DSIP

Quatroskin

Explorer
Joined
Feb 28, 2026
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego California USA
Does anyone here have firsthand experience using DSIP? As it stands, I rarely manage more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and I only recently came across DSIP. I suppose there truly is a peptide for every purpose. Has anyone had good results, and are there any side effects I should know about, particularly when Reta and Tesamorelin are being taken as well?
 
I haven't used DSIP myself, though I'm researching it too.

Nope, it's not going to clash with tesa or reta lol.

From what I gather, the sleep quality improves even when duration doesn't — folks say they wake up after just 6 hours feeling far more refreshed.

Tolerance or burnout appears to develop with continued use, so cycling it after a few weeks seems wise. The common pattern is dosing before bed, either every other day or whenever needed.
 
birdwhacker said:

I haven't used DSIP myself, though I'm researching it too.

Nope, it's not going to clash with tesa or reta lol.

From what I gather, the sleep quality improves even when duration doesn't — folks say they wake up after just 6 hours feeling far more refreshed.

Tolerance or burnout appears to develop with continued use, so cycling it after a few weeks seems wise. The common pattern is dosing before bed, either every other day or whenever needed.
Deeper sleep is something I could certainly benefit from.
 
Quatroskin said:

birdwhacker said:

I haven't used DSIP myself, though I'm researching it too.

Nope, it's not going to clash with tesa or reta lol.

From what I gather, the sleep quality improves even when duration doesn't — folks say they wake up after just 6 hours feeling far more refreshed.

Tolerance or burnout appears to develop with continued use, so cycling it after a few weeks seems wise. The common pattern is dosing before bed, either every other day or whenever needed.
Deeper sleep is something I could certainly benefit from.
To be honest, my main problem is falling asleep in the first place. For me, I believe it largely comes down to discipline and sleep hygiene.

Since starting NAD, my sleep has gotten a bit deeper. Only a little, and it's the sole thing I've gained from it. My energy levels haven't improved, though they haven't gotten worse either.
 
I took it alongside Epithalon. The results were absolutely magnificent. There was a significant change in my deep sleep and how long I slept. Both were administered as intranasal sprays
 
Mine should arrive on Monday, and epithalon ought to be here before long too.

My sleep is generally fine, and it has improved recently, but I'm curious to give these a try.
 
Count me in as someone who wants to know more about this. From what I've read so far, the success rate seems low—only about 1/3 of the people who tried it and shared their experience claimed any benefit. That said, I'm not sure most users would even notice a difference, since the effect is supposedly on deep sleep rather than on how quickly you nod off or whether you can get back to sleep.

woundcarping, I'd really like to hear your results once you've given it a shot.
 
Quatroskin said:

Does anyone here have firsthand experience using DSIP? As it stands, I rarely manage more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and I only recently came across DSIP. I suppose there truly is a peptide for every purpose. Has anyone had good results, and are there any side effects I should know about, particularly when Reta and Tesamorelin are being taken as well?
I gave it a shot for 4 weeks. The first week I injected 100 mcg each night, then bumped it to 150 mcg in week 2, 200 mcg during week 3, and 300 mcg in week 4. My lousy sleep routine stayed exactly the same—not even a tiny bit better. That was a big letdown. I didn't notice any side effects either.
 
on2jinm said:

Quatroskin said:

Does anyone here have firsthand experience using DSIP? As it stands, I rarely manage more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and I only recently came across DSIP. I suppose there truly is a peptide for every purpose. Has anyone had good results, and are there any side effects I should know about, particularly when Reta and Tesamorelin are being taken as well?
I gave it a shot for 4 weeks. The first week I injected 100 mcg each night, then bumped it to 150 mcg in week 2, 200 mcg during week 3, and 300 mcg in week 4. My lousy sleep routine stayed exactly the same—not even a tiny bit better. That was a big letdown. I didn't notice any side effects either.
aren't those doses on the small side?
 
jason370 said:

on2jinm said:

Quatroskin said:

Does anyone here have firsthand experience using DSIP? As it stands, I rarely manage more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and I only recently came across DSIP. I suppose there truly is a peptide for every purpose. Has anyone had good results, and are there any side effects I should know about, particularly when Reta and Tesamorelin are being taken as well?
I gave it a shot for 4 weeks. The first week I injected 100 mcg each night, then bumped it to 150 mcg in week 2, 200 mcg during week 3, and 300 mcg in week 4. My lousy sleep routine stayed exactly the same—not even a tiny bit better. That was a big letdown. I didn't notice any side effects either.
aren't those doses on the small side?
What dose and timing have people found to be effective? I haven’t looked into that part yet.
 
from what i understand, the usual starting point is 250 mcg, and people increase the dose after that.
 
I gave it a shot, yet I didn't see anything change. That said, I never stuck with it long enough to give it a fair test. Over on a different forum where I participate, people there report that you need 1-2 weeks before sleep is genuinely impacted. So that's my plan going forward, and my hope is that it leads to more deep sleep. The dosing schedules I've come across call for 100-300 mcg per day. Nothing I've read suggests going above 300 mcg.
 
jason370 said:

on2jinm said:

Quatroskin said:

Does anyone here have firsthand experience using DSIP? As it stands, I rarely manage more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and I only recently came across DSIP. I suppose there truly is a peptide for every purpose. Has anyone had good results, and are there any side effects I should know about, particularly when Reta and Tesamorelin are being taken as well?
I gave it a shot for 4 weeks. The first week I injected 100 mcg each night, then bumped it to 150 mcg in week 2, 200 mcg during week 3, and 300 mcg in week 4. My lousy sleep routine stayed exactly the same—not even a tiny bit better. That was a big letdown. I didn't notice any side effects either.
aren't those doses on the small side?
After checking multiple protocols on the internet, that was the recommendation I came across most often
 
Quatroskin said:

jason370 said:

on2jinm said:

Quatroskin said:

Does anyone here have firsthand experience using DSIP? As it stands, I rarely manage more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and I only recently came across DSIP. I suppose there truly is a peptide for every purpose. Has anyone had good results, and are there any side effects I should know about, particularly when Reta and Tesamorelin are being taken as well?
I gave it a shot for 4 weeks. The first week I injected 100 mcg each night, then bumped it to 150 mcg in week 2, 200 mcg during week 3, and 300 mcg in week 4. My lousy sleep routine stayed exactly the same—not even a tiny bit better. That was a big letdown. I didn't notice any side effects either.
aren't those doses on the small side?
What dose and timing have people found to be effective? I haven’t looked into that part yet.
Each night I take 1/2 mg, and I'm really happy with it.
 
Gave it a shot, and my take is that it does the job. Not mind-blowing by any means, yet it still delivers. My main reason for saying that is that daytime fatigue has dropped off. Also, one recent night the cat jolted me awake at 2AM. I was unbelievably groggy--completely wiped out, but in a pleasant way, like I had been in a very deep sleep. That sensation was entirely new to me. I dropped back off immediately, which almost never happens when something wakes me.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Quatroskin said:

jason370 said:

on2jinm said:

Quatroskin said:

Does anyone here have firsthand experience using DSIP? As it stands, I rarely manage more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and I only recently came across DSIP. I suppose there truly is a peptide for every purpose. Has anyone had good results, and are there any side effects I should know about, particularly when Reta and Tesamorelin are being taken as well?
I gave it a shot for 4 weeks. The first week I injected 100 mcg each night, then bumped it to 150 mcg in week 2, 200 mcg during week 3, and 300 mcg in week 4. My lousy sleep routine stayed exactly the same—not even a tiny bit better. That was a big letdown. I didn't notice any side effects either.
aren't those doses on the small side?
What dose and timing have people found to be effective? I haven’t looked into that part yet.
Each night I take 1/2 mg, and I'm really happy with it.
Last December I ran it for 4 weeks at 0.2mg and noticed nothing. Next cycle I'll go with .5mg.
 
I've been taking DSIP for 3 or 4 months now, at 150 mcg. My total sleep duration isn't changed much by it, but my deep sleep is more than tripled and my REM sleep goes up by roughly 20%. For the majority of people in my age bracket (70+), deep sleep essentially disappears. Prior to DSIP, I was averaging about 10-15 minutes of deep sleep each night. These days it averages around 40 minutes.

From the research I've come across, responses split pretty sharply. Improved sleep happens for some, while others experience nothing at all. It appears the outcomes are fairly random. My suspicion is that whether it works for you hinges on several other variables. Taking epitalon alongside it does appear to make it work better.
 
MikeyMike said:

I gave it a shot, yet I didn't see anything change. That said, I never stuck with it long enough to give it a fair test. Over on a different forum where I participate, people there report that you need 1-2 weeks before sleep is genuinely impacted. So that's my plan going forward, and my hope is that it leads to more deep sleep. The dosing schedules I've come across call for 100-300 mcg per day. Nothing I've read suggests going above 300 mcg.
According to pep-pedia, the recommendation is 200-400mcg IM each night while running a cycle. That said, responses to peptides tend to differ so much from person to person that it's hard to say.

My first attempt was 100mcg across two nights, and I felt no effect on falling asleep. I then raised it to 200mcg for the remaining days of that 10 day cycle. On my second cycle, which I've just wrapped up, I began at 200mcg and still didn't perceive much, so I kept that cycle brief and used 400mcg on the last two nights. Altogether that cycle was only about 6 days. Peppedia also mentions that cycles usually run 5-10 days on followed by a break. Yet I see other people saying they run it for weeks, so 🤷

I wear a sleep tracker watch, and it did record more deep sleep time while I was on the cycle.

I split my 5mg of dsip across 3 vials so I could keep cycles short without letting peptides go to waste. If I run another cycle, I'd likely push the dose higher and stretch it longer.
 
At 500mcg, I use it in cycles on a regular basis. Falling asleep and remaining asleep aren't helped by it for me, yet the rest I do manage is of better quality, and my deep sleep duration has nearly increased by 2 times. When I'm training intensely at the gym, I'm a fan of it, since deep sleep delivers greater muscle growth and recovery than any other stage.
 
Back
Top