Eczema flare after switching to a new GHK-cu vial?

tendency

Explorer
Joined
Oct 21, 2025
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest, USA
So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!
 
What's the reason for cycling it? From what I understood — and this is what I'm doing right now — you just stay on it nonstop, 2 to 3 mg a day, sub q.
 
Rabbittaco said:

What's the reason for cycling it? From what I understood — and this is what I'm doing right now — you just stay on it nonstop, 2 to 3 mg a day, sub q.
Same here — I've been injecting it every day for 1.5 years at this point.
 
We've already gone over the advice to keep running it rather than cycling it, but I think it could just as easily be a response to something different.
 
Rabbittaco said:

What's the reason for cycling it? From what I understood — and this is what I'm doing right now — you just stay on it nonstop, 2 to 3 mg a day, sub q.

For me, the skin benefits of GHK-cu seem to level off around the 7-8 week mark. If I pause and then begin again, I get another wave of visible improvement.
 
Following up here: looks like this ties back to the batch from the vendor. I grabbed 1 vial of Uther from ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️ and have pinned it for several days without any reaction. So there may be an issue with the original one, perhaps an excipient or something along those lines.
 
tendency said:

So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!

For my 100mg of ghkcu, I add 2ml of bac water, which gives me 2.5mg per 5 units. I honestly don't know if that makes me the odd one or you 😅🤣 So 30 units gets you 3mg? Is that how most people do it? Wouldn't you need to split it across multiple vials, or are there 10ml ghkcu vials out there?
 
amosmylove said:

tendency said:

So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!

For my 100mg of ghkcu, I add 2ml of bac water, which gives me 2.5mg per 5 units. I honestly don't know if that makes me the odd one or you 😅🤣 So 30 units gets you 3mg? Is that how most people do it? Wouldn't you need to split it across multiple vials, or are there 10ml ghkcu vials out there?
I was wondering the same thing — how is a 10 ml dilution even possible? My ghk-cu kit just arrived, and I've read that using more bac water can cut down on the stinging, but I have no idea how to go about adding extra.

My guess was that I could draw some bac water into My syringe first, then add the ghk-cu.
 
amosmylove said:

tendency said:

So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!

For my 100mg of ghkcu, I add 2ml of bac water, which gives me 2.5mg per 5 units. I honestly don't know if that makes me the odd one or you 😅🤣 So 30 units gets you 3mg? Is that how most people do it? Wouldn't you need to split it across multiple vials, or are there 10ml ghkcu vials out there?
I use the 3ml vial it arrives in for a first dilution using 3ml BAC. After that, I move it into a 10ml vial and finish the entire reconstitution there. Simple enough.
 
angeliquereta said:

amosmylove said:

tendency said:

So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!

For my 100mg of ghkcu, I add 2ml of bac water, which gives me 2.5mg per 5 units. I honestly don't know if that makes me the odd one or you 😅🤣 So 30 units gets you 3mg? Is that how most people do it? Wouldn't you need to split it across multiple vials, or are there 10ml ghkcu vials out there?
I was wondering the same thing — how is a 10 ml dilution even possible? My ghk-cu kit just arrived, and I've read that using more bac water can cut down on the stinging, but I have no idea how to go about adding extra.

My guess was that I could draw some bac water into My syringe first, then add the ghk-cu.
I dilute further by drawing 30 units of bac into my syringe along with 3mg of bac water. After roughly the first week, no reaction at all.
 
BH_LOVER said:

angeliquereta said:

amosmylove said:

tendency said:

So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!

For my 100mg of ghkcu, I add 2ml of bac water, which gives me 2.5mg per 5 units. I honestly don't know if that makes me the odd one or you 😅🤣 So 30 units gets you 3mg? Is that how most people do it? Wouldn't you need to split it across multiple vials, or are there 10ml ghkcu vials out there?
I was wondering the same thing — how is a 10 ml dilution even possible? My ghk-cu kit just arrived, and I've read that using more bac water can cut down on the stinging, but I have no idea how to go about adding extra.

My guess was that I could draw some bac water into My syringe first, then add the ghk-cu.
I dilute further by drawing 30 units of bac into my syringe along with 3mg of bac water. After roughly the first week, no reaction at all.
I really appreciate it, I'm going to give that a shot
 
angeliquereta said:

amosmylove said:

tendency said:

So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!

For my 100mg of ghkcu, I add 2ml of bac water, which gives me 2.5mg per 5 units. I honestly don't know if that makes me the odd one or you 😅🤣 So 30 units gets you 3mg? Is that how most people do it? Wouldn't you need to split it across multiple vials, or are there 10ml ghkcu vials out there?
I was wondering the same thing — how is a 10 ml dilution even possible? My ghk-cu kit just arrived, and I've read that using more bac water can cut down on the stinging, but I have no idea how to go about adding extra.

My guess was that I could draw some bac water into My syringe first, then add the ghk-cu.
This is my method (I use pens).

Into a 50mg GHK vial, I put 2ml of bac. After that, I pull it into my 3ml syringe. A filter and a fresh needle go on.

Then I push 1ml through the filter into a pen cartridge. I swap the needle, and the remaining 1ml gets filtered into another pen cartridge.

With a new 3ml syringe, I put 2ml of Bac into each cartridge (swapping the needle between cartridges).

That gives 2 carts, each at 25mg, at 8.33mg/ml. Sterile vials work the same way instead of cartridges.

For another dilution approach, recon your GHK the usual way. Then, prior to drawing your dose, pull BAC into the syringe first, followed by your normal dose. That brings more dilution. For example, if your dose is 10iu, draw 30iu of BAC, then pull your normal dose until the syringe reads 40iu.
 
CandyCap said:

angeliquereta said:

amosmylove said:

tendency said:

So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!

For my 100mg of ghkcu, I add 2ml of bac water, which gives me 2.5mg per 5 units. I honestly don't know if that makes me the odd one or you 😅🤣 So 30 units gets you 3mg? Is that how most people do it? Wouldn't you need to split it across multiple vials, or are there 10ml ghkcu vials out there?
I was wondering the same thing — how is a 10 ml dilution even possible? My ghk-cu kit just arrived, and I've read that using more bac water can cut down on the stinging, but I have no idea how to go about adding extra.

My guess was that I could draw some bac water into My syringe first, then add the ghk-cu.
This is my method (I use pens).

Into a 50mg GHK vial, I put 2ml of bac. After that, I pull it into my 3ml syringe. A filter and a fresh needle go on.

Then I push 1ml through the filter into a pen cartridge. I swap the needle, and the remaining 1ml gets filtered into another pen cartridge.

With a new 3ml syringe, I put 2ml of Bac into each cartridge (swapping the needle between cartridges).

That gives 2 carts, each at 25mg, at 8.33mg/ml. Sterile vials work the same way instead of cartridges.

For another dilution approach, recon your GHK the usual way. Then, prior to drawing your dose, pull BAC into the syringe first, followed by your normal dose. That brings more dilution. For example, if your dose is 10iu, draw 30iu of BAC, then pull your normal dose until the syringe reads 40iu.
Thanks — I gave myself the first injection, and there was no sensation during the pin. I put 3ml of bac water into a 50mg vial, then pulled 40 units of bac water followed by 2mg of ghk-cu. About 10 minutes after injecting, the burning began, and 3 hours on it is still burning. It is not unbearable pain, but the burning is still there. Tomorrow I will attempt to use 60 units of bac water in my syringe.
 
angeliquereta said:

CandyCap said:

angeliquereta said:

amosmylove said:

tendency said:

So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!

For my 100mg of ghkcu, I add 2ml of bac water, which gives me 2.5mg per 5 units. I honestly don't know if that makes me the odd one or you 😅🤣 So 30 units gets you 3mg? Is that how most people do it? Wouldn't you need to split it across multiple vials, or are there 10ml ghkcu vials out there?
I was wondering the same thing — how is a 10 ml dilution even possible? My ghk-cu kit just arrived, and I've read that using more bac water can cut down on the stinging, but I have no idea how to go about adding extra.

My guess was that I could draw some bac water into My syringe first, then add the ghk-cu.
This is my method (I use pens).

Into a 50mg GHK vial, I put 2ml of bac. After that, I pull it into my 3ml syringe. A filter and a fresh needle go on.

Then I push 1ml through the filter into a pen cartridge. I swap the needle, and the remaining 1ml gets filtered into another pen cartridge.

With a new 3ml syringe, I put 2ml of Bac into each cartridge (swapping the needle between cartridges).

That gives 2 carts, each at 25mg, at 8.33mg/ml. Sterile vials work the same way instead of cartridges.

For another dilution approach, recon your GHK the usual way. Then, prior to drawing your dose, pull BAC into the syringe first, followed by your normal dose. That brings more dilution. For example, if your dose is 10iu, draw 30iu of BAC, then pull your normal dose until the syringe reads 40iu.
Thanks — I gave myself the first injection, and there was no sensation during the pin. I put 3ml of bac water into a 50mg vial, then pulled 40 units of bac water followed by 2mg of ghk-cu. About 10 minutes after injecting, the burning began, and 3 hours on it is still burning. It is not unbearable pain, but the burning is still there. Tomorrow I will attempt to use 60 units of bac water in my syringe.
My typical reaction is a burning sensation followed by soreness lasting 18-24 hours. For reconstitution, I use pens and only 6ml of bac, since I dislike throwing away an additional cartridge. Next time I reconstitute, I plan to mix my kpv in with my ghk.
 
amosmylove said:

tendency said:

So I've been through 4 GHK-cu cycles of 8 weeks each. The first two ran at 2mg daily, the last two at 3mg daily. 0 issues. Between cycles I usually give it about 3 weeks off. A week ago I kicked off a 5th cycle and bam, a big eczema and scaly-skin flare across my legs and arms. Two things have changed since then:

1) This GHK-cu is from a different vendor. They're reputable and have COAs for everything, and their other products never caused me problems

2) My dilution changed: the first four cycles used GHK-cu 50mg cut with 10ml BAC. This one is GHK-cu 100mg cut with the same amount of BAC.

Anyone else hit a delayed reaction like this, what I'd call the uglies?

Thanks!

For my 100mg of ghkcu, I add 2ml of bac water, which gives me 2.5mg per 5 units. I honestly don't know if that makes me the odd one or you 😅🤣 So 30 units gets you 3mg? Is that how most people do it? Wouldn't you need to split it across multiple vials, or are there 10ml ghkcu vials out there?
From what I can tell, no—every one of my 100mg vials holds 3ml.
 
Back
Top