DSIP

I’ve used it in cycles—on and off—at 400mcg for roughly 4 months. To be honest, I can’t distinguish any impact from a placebo in my case. Sadly, my sleep tracker is no longer functional, so I’m unable to determine whether it extends my deep sleep. Still, nothing in the OSCAR data from my CPAP points to any change.

Since I purchased a kit, I’ll likely continue for some time. The cost is low.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Quatroskin said:

jason370 said:

on2jinm said:

Quatroskin said:

Does anyone here have firsthand experience using DSIP? As it stands, I rarely manage more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and I only recently came across DSIP. I suppose there truly is a peptide for every purpose. Has anyone had good results, and are there any side effects I should know about, particularly when Reta and Tesamorelin are being taken as well?
I gave it a shot for 4 weeks. The first week I injected 100 mcg each night, then bumped it to 150 mcg in week 2, 200 mcg during week 3, and 300 mcg in week 4. My lousy sleep routine stayed exactly the same—not even a tiny bit better. That was a big letdown. I didn't notice any side effects either.
aren't those doses on the small side?
What dose and timing have people found to be effective? I haven’t looked into that part yet.
Each night I take 1/2 mg, and I'm really happy with it.
At what point ahead of sleeping is it supposed to be administered?
 
DSIP does work, I can confirm that from my own experience. I'm 3 weeks in, and the change has been significant. My insomnia is terrible - I can't get to sleep. My existing stack already included ashwaghanda KSM66, L-theanine, taurine, magnesium glycinate, melatonin, phospatidylserine, and gaba. On some nights things got so rough that doxylamine was my only option. Even when I finally managed to fall asleep, many nights were spent tossing and turning. So I tried 250mcg DSIP together with 250mcg CJC. These days I fall asleep quicker, stay asleep all night, and dream more vividly than ever before. Getting up used to be a battle too. I would hit snooze 3-4 times and was late for work every time. These days I wake up on my own 1 hour ahead of my alarm and feel properly rested.

After that I thought epitalon might be a worthwhile addition. Be careful, it is strong! I took 1 mg intranasally and slept ZERO! The dose was probably too much for me, and it seems to energize certain people, so I guess I'm one of them. My plan is to dilute it down to only 200mcg and take it 6 hours before bed, the way someone who experienced the same effects recommended. Good luck.
 
My sleep has been terrible lately, so even at 50/50 odds, I could end up grabbing some DSIP to test out.

Taurine just went into my stack alongside Magnesium, Glycine and Chamomile tea.
 
DSIP is something I'd like to give a shot too. My problem isn't falling asleep — it's staying asleep, yet once daytime comes I can't keep my eyes open. Any suggestions on where to get DSIP, epitalon, and similar? Most of the vendors advertising here seem to carry only the trendy peptides. And what do the suggested protocols look like?
 
laansasa said:

DSIP does work, I can confirm that from my own experience. I'm 3 weeks in, and the change has been significant. My insomnia is terrible - I can't get to sleep. My existing stack already included ashwaghanda KSM66, L-theanine, taurine, magnesium glycinate, melatonin, phospatidylserine, and gaba. On some nights things got so rough that doxylamine was my only option. Even when I finally managed to fall asleep, many nights were spent tossing and turning. So I tried 250mcg DSIP together with 250mcg CJC. These days I fall asleep quicker, stay asleep all night, and dream more vividly than ever before. Getting up used to be a battle too. I would hit snooze 3-4 times and was late for work every time. These days I wake up on my own 1 hour ahead of my alarm and feel properly rested.

After that I thought epitalon might be a worthwhile addition. Be careful, it is strong! I took 1 mg intranasally and slept ZERO! The dose was probably too much for me, and it seems to energize certain people, so I guess I'm one of them. My plan is to dilute it down to only 200mcg and take it 6 hours before bed, the way someone who experienced the same effects recommended. Good luck.
Hearing about your results makes me happy. The same supplements are in my routine, yet they appear to have no effect on me. A DSIP kit is sitting with me, still unused. With CJC, I stayed awake for a longer stretch and kept waking up multiple times overnight. Since I already feel like a pin cushion, I intend to take DSIP through the nose. How many minutes ahead of going to bed do you take it?
 
Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
What’s your source for the sprays?
 
Cul8rbye said:

Jfrick11 said:

I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
What’s your source for the sprays?
Instead of BAC, combine it with saline, then transfer to a snoot bottle. Amazon has all the supplies. For semax and selank, I like the intranasal route better.
 
Lovedog100 said:

laansasa said:

DSIP does work, I can confirm that from my own experience. I'm 3 weeks in, and the change has been significant. My insomnia is terrible - I can't get to sleep. My existing stack already included ashwaghanda KSM66, L-theanine, taurine, magnesium glycinate, melatonin, phospatidylserine, and gaba. On some nights things got so rough that doxylamine was my only option. Even when I finally managed to fall asleep, many nights were spent tossing and turning. So I tried 250mcg DSIP together with 250mcg CJC. These days I fall asleep quicker, stay asleep all night, and dream more vividly than ever before. Getting up used to be a battle too. I would hit snooze 3-4 times and was late for work every time. These days I wake up on my own 1 hour ahead of my alarm and feel properly rested.

After that I thought epitalon might be a worthwhile addition. Be careful, it is strong! I took 1 mg intranasally and slept ZERO! The dose was probably too much for me, and it seems to energize certain people, so I guess I'm one of them. My plan is to dilute it down to only 200mcg and take it 6 hours before bed, the way someone who experienced the same effects recommended. Good luck.
Hearing about your results makes me happy. The same supplements are in my routine, yet they appear to have no effect on me. A DSIP kit is sitting with me, still unused. With CJC, I stayed awake for a longer stretch and kept waking up multiple times overnight. Since I already feel like a pin cushion, I intend to take DSIP through the nose. How many minutes ahead of going to bed do you take it?
Wishing you success with it. My own timing is a pin somewhere between 30 minutes and 1 hour ahead of lights out. Sleepiness doesn't really hit you, yet the sleep itself goes DEEP and stays unbroken. The knock-on effect is that you naturally surface earlier and your schedule gradually creeps earlier too. Sorry that CJC kept you awake. Epitalon produced the same thing for me. 1 mg up the nose and I got zero sleep that night. Someone else floated 200 mcg 6 hours before bed, so I'd like to try that route again. Could moving CJC to earlier in the evening do anything for you? Or ipamorelin, maybe?
 
Pep-Pedia lists cycles of 5-10 days. Do you stick with that suggested cycle, or do you extend it further?
 
laansasa said:

Lovedog100 said:

laansasa said:

DSIP does work, I can confirm that from my own experience. I'm 3 weeks in, and the change has been significant. My insomnia is terrible - I can't get to sleep. My existing stack already included ashwaghanda KSM66, L-theanine, taurine, magnesium glycinate, melatonin, phospatidylserine, and gaba. On some nights things got so rough that doxylamine was my only option. Even when I finally managed to fall asleep, many nights were spent tossing and turning. So I tried 250mcg DSIP together with 250mcg CJC. These days I fall asleep quicker, stay asleep all night, and dream more vividly than ever before. Getting up used to be a battle too. I would hit snooze 3-4 times and was late for work every time. These days I wake up on my own 1 hour ahead of my alarm and feel properly rested.

After that I thought epitalon might be a worthwhile addition. Be careful, it is strong! I took 1 mg intranasally and slept ZERO! The dose was probably too much for me, and it seems to energize certain people, so I guess I'm one of them. My plan is to dilute it down to only 200mcg and take it 6 hours before bed, the way someone who experienced the same effects recommended. Good luck.
Hearing about your results makes me happy. The same supplements are in my routine, yet they appear to have no effect on me. A DSIP kit is sitting with me, still unused. With CJC, I stayed awake for a longer stretch and kept waking up multiple times overnight. Since I already feel like a pin cushion, I intend to take DSIP through the nose. How many minutes ahead of going to bed do you take it?
Wishing you success with it. My own timing is a pin somewhere between 30 minutes and 1 hour ahead of lights out. Sleepiness doesn't really hit you, yet the sleep itself goes DEEP and stays unbroken. The knock-on effect is that you naturally surface earlier and your schedule gradually creeps earlier too. Sorry that CJC kept you awake. Epitalon produced the same thing for me. 1 mg up the nose and I got zero sleep that night. Someone else floated 200 mcg 6 hours before bed, so I'd like to try that route again. Could moving CJC to earlier in the evening do anything for you? Or ipamorelin, maybe?
CJC and Ipamorlin were taken by me at the same time, so it's unclear whether one of them was responsible for keeping me awake, or if the combination of the two caused it. My routine changed to morning use before breakfast, still in a fasted state. That approach gave me noticeably better outcomes. Once Tesamorlin was started, I stopped the other two. Twice-daily injections were just not something I could manage. Dropping the Tesa and returning to a once a week Reta shot is something I'm giving serious thought to.

My original aim was only weight loss, but this has grown far beyond that. Ozempic once a week was where I began. Now injections happen every day, and I've got an entire box of supplements taken daily, plus herbs and teas. Each new thing I learn leads to another addition. An addiction is what it's beginning to resemble. The results are pleasing to me, but it does feel like things are spiraling.
 
Lovedog100 said:

laansasa said:

Lovedog100 said:

laansasa said:

DSIP does work, I can confirm that from my own experience. I'm 3 weeks in, and the change has been significant. My insomnia is terrible - I can't get to sleep. My existing stack already included ashwaghanda KSM66, L-theanine, taurine, magnesium glycinate, melatonin, phospatidylserine, and gaba. On some nights things got so rough that doxylamine was my only option. Even when I finally managed to fall asleep, many nights were spent tossing and turning. So I tried 250mcg DSIP together with 250mcg CJC. These days I fall asleep quicker, stay asleep all night, and dream more vividly than ever before. Getting up used to be a battle too. I would hit snooze 3-4 times and was late for work every time. These days I wake up on my own 1 hour ahead of my alarm and feel properly rested.

After that I thought epitalon might be a worthwhile addition. Be careful, it is strong! I took 1 mg intranasally and slept ZERO! The dose was probably too much for me, and it seems to energize certain people, so I guess I'm one of them. My plan is to dilute it down to only 200mcg and take it 6 hours before bed, the way someone who experienced the same effects recommended. Good luck.
Hearing about your results makes me happy. The same supplements are in my routine, yet they appear to have no effect on me. A DSIP kit is sitting with me, still unused. With CJC, I stayed awake for a longer stretch and kept waking up multiple times overnight. Since I already feel like a pin cushion, I intend to take DSIP through the nose. How many minutes ahead of going to bed do you take it?
Wishing you success with it. My own timing is a pin somewhere between 30 minutes and 1 hour ahead of lights out. Sleepiness doesn't really hit you, yet the sleep itself goes DEEP and stays unbroken. The knock-on effect is that you naturally surface earlier and your schedule gradually creeps earlier too. Sorry that CJC kept you awake. Epitalon produced the same thing for me. 1 mg up the nose and I got zero sleep that night. Someone else floated 200 mcg 6 hours before bed, so I'd like to try that route again. Could moving CJC to earlier in the evening do anything for you? Or ipamorelin, maybe?
CJC and Ipamorlin were taken by me at the same time, so it's unclear whether one of them was responsible for keeping me awake, or if the combination of the two caused it. My routine changed to morning use before breakfast, still in a fasted state. That approach gave me noticeably better outcomes. Once Tesamorlin was started, I stopped the other two. Twice-daily injections were just not something I could manage. Dropping the Tesa and returning to a once a week Reta shot is something I'm giving serious thought to.

My original aim was only weight loss, but this has grown far beyond that. Ozempic once a week was where I began. Now injections happen every day, and I've got an entire box of supplements taken daily, plus herbs and teas. Each new thing I learn leads to another addition. An addiction is what it's beginning to resemble. The results are pleasing to me, but it does feel like things are spiraling.
I figure that describes nearly everyone in this community. You buy 1, then 3 more follow, and before long the freezer is packed. CJC, DSIP, and AOD were my starting point. Reta is also sitting here, though I may never touch it. KPV, Kisspeptin, and Mots-C are what I've just begun, with AHK-Cu still waiting its turn. After what happened with Epitalon, I paused, but I intend to pick it back up before long.

On top of that, there are 10 supplements I use during the day and 10 at night. The shenanigans never really stop.
 
Lovedog100 said:

laansasa said:

Lovedog100 said:

laansasa said:

DSIP does work, I can confirm that from my own experience. I'm 3 weeks in, and the change has been significant. My insomnia is terrible - I can't get to sleep. My existing stack already included ashwaghanda KSM66, L-theanine, taurine, magnesium glycinate, melatonin, phospatidylserine, and gaba. On some nights things got so rough that doxylamine was my only option. Even when I finally managed to fall asleep, many nights were spent tossing and turning. So I tried 250mcg DSIP together with 250mcg CJC. These days I fall asleep quicker, stay asleep all night, and dream more vividly than ever before. Getting up used to be a battle too. I would hit snooze 3-4 times and was late for work every time. These days I wake up on my own 1 hour ahead of my alarm and feel properly rested.

After that I thought epitalon might be a worthwhile addition. Be careful, it is strong! I took 1 mg intranasally and slept ZERO! The dose was probably too much for me, and it seems to energize certain people, so I guess I'm one of them. My plan is to dilute it down to only 200mcg and take it 6 hours before bed, the way someone who experienced the same effects recommended. Good luck.
Hearing about your results makes me happy. The same supplements are in my routine, yet they appear to have no effect on me. A DSIP kit is sitting with me, still unused. With CJC, I stayed awake for a longer stretch and kept waking up multiple times overnight. Since I already feel like a pin cushion, I intend to take DSIP through the nose. How many minutes ahead of going to bed do you take it?
Wishing you success with it. My own timing is a pin somewhere between 30 minutes and 1 hour ahead of lights out. Sleepiness doesn't really hit you, yet the sleep itself goes DEEP and stays unbroken. The knock-on effect is that you naturally surface earlier and your schedule gradually creeps earlier too. Sorry that CJC kept you awake. Epitalon produced the same thing for me. 1 mg up the nose and I got zero sleep that night. Someone else floated 200 mcg 6 hours before bed, so I'd like to try that route again. Could moving CJC to earlier in the evening do anything for you? Or ipamorelin, maybe?
CJC and Ipamorlin were taken by me at the same time, so it's unclear whether one of them was responsible for keeping me awake, or if the combination of the two caused it. My routine changed to morning use before breakfast, still in a fasted state. That approach gave me noticeably better outcomes. Once Tesamorlin was started, I stopped the other two. Twice-daily injections were just not something I could manage. Dropping the Tesa and returning to a once a week Reta shot is something I'm giving serious thought to.

My original aim was only weight loss, but this has grown far beyond that. Ozempic once a week was where I began. Now injections happen every day, and I've got an entire box of supplements taken daily, plus herbs and teas. Each new thing I learn leads to another addition. An addiction is what it's beginning to resemble. The results are pleasing to me, but it does feel like things are spiraling.

I wouldn't say things have spiraled, yet it's pretty close to my situation. Going all-in on interests is just how I'm wired — I learn more than the average person about it, lose interest, then latch onto something new (usually a span of months to years). Occasionally that accumulated knowledge becomes a business or some other steadier, less frantic pursuit. Up to now this particular interest hasn't cost much, and the expected long-term payoff looks strong.

Zepbound was my entry point 19 weeks back. Self-injecting made me so nervous that 4 years earlier I'd bailed on TRT (IM) and I take nothing on a daily basis.

5 weeks after starting, I'd shed 19lb, injecting Reta 2x per week, BPC 2x per day, and TRT 3x per week, plus holding two gym memberships.

At the 19 week mark, I'm down 50lb. I now take two kinds of fiber, 18 pills (1 Rx, the remainder supplements), and two amino acids every day. I get blood work done often (twice this month) to measure progress or settle new questions. A condition I'd had nearly all my life got diagnosed and is simple to treat, which has markedly improved my quality of life (EoE). I've got decades' worth of appetite-suppressing peptides either in hand or inbound, with 18 peptides on hand or on order. My Apple Watch used to be just for notifications; now it and an Oura Ring track my baseline and any drift from it.

Being in the best shape of my adult life is realistically about 5 months away. I wouldn't call what's happening "developing life altering habits," but I am collecting tools that could radically change my trajectory for very little effort, which should help me stick with it long term.
 
laansasa said:

DSIP does work, I can confirm that from my own experience. I'm 3 weeks in, and the change has been significant. My insomnia is terrible - I can't get to sleep. My existing stack already included ashwaghanda KSM66, L-theanine, taurine, magnesium glycinate, melatonin, phospatidylserine, and gaba. On some nights things got so rough that doxylamine was my only option. Even when I finally managed to fall asleep, many nights were spent tossing and turning. So I tried 250mcg DSIP together with 250mcg CJC. These days I fall asleep quicker, stay asleep all night, and dream more vividly than ever before. Getting up used to be a battle too. I would hit snooze 3-4 times and was late for work every time. These days I wake up on my own 1 hour ahead of my alarm and feel properly rested.

After that I thought epitalon might be a worthwhile addition. Be careful, it is strong! I took 1 mg intranasally and slept ZERO! The dose was probably too much for me, and it seems to energize certain people, so I guess I'm one of them. My plan is to dilute it down to only 200mcg and take it 6 hours before bed, the way someone who experienced the same effects recommended. Good luck.
After you lowered the dosage, could you tell us how the epitalon feels — whether it's taken together with dsip or by itself?
 
nnnnnaaaaa said:

laansasa said:

DSIP does work, I can confirm that from my own experience. I'm 3 weeks in, and the change has been significant. My insomnia is terrible - I can't get to sleep. My existing stack already included ashwaghanda KSM66, L-theanine, taurine, magnesium glycinate, melatonin, phospatidylserine, and gaba. On some nights things got so rough that doxylamine was my only option. Even when I finally managed to fall asleep, many nights were spent tossing and turning. So I tried 250mcg DSIP together with 250mcg CJC. These days I fall asleep quicker, stay asleep all night, and dream more vividly than ever before. Getting up used to be a battle too. I would hit snooze 3-4 times and was late for work every time. These days I wake up on my own 1 hour ahead of my alarm and feel properly rested.

After that I thought epitalon might be a worthwhile addition. Be careful, it is strong! I took 1 mg intranasally and slept ZERO! The dose was probably too much for me, and it seems to energize certain people, so I guess I'm one of them. My plan is to dilute it down to only 200mcg and take it 6 hours before bed, the way someone who experienced the same effects recommended. Good luck.
After you lowered the dosage, could you tell us how the epitalon feels — whether it's taken together with dsip or by itself?
Sure thing. If I can pin down the right dose for me, I may pick it back up next week and use it for 20 days.
 
t

laansasa said:

nnnnnaaaaa said:

laansasa said:

DSIP does work, I can confirm that from my own experience. I'm 3 weeks in, and the change has been significant. My insomnia is terrible - I can't get to sleep. My existing stack already included ashwaghanda KSM66, L-theanine, taurine, magnesium glycinate, melatonin, phospatidylserine, and gaba. On some nights things got so rough that doxylamine was my only option. Even when I finally managed to fall asleep, many nights were spent tossing and turning. So I tried 250mcg DSIP together with 250mcg CJC. These days I fall asleep quicker, stay asleep all night, and dream more vividly than ever before. Getting up used to be a battle too. I would hit snooze 3-4 times and was late for work every time. These days I wake up on my own 1 hour ahead of my alarm and feel properly rested.

After that I thought epitalon might be a worthwhile addition. Be careful, it is strong! I took 1 mg intranasally and slept ZERO! The dose was probably too much for me, and it seems to energize certain people, so I guess I'm one of them. My plan is to dilute it down to only 200mcg and take it 6 hours before bed, the way someone who experienced the same effects recommended. Good luck.
After you lowered the dosage, could you tell us how the epitalon feels — whether it's taken together with dsip or by itself?
Sure thing. If I can pin down the right dose for me, I may pick it back up next week and use it for 20 days.
thanks, best of luck, keep us posted!
 
i picked up a single test vial to give it a shot, but shipping ran late and it showed up last week, right after my wife delivered our first baby. now i'm too nervous to use it. her labor was rough, so i'm handling everything at the moment and i don't want to be foggy or out of it, because you never know whether you'll end up with 45 minutes of sleep or 4 hours. on top of that, i'm naturally such a light sleeper that i'm fully alert the second i wake, i can even respond to questions she asks me while i'm still "asleep" since her asking alone is enough to wake me. hopefully, once he begins sleeping more consistently, i can finally start it, but until then i guess it'll just sit in the cabinet
 
I began taking it (0.5mg-0.9mg, estimated by eye, right before bed), and for some reason I ended up waking far more often throughout the night on a regular basis, yet at the same time I felt more refreshed and better overall. In fact, this matches the most frequently reported anecdote: rather than fixing sleep schedules or making people feel better while asleep, users tend to feel improved on the following day. That said, it could simply be placebo, so don't take my experience as gospel.

But here's the catch: consistency is almost nonexistent, whether in studies, real-world use, or anywhere else. In my case, not only can the effect curves and outcomes vary between individuals, but even within the same person at an identical dose, results can shift from one night to the next.

Only 2 things remain steady: first, as the dose goes up, so does the likelihood of side effects like paradoxical wakefulness and similar issues, though these are uncommon and few users report them (also, both effects and side effects probably fade within a few hours, so they won't cause all-day problems). Second, the more "stressed" or sleep-deprived you are, the greater the odds it actually helps you, which is somewhat reassuring.

Usually it's a coin flip between nothing happening and something happening, but occasionally side effects do show up in my own experience.

So did it work for me? To some degree. I'd call it overhyped, yet still decent enough to try if you struggle with sleep quality. And yes, I plan to continue, though I've only used it for a week, meaning just 1 vial out of 10. I'll likely raise the dose to around 1mg-1.2mg for the next vial and observe the results.

Right now I'm researching epitalon. On the surface it appears far more consistent, but I haven't dug deeply into it yet.

Oh, and one more thing: we don't even understand how it works in the body. Reta has a clear mechanism involving 3 different hormones, whereas this compound has virtually no data, no well-established receptor, and no clean, reproducible mechanism. We can only guess at the regions or systems it might influence, like the stress axis, sleep-related brain areas, and so on. It's a mystery drug.
 
Back
Top