DSIP

hansie said:

tonight marks my first dose from the vial! fingers crossed it works, since last night's sleep was terrible
Doxylamine 25mg along with melatonin 10mg is worth a shot. Your sleep should improve a lot.

Ebay sells Doxylamine for very little money
 
Johnny D said:

I picked up a DSIP nasal spray as well, and tonight I'll give it a go to find out whether it does a better job than the injectable version.
Any news on this? I just found out there's a nasal spray version, and if it turns out to be effective, I'm considering converting some of the powder I have into that form.
 
Qarakh said:

Johnny D said:

I picked up a DSIP nasal spray as well, and tonight I'll give it a go to find out whether it does a better job than the injectable version.
Any news on this? I just found out there's a nasal spray version, and if it turns out to be effective, I'm considering converting some of the powder I have into that form.
For me, it had little effect, though others say it worked well.
 
Johnny D said:

hansie said:

tonight marks my first dose from the vial! fingers crossed it works, since last night's sleep was terrible
Doxylamine 25mg along with melatonin 10mg is worth a shot. Your sleep should improve a lot.

Ebay sells Doxylamine for very little money
From time to time I take Kirkland Sleep Aids, which contain 25mg of Doxylamine, and they give me an excellent night of sleep. The downside is that the following day I feel extremely groggy. I have not yet combined them with melatonin. Since it is the weekend, I may give that a try tonight.
 
Fostradamus said:

Johnny D said:

hansie said:

tonight marks my first dose from the vial! fingers crossed it works, since last night's sleep was terrible
Doxylamine 25mg along with melatonin 10mg is worth a shot. Your sleep should improve a lot.

Ebay sells Doxylamine for very little money
From time to time I take Kirkland Sleep Aids, which contain 25mg of Doxylamine, and they give me an excellent night of sleep. The downside is that the following day I feel extremely groggy. I have not yet combined them with melatonin. Since it is the weekend, I may give that a try tonight.
Odd — Doxy has never left me feeling groggy.

I suppose we all react differently 🤷
 
Began at 200 mcg 3 days back.

Dreams have returned, which makes me believe it's doing something. The effect is quite subtle—nothing dramatic—but each day I do feel somewhat more rested and a bit better overall.

My take is that it simply makes the sleep you already get more efficient. I'm not logging extra hours. It's still 5-6 hours, yet those 5-6 hours feel like they're of higher quality.
 
koffea said:

Began at 200 mcg 3 days back.

Dreams have returned, which makes me believe it's doing something. The effect is quite subtle—nothing dramatic—but each day I do feel somewhat more rested and a bit better overall.

My take is that it simply makes the sleep you already get more efficient. I'm not logging extra hours. It's still 5-6 hours, yet those 5-6 hours feel like they're of higher quality.
Give Coffea Cruda a shot — it's a homeopathic remedy, 30C potency. For me, it leads to improved sleep.
 
For roughly 6 months I've taken it "As Needed." At the start, I was new and simply followed what my dealer said, so I ended up on 1mg a night without meaning to. Within 30-40 mins it would send me to sleep, and each morning I'd wake up feeling fantastic, the way I hadn't since childhood.

Now that I actually know what im doing, I've lowered my dosage. At the low dose it doesn't knock me out and the waking feeling isn't the same, but it's still quite good.
 
Oreos69 said:

For roughly 6 months I've taken it "As Needed." At the start, I was new and simply followed what my dealer said, so I ended up on 1mg a night without meaning to. Within 30-40 mins it would send me to sleep, and each morning I'd wake up feeling fantastic, the way I hadn't since childhood.

Now that I actually know what im doing, I've lowered my dosage. At the low dose it doesn't knock me out and the waking feeling isn't the same, but it's still quite good.
That sounds really promising—I'm almost ready to buy some and give that larger dose a shot like you did, haha.
 
FartfulCodger said:

Gave it a shot, and my take is that it does the job. Not mind-blowing by any means, yet it still delivers. My main reason for saying that is that daytime fatigue has dropped off. Also, one recent night the cat jolted me awake at 2AM. I was unbelievably groggy--completely wiped out, but in a pleasant way, like I had been in a very deep sleep. That sensation was entirely new to me. I dropped back off immediately, which almost never happens when something wakes me.
This week I'm kicking off a cycle of SS31/Mots-c/NAD. I had considered going with the nasal spray, but I've decided to hold off and do a few weeks of SS31 on its own first.
 
After several weeks on DSIP, the sole effect I've picked up on is a slight morning headache. 300mcg
 
Back
Top