries as you...way too many COA failures and the price is ridiculous.Skidude said:
A lot of folks have been talking about stacking elora and what it can do.dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
I'm wondering whether this could actually work. Right now the main obstacles are the price and the string of recent setbacks in the market.
My guess is that any effort along these lines would stand a better chance once supply settles down.
So I'll stick with triz.
Perhaps elora in about a year, once the cost comes down and availability goes up
Right now there's just too much money pushing vendors to ship fake stuff or other glp1s and label it elora
dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
Grogu said:
dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
Since most folks on elora right now seem to be layering it over a glp1, I doubt you'll get much input on using it by itself. One possible exception (from what I can tell) is @skaylife, who might have switched over completely to eloralintide alone?
Right now I'm running 3mg of elora alongside tirzepatide, and I've brought my tirzepatide down from 20mg to 15mg—and I believe I feel noticeably better. Sleep has improved a lot across the past 6 or 7 weeks. Mood is up too, and I appear a bit more productive.
That said, I usually adjust several things at the same time, so it's hard to say. If I had to pick one factor, dropping tirzepatide from 20mg to 15mg has probably helped overall. After I hold at this dose for a while, I'm planning to lower tirzepatide again, down to 10mg. My reasoning: two meds at lower doses likely means fewer negative sides from each.
Before starting Elora at 1mg, I had already been off Tirz for 20 days. I'm now in my fifth week at 1mg and intend to drop to 750mcg, since appetite suppression keeps increasing each week. Over the past week I experienced diarrhea 2 times, along with sulphur burps and bothersome gas throughout the entire week.Grogu said:
dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
Since most folks on elora right now seem to be layering it over a glp1, I doubt you'll get much input on using it by itself. One possible exception (from what I can tell) is @skaylife, who might have switched over completely to eloralintide alone?
Right now I'm running 3mg of elora alongside tirzepatide, and I've brought my tirzepatide down from 20mg to 15mg—and I believe I feel noticeably better. Sleep has improved a lot across the past 6 or 7 weeks. Mood is up too, and I appear a bit more productive.
That said, I usually adjust several things at the same time, so it's hard to say. If I had to pick one factor, dropping tirzepatide from 20mg to 15mg has probably helped overall. After I hold at this dose for a while, I'm planning to lower tirzepatide again, down to 10mg. My reasoning: two meds at lower doses likely means fewer negative sides from each.
skaylife said:
Before starting Elora at 1mg, I had already been off Tirz for 20 days. I'm now in my fifth week at 1mg and intend to drop to 750mcg, since appetite suppression keeps increasing each week. Over the past week I experienced diarrhea 2 times, along with sulphur burps and bothersome gas throughout the entire week.Grogu said:
dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
Since most folks on elora right now seem to be layering it over a glp1, I doubt you'll get much input on using it by itself. One possible exception (from what I can tell) is @skaylife, who might have switched over completely to eloralintide alone?
Right now I'm running 3mg of elora alongside tirzepatide, and I've brought my tirzepatide down from 20mg to 15mg—and I believe I feel noticeably better. Sleep has improved a lot across the past 6 or 7 weeks. Mood is up too, and I appear a bit more productive.
That said, I usually adjust several things at the same time, so it's hard to say. If I had to pick one factor, dropping tirzepatide from 20mg to 15mg has probably helped overall. After I hold at this dose for a while, I'm planning to lower tirzepatide again, down to 10mg. My reasoning: two meds at lower doses likely means fewer negative sides from each.
At the time I began Elora, my weight was 72 kg. Across 5 weeks of use, I've lost 3kg.
My weight has dropped below the target I set. To get rid of a bit of stubborn belly fat, I began 1mg Elora alongside 1,5mg Tesa+Ipa. I know Tesa acts on organ fat. If any is present, I have no problem getting rid of it.Grogu said:
skaylife said:
Before starting Elora at 1mg, I had already been off Tirz for 20 days. I'm now in my fifth week at 1mg and intend to drop to 750mcg, since appetite suppression keeps increasing each week. Over the past week I experienced diarrhea 2 times, along with sulphur burps and bothersome gas throughout the entire week.Grogu said:
dpo08 said:
Has anyone made the move from a GLP-1 to Elora with the goal of easing anhedonia? That's the reason I'd consider giving it a shot, but I'm hoping to hear from people who've used both.
Since most folks on elora right now seem to be layering it over a glp1, I doubt you'll get much input on using it by itself. One possible exception (from what I can tell) is @skaylife, who might have switched over completely to eloralintide alone?
Right now I'm running 3mg of elora alongside tirzepatide, and I've brought my tirzepatide down from 20mg to 15mg—and I believe I feel noticeably better. Sleep has improved a lot across the past 6 or 7 weeks. Mood is up too, and I appear a bit more productive.
That said, I usually adjust several things at the same time, so it's hard to say. If I had to pick one factor, dropping tirzepatide from 20mg to 15mg has probably helped overall. After I hold at this dose for a while, I'm planning to lower tirzepatide again, down to 10mg. My reasoning: two meds at lower doses likely means fewer negative sides from each.
At the time I began Elora, my weight was 72 kg. Across 5 weeks of use, I've lost 3kg.
I was under the impression that you were taking eloralintide by itself. Good to hear it's giving you solid appetite suppression on its own and that weight is still coming off (though haven't you already hit your goal weight?).
Too bad about the GI issues. I've had tons of gas recently and figured it was simply my diet, but now I'm questioning whether elora is the cause.
Appreciate the update.