DSIP

Sadly, I'm among those for whom it just doesn't do anything, yet my stubborn streak keeps me dosing anyway. Anywhere from 100mcg up to 2mg made zero difference to my deep sleep or sleep overall. 12 weeks in and still nothing has changed. These days I think I'm at 1mg/night. I refuse to quit, still holding out hope that someday my body will finally accept it and calm the hell down. Whether or not I take DSIP, my deep sleep sits somewhere between 20-40 min each night 😭
 
Update:

A vendor mix-up meant KPV didn't arrive — DSIP did — so naturally I gave it a shot that same night.

Dose was 600mcg, taken once the lights were off, my book was set aside, and I'd been lying quietly for a bit. About 10 minutes after the injection, my headspace shifted in a clear way: dreamy, unfocused, not exactly drowsy, but definitely a step toward where I want to be.

One wrinkle: I'd consumed 30mg of caffeine earlier that day (it hits me hard), and with a morning commitment looming I worried sleep wouldn't come, so I got up and took a benadryl plus a melatonin.

Drifting off didn't feel like it normally does, and I'd say the whole process went noticeably better. I stayed asleep for the most part (typically the benadryl wears off near 4am and wakes me). This compound seems like something I'll enjoy a lot.

Looking forward to testing it without the benadryl and melatonin.
 
Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.
 
miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.
Ugh, epitalon hit me hard too. I came across some intranasal dosing notes somewhere in this forum and decided to try it. What a disaster — I got zero sleep that night! Each spray was 500 mcg, and I took 2 sprays, so 1 mg in total. That was way too much!

I've seen other places suggest 200 mcg earlier on, like 4-6 hours before bed, but I still haven't worked up the nerve to risk another all-nighter like that...

DSIP, on the other hand, I really like. I'm naturally a night owl and can't drift off on my own, yet I've gone from needing 2 doxylamines every night down to half a tablet or even none. That said, I'm still on around 6 other sleep supplements — but I'd already been taking those for years and even back then I needed OTC medication.
 
miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.
Since I took them at the same time, I can't give a clear answer... What I can share is that my starting dose of Epitalon was too high, which left me feeling pretty rough. Once I lowered it to 1mg qd, the improvement was significant.
 
miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.

For many people, taking Epithalon alongside DSIP boosts how well each one works on its own. Results vary widely when either is used by itself, and based on what I've come across, Epithalon tends to produce a clear effect more often than DSIP does. Still, some who got nothing from DSIP on its own reported it became useful once Epi was added.

On top of that, the dose you're opening with is really high. Consider bringing it down, by over 10x perhaps...

A lot of folks begin somewhere in the .mcg range.
 
woundcarping said:

Mine should arrive on Monday, and epithalon ought to be here before long too.

My sleep is generally fine, and it has improved recently, but I'm curious to give these a try.

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.

For many people, taking Epithalon alongside DSIP boosts how well each one works on its own. Results vary widely when either is used by itself, and based on what I've come across, Epithalon tends to produce a clear effect more often than DSIP does. Still, some who got nothing from DSIP on its own reported it became useful once Epi was added.

On top of that, the dose you're opening with is really high. Consider bringing it down, by over 10x perhaps...

A lot of folks begin somewhere in the .mcg range.

Last week I decided to try DSIP... my plan was a full 7 nights, but I stopped after 5.

Nights 1-3 I used .165mg, then .33mg for the last 2.

Waking up, it felt like I had more dreams and recalled them better. Beyond that, I went from zero sleep debt to close to 5 hours of sleep debt... DSIP did not impress me at all.

Now I'm trying Epitalon. Since I still have DSIP on hand, I might test whether stacking them does anything meaningful, but I won't be giving DSIP much more of a chance.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.

For many people, taking Epithalon alongside DSIP boosts how well each one works on its own. Results vary widely when either is used by itself, and based on what I've come across, Epithalon tends to produce a clear effect more often than DSIP does. Still, some who got nothing from DSIP on its own reported it became useful once Epi was added.

On top of that, the dose you're opening with is really high. Consider bringing it down, by over 10x perhaps...

A lot of folks begin somewhere in the .mcg range.
Morning injections are now my routine, and my sleep has returned to baseline—maybe a touch improved. Looks like I'm not getting the dsip-epi synergy benefit! Since my epi cycle will wrap up before dsip arrives, I'll need to try dsip on its own. Still, I appreciate the suggestion.

As for whether 5mg epi/day counts as a low or high dose—that's debatable, I think? I enjoy a bit of risk, so I'll stick with it for the remaining 15 days to complete this cycle. Should I make it through, my next cycle will be 10mg.
 
miameow said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.

For many people, taking Epithalon alongside DSIP boosts how well each one works on its own. Results vary widely when either is used by itself, and based on what I've come across, Epithalon tends to produce a clear effect more often than DSIP does. Still, some who got nothing from DSIP on its own reported it became useful once Epi was added.

On top of that, the dose you're opening with is really high. Consider bringing it down, by over 10x perhaps...

A lot of folks begin somewhere in the .mcg range.
Morning injections are now my routine, and my sleep has returned to baseline—maybe a touch improved. Looks like I'm not getting the dsip-epi synergy benefit! Since my epi cycle will wrap up before dsip arrives, I'll need to try dsip on its own. Still, I appreciate the suggestion.

As for whether 5mg epi/day counts as a low or high dose—that's debatable, I think? I enjoy a bit of risk, so I'll stick with it for the remaining 15 days to complete this cycle. Should I make it through, my next cycle will be 10mg.

It still strikes me as fascinating just how much variation there is between people when it comes to which protocols actually work for them. Good to hear morning dosing has worked out for you, and that it's a fix plenty of others have landed on too. With any luck the DSIP arrives near the tail end of your Epi run — a lot of folks report that even without stacking the two at the same time, doing an Epic cycle right before DSIP still boosts how well it performs.

When it comes to dosage, there's really no settled answer! Effective amounts I've come across stretch anywhere from 200mcg up to 10mg. All I was getting at is that beginning at 5mg leaves too much unexplored when you're trying to figure out what does or doesn't work for one person. To me, titrating upward makes more sense than starting high and going down, or being unsure which direction to move.
 
woundcarping said:

woundcarping said:

Mine should arrive on Monday, and epithalon ought to be here before long too.

My sleep is generally fine, and it has improved recently, but I'm curious to give these a try.

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.

For many people, taking Epithalon alongside DSIP boosts how well each one works on its own. Results vary widely when either is used by itself, and based on what I've come across, Epithalon tends to produce a clear effect more often than DSIP does. Still, some who got nothing from DSIP on its own reported it became useful once Epi was added.

On top of that, the dose you're opening with is really high. Consider bringing it down, by over 10x perhaps...

A lot of folks begin somewhere in the .mcg range.

Last week I decided to try DSIP... my plan was a full 7 nights, but I stopped after 5.

Nights 1-3 I used .165mg, then .33mg for the last 2.

Waking up, it felt like I had more dreams and recalled them better. Beyond that, I went from zero sleep debt to close to 5 hours of sleep debt... DSIP did not impress me at all.

Now I'm trying Epitalon. Since I still have DSIP on hand, I might test whether stacking them does anything meaningful, but I won't be giving DSIP much more of a chance.

Last night I combined them, and sleep turned out fine... according to the breakdown (which I tend to distrust), deep sleep came in lower than usual. Tonight I'll try it once more.

My Epi vials are 50mg, and the plan is 2mg over 25 days to finish a vial. I'm willing to consider that a smaller dose could work better, though that's rarely how it goes. For the stack last night, I used .33mg of DSIP.
 
woundcarping said:

woundcarping said:

woundcarping said:

Mine should arrive on Monday, and epithalon ought to be here before long too.

My sleep is generally fine, and it has improved recently, but I'm curious to give these a try.

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.

For many people, taking Epithalon alongside DSIP boosts how well each one works on its own. Results vary widely when either is used by itself, and based on what I've come across, Epithalon tends to produce a clear effect more often than DSIP does. Still, some who got nothing from DSIP on its own reported it became useful once Epi was added.

On top of that, the dose you're opening with is really high. Consider bringing it down, by over 10x perhaps...

A lot of folks begin somewhere in the .mcg range.

Last week I decided to try DSIP... my plan was a full 7 nights, but I stopped after 5.

Nights 1-3 I used .165mg, then .33mg for the last 2.

Waking up, it felt like I had more dreams and recalled them better. Beyond that, I went from zero sleep debt to close to 5 hours of sleep debt... DSIP did not impress me at all.

Now I'm trying Epitalon. Since I still have DSIP on hand, I might test whether stacking them does anything meaningful, but I won't be giving DSIP much more of a chance.

Last night I combined them, and sleep turned out fine... according to the breakdown (which I tend to distrust), deep sleep came in lower than usual. Tonight I'll try it once more.

My Epi vials are 50mg, and the plan is 2mg over 25 days to finish a vial. I'm willing to consider that a smaller dose could work better, though that's rarely how it goes. For the stack last night, I used .33mg of DSIP.

If it were me, I'd begin at .3 DSIP 👍

Hoping things improve for you.. it's unusual for deep sleep to drop.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

woundcarping said:

woundcarping said:

woundcarping said:

Mine should arrive on Monday, and epithalon ought to be here before long too.

My sleep is generally fine, and it has improved recently, but I'm curious to give these a try.

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.

For many people, taking Epithalon alongside DSIP boosts how well each one works on its own. Results vary widely when either is used by itself, and based on what I've come across, Epithalon tends to produce a clear effect more often than DSIP does. Still, some who got nothing from DSIP on its own reported it became useful once Epi was added.

On top of that, the dose you're opening with is really high. Consider bringing it down, by over 10x perhaps...

A lot of folks begin somewhere in the .mcg range.

Last week I decided to try DSIP... my plan was a full 7 nights, but I stopped after 5.

Nights 1-3 I used .165mg, then .33mg for the last 2.

Waking up, it felt like I had more dreams and recalled them better. Beyond that, I went from zero sleep debt to close to 5 hours of sleep debt... DSIP did not impress me at all.

Now I'm trying Epitalon. Since I still have DSIP on hand, I might test whether stacking them does anything meaningful, but I won't be giving DSIP much more of a chance.

Last night I combined them, and sleep turned out fine... according to the breakdown (which I tend to distrust), deep sleep came in lower than usual. Tonight I'll try it once more.

My Epi vials are 50mg, and the plan is 2mg over 25 days to finish a vial. I'm willing to consider that a smaller dose could work better, though that's rarely how it goes. For the stack last night, I used .33mg of DSIP.

If it were me, I'd begin at .3 DSIP 👍

Hoping things improve for you.. it's unusual for deep sleep to drop.
Where would you begin?

I came across .1-.3mg. Pinning any amount is okay by me, provided it works, brings no sides, and has no physical drawbacks.
 
woundcarping said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

woundcarping said:

woundcarping said:

woundcarping said:

Mine should arrive on Monday, and epithalon ought to be here before long too.

My sleep is generally fine, and it has improved recently, but I'm curious to give these a try.

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.

For many people, taking Epithalon alongside DSIP boosts how well each one works on its own. Results vary widely when either is used by itself, and based on what I've come across, Epithalon tends to produce a clear effect more often than DSIP does. Still, some who got nothing from DSIP on its own reported it became useful once Epi was added.

On top of that, the dose you're opening with is really high. Consider bringing it down, by over 10x perhaps...

A lot of folks begin somewhere in the .mcg range.

Last week I decided to try DSIP... my plan was a full 7 nights, but I stopped after 5.

Nights 1-3 I used .165mg, then .33mg for the last 2.

Waking up, it felt like I had more dreams and recalled them better. Beyond that, I went from zero sleep debt to close to 5 hours of sleep debt... DSIP did not impress me at all.

Now I'm trying Epitalon. Since I still have DSIP on hand, I might test whether stacking them does anything meaningful, but I won't be giving DSIP much more of a chance.

Last night I combined them, and sleep turned out fine... according to the breakdown (which I tend to distrust), deep sleep came in lower than usual. Tonight I'll try it once more.

My Epi vials are 50mg, and the plan is 2mg over 25 days to finish a vial. I'm willing to consider that a smaller dose could work better, though that's rarely how it goes. For the stack last night, I used .33mg of DSIP.

If it were me, I'd begin at .3 DSIP 👍

Hoping things improve for you.. it's unusual for deep sleep to drop.
Where would you begin?

I came across .1-.3mg. Pinning any amount is okay by me, provided it works, brings no sides, and has no physical drawbacks.
Yes — my point was simply that the dose you began with is sensible and reasonable.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

woundcarping said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

woundcarping said:

woundcarping said:

woundcarping said:

Mine should arrive on Monday, and epithalon ought to be here before long too.

My sleep is generally fine, and it has improved recently, but I'm curious to give these a try.

DragonOfTheSea said:

miameow said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
I'd like to hear how it went for you. As someone dealing with long-term insomnia, I began epitalon (5mg) several days back, and it appears my sleep has gotten worse because of it. Now I'm waking at 3am again and only getting 6hrs instead of 8hrs. I've never tried dsip, and things were fine with mag gly plus melatonin before I added epi.

When it comes to the better quality and longer duration of your sleep, do you think dsip or epitalon deserves more of the credit? I'm thinking about pushing through the entire 20day epi cycle and then giving dsip a try.

For many people, taking Epithalon alongside DSIP boosts how well each one works on its own. Results vary widely when either is used by itself, and based on what I've come across, Epithalon tends to produce a clear effect more often than DSIP does. Still, some who got nothing from DSIP on its own reported it became useful once Epi was added.

On top of that, the dose you're opening with is really high. Consider bringing it down, by over 10x perhaps...

A lot of folks begin somewhere in the .mcg range.

Last week I decided to try DSIP... my plan was a full 7 nights, but I stopped after 5.

Nights 1-3 I used .165mg, then .33mg for the last 2.

Waking up, it felt like I had more dreams and recalled them better. Beyond that, I went from zero sleep debt to close to 5 hours of sleep debt... DSIP did not impress me at all.

Now I'm trying Epitalon. Since I still have DSIP on hand, I might test whether stacking them does anything meaningful, but I won't be giving DSIP much more of a chance.

Last night I combined them, and sleep turned out fine... according to the breakdown (which I tend to distrust), deep sleep came in lower than usual. Tonight I'll try it once more.

My Epi vials are 50mg, and the plan is 2mg over 25 days to finish a vial. I'm willing to consider that a smaller dose could work better, though that's rarely how it goes. For the stack last night, I used .33mg of DSIP.

If it were me, I'd begin at .3 DSIP 👍

Hoping things improve for you.. it's unusual for deep sleep to drop.
Where would you begin?

I came across .1-.3mg. Pinning any amount is okay by me, provided it works, brings no sides, and has no physical drawbacks.
Yes — my point was simply that the dose you began with is sensible and reasonable.
Oh, I wasn't sure whether you meant that a higher ceiling dose was something you'd personally come across or tried... if that's the case, I'm listening.

I took my 2mg Epi dose as a sort of halfway point, sitting between the people at 5-10mg and those at the mcg end. Since I didn't turn up any negative effects at the larger doses, I decided to stretch 1 vial across the whole run.
 
Quatroskin said:

Does anyone here have firsthand experience using DSIP? As it stands, I rarely manage more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and I only recently came across DSIP. I suppose there truly is a peptide for every purpose. Has anyone had good results, and are there any side effects I should know about, particularly when Reta and Tesamorelin are being taken as well?
My usage is limited to 1-2 nights weekly, specifically when my thoughts won't settle yet I'm aware sleep is necessary. For the past 3-4 years, poor sleep quality has been a persistent problem for me.

Whether it's a placebo effect or genuine (I lean toward genuine), taking 250-300mcg appears to improve my sleep quality without leaving me drowsy the following day. I deal with that "tired but wired" sensation, particularly when I have an early flight or travel ahead. In contrast to melatonin tablets or other sleep medications, after waking from DISP—even if only a few hours later—I don't experience that foggy feeling. Last night I used it and got 6 hours, yet it felt like 8 hours, and when I woke up my mind was sharp and I was prepared to tackle the day.
 
Johnny D said:

Picked up a 10ml vial, and I'm going to give it a go sometime in the next few days.

I'll come back to this thread with updates
keep us posted! I'm on the verge of buying one
 
tonight marks my first dose from the vial! fingers crossed it works, since last night's sleep was terrible
 
Gave it a shot yesterday evening — 150 micrograms, injected.

My sleep did get somewhat deeper, though only slightly.

On top of that, about 30 minutes after dosing I got dizzy.

When I actually want good sleep, my go-to is 25mg of doxylamine (you can buy it on Ebay) together with 10mg of melatonin.

For me that combo beats DSIP by a wide margin. Over time it costs less as well.
 
Back
Top