Dumb Search Query ..

px1984

Explorer
Joined
May 13, 2026
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I get the feeling the solution is obvious, yet no matter what I try I just can't work it out.

What's the method for finding terms that are only three letters long, like a vendor abbreviation or KPV for instance? For me, all I get is nothing at all, which I've been thinking might be some kind of character restriction?
 
KPV* -- put an asterisk after words with three letters

Alternatively, open whichever search engine you prefer and enter--

site: GLP1Chat (your search word)
 
Vriende said:

KPV* -- put an asterisk after words with three letters

Alternatively, open whichever search engine you prefer and enter--

site: GLP1Chat (your search word)
Definitely should have come up with that myself.. legend
 
px1984 said:

I get the feeling the solution is obvious, yet no matter what I try I just can't work it out.

What's the method for finding terms that are only three letters long, like a vendor abbreviation or KPV for instance? For me, all I get is nothing at all, which I've been thinking might be some kind of character restriction?
Since the outage a few days back, I’ve run into this issue. Previously, entering three-letter terms would return the results I needed. I’m not sure if others have run into the same thing.
 
Waterslither said:

px1984 said:

I get the feeling the solution is obvious, yet no matter what I try I just can't work it out.

What's the method for finding terms that are only three letters long, like a vendor abbreviation or KPV for instance? For me, all I get is nothing at all, which I've been thinking might be some kind of character restriction?
Since the outage a few days back, I’ve run into this issue. Previously, entering three-letter terms would return the results I needed. I’m not sure if others have run into the same thing.
Last night I picked up on it. I entered a term that I'd previously searched, and the response came back saying nothing was found.
 
Back
Top