Ehler's Danlos syndrome and peptides: discussion plus resources

dobermom21

Explorer
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Several of us run a small Discord server, and we'd like to bring in more people. At the moment, there are six of us. 🤣




Join the Zebras for Peptides Unite Discord Server!



Zebras for Peptides Unite's Discord community is open - you can join 6 other members there and use voice and text chat for free.

Image unavailable


discord.gg

From what I can tell, there's nothing against the rules here, and I haven't worked out how to reach an admin. I hope this is allowed, and that we can start putting this together.

🦓
 
dobermom21 said:

Our group has now reached fifteen members! ❤️❤️❤️
I’m not on Discord yet, but I intend to open an account. I tried following the link, and it wouldn’t let me—perhaps because I don’t already have Discord.
 
We suspect the hEDS type could be what my wife has gone undiagnosed with. I've been attempting to get her to give BPC157 and TB500 a try. Joining the group would be great.
 
Back
Top