ElleWerks

5byfive said:

Not a name I recognize. Comes across like a Tik-Tok find to me. There are plenty of vendors with solid reviews right on this board, so why start from scratch.
That's not the situation. Every one of my go-to reliable sellers is out of stock on a particular item, yet this outfit carries it, so I figured I'd ask whether anyone has had a positive experience. You could have simply replied "nope"
 
derekd419 said:

5byfive said:

Not a name I recognize. Comes across like a Tik-Tok find to me. There are plenty of vendors with solid reviews right on this board, so why start from scratch.
That's not the situation. Every one of my go-to reliable sellers is out of stock on a particular item, yet this outfit carries it, so I figured I'd ask whether anyone has had a positive experience. You could have simply replied "nope"
When someone asks whether a particular name has been heard of, this is the reply that usually comes up.

It isn't that suppliers only exist here, but if you look up that name, the only result besides your own thread is a single other comment.

Past experience also shows shills have leaned on this same tactic, which is why some may question what you're really after.

Hope you find what you need.

The sole other comment is below:




Testing ghk cu



I’ve read that testing blends is pointless bc you can’t isolate and evaluate one ingredient at a time. Is that true? would that be true for GHK-CU?

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
EW is just another Telegram-based GB. Either they're not fine, or they're fine right up until they aren't. I can't say whether they're your sole choice, but there's no way they're your top choice.

How about asking folks in the group what their experience has been like with them?
 
Back
Top